Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 08:48 PM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Jesse, do you have someone to talk to??? I mean a professional...you babble on and on to the point of being ridiculous.
Looks like he is posting from a medical center. That is a good thing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 08:49 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Looks like he is posting from a medical center. That is a good thing.
Hmmmm, wonder what unit he is on

Old 10-18-2008, 08:51 PM

702 posts, read 2,295,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Sorry but I like my girls a bit more unequivocally hot, where if a guy doesn't think she's good looking he must be an idiot. Merely cute is good enough for a few dates, I guess, but it's nothing to get too excited about.
Wait - do I know you? I used to know a guy who sounds just like you. He spent so much time persuing unequivocally hot women he ended up with a raging case of herpes and $200 bar bills every Friday night. The last I heard he was battling some messy legal situation involving roofies and a date rape.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:54 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,636,118 times
HAHA, very funny, but no. I am not promiscuous whatsoever, I'm willing to wait for girls who are actually worth dating, rather than settling for the first thing that comes along. And I wouldn't waste $200 at any bars, what a silly abuse of resources. Bars are for the most part not that fun. And not that good of a way to pick up girls, either. It's mostly guys at bars.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:58 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,744,746 times
I live in the Houston South Central area that's called "Medical Center" because it's surrounded by lots of hospitals, but I live in an Apt. It's just a great central place to live because it's an easy drive to most places of work.

I don't have insurance anymore to see a psych or get meds.

I seen a psych but just used him to get Geodon pils to prevent paranoia / thinking people are always gossipping about me.

Most useless psych told me it ok to be gay and how about a sex change?

Old 10-18-2008, 08:59 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,251,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I live in the Houston South Central area that's called "Medical Center" because it's surrounded by lots of hospitals, but I live in an Apt. It's just a great central place to live because it's an easy drive to most places of work.

I seen a psych but just used him to get Geodon pils to prevent paranoia / thinking people are always gossipping about me.

Enough said...you can put your aluminum foil hat back on...

Old 10-19-2008, 12:33 AM

24,832 posts, read 37,344,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post

Now I feel bad about all the PM's about Jesse folks. Only five per day each from now on, OK???

Old 10-19-2008, 03:41 PM

2,383 posts, read 6,058,366 times
I love being a woman! It is so empowering! I can dress up, dress down, have sex, withhold sex~this only works when you are female~ get guys to by me drinks at bars so I have no bar tab, get out of traffic tickets, have children~which I don't care what anyone says, to me this is very special~ and SHOP! SHOP! SHOP!!! and have girls night out and talk about men and children and dance!
There really isn't anything I hate about being a woman. I hate that women in general receive less pay and are always having to protect themselves from creeps out there.
But, for me, I could NEVER imagine being a man!!! ~except the pottying thing, I wish I could stand up because public bathrooms are GROSS!!!

Old 10-19-2008, 03:45 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,651,499 times
There is nothing that I do not like about being a woman. Not even menstruation. I love being a species that can bleed for 3-5 days without dying.

Old 10-19-2008, 04:50 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,744,746 times
Keep the comments coming ladies! I enjoy it all!

I envy all of you and wish I was a beautiful woman, but I guess I'm just a confused guy! I'm trying my best to be a man again, I just hope God can bless me to get that $70,000 / year job I interviewed for and aced the test! If my life gets back on track with this good job, I'm gonna feel confident and try harder to get me a pretty woman my height and a size 6, so I can dress her up in my womens clothes! I'm trying to quit or restrain myself from crossdressing, but I just can't throw away or ebay a beautiful clothes collection worth more than $14,000! So yeah, I wanna convert and just dress up a woman in my clothes! And I just can't quit crossdressing cold turkey, sometimes I just might falter and have the need to put myself in a nice skirt suit or cheerleader outfit! - Ok, I gotta quit that desire, but I've tried quitting before and always came back! It's so expensive and time consuming buying clothes again!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships