Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 07:45 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,034,136 times

Advertisements

I want one thats intelligent and thats good at humping.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 07:46 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,714,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Why do you tell anyone at work that you are a crossdresser?

So, you are going to use a woman asa front for your crossdressing??? ?Be sure to put that on your relationship resume!
I never tell anyone at work I'm a crossdresser, but that bad karma always appears everywhere I work, with intolerance included.

I did use my woman cousin as a front to shop Victorias Secret, but some how people guessed I was shopping for me!

Old 10-18-2008, 07:51 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,210,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post
I never tell anyone at work I'm a crossdresser, but that bad karma always appears everywhere I work, with intolerance included.

I did use my woman cousin as a front to shop Victorias Secret, but some how people guessed I was shopping for me!
Whatever... why did you blame your issues at work on crossdressing if your co workers do not know? What did you do to bring bad karma your way???

If you do not want people to know you are a crossdresser why do you post pics on the internet????

Old 10-18-2008, 07:53 PM

3,400 posts, read 8,013,754 times
Shallow much? You seem awfully attached to the way a woman looks. And if you tell women that are slightly overweight that you'd date them if they lose the weight...well, pardon the pun, but fat chance you're going to get anywhere.

Personally, if you told me that you'd get the sharp side of my tongue and a smack upside the head. But thats just me.

Im going to be blunt here. You cross-dress. Thats not exactly a common thing for a woman to accept her man doing. Therefore , with such a hobby,you shouldnt be so bloody picky about height OR weight. Both are petty, and your singleness is probably the result of being so perschnickety,IMHO.

Just my 2 cents.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:56 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,563,555 times
Quote:
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Guys - what kind of woman would you like?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]For me, I want her to be within 2 inches shorter or taller than me, I'm 5' 4". I also want her to be a size 4 to 6, - Britney Spears at 5' 4" tall is a size 6 is and she's perfect for me! Then I want her to have a college degree and good career, because I don't want her to be a financial burden to me. The tough thing is that she has to accept my crossdressing, and of course I'd love to dress her up in my $12,000 + women clothes collection![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]And then I'm picky on looks. I'd like her to look 7.5 to 10! Curvy, well shaped hourglass figure. Not be so materialistic and high maintenance. I want her to be Roman Catholic. I'd be a bonus if she can cook good dishes. And it'd be lovely if we get along personalitywise.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I like white and asians the most, but there are lots of pretty hispanics, and rare few blacks I like.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]But I've had a sad dating life, no serious dates, but I've been with slightly overweight girls. One was just a good friend to me from my H.S. classes, she was cute but her problem was she was overweight. I saw her try to hit on lots of guys in college, then she got frustrated and became a major lesbian, in fact, President of the Gay and Lesbian club! - She didn't associate with me after that! - Funny, she wants to be a man and I want to be a hot chick![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]College - I hit on a pretty Mexican Luthuanian, but we just didn't connect personalitywise. About my height, but maybe she was a size 10 to 12 and just needed a lot work to lose weight. Yeah, I might consider a pretty girl if she can work to lose the weight. It surprised me one day when she said she'll do me! I didn't.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]It'd be a big plus if my woman is a working professional who wears a lot of skirt suits! My skirt suit collection is bigger and better than sarah Palin's! [$8900 worth in Texas, some more in Chicago!][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I'd be a plus if this woman likes doing role reversal with me too! Ok guys. I"M ODD! I think I look good both ways and would go both ways with my woman too! Yeah, I'm oversexed![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I'm good looking enough as a man too, and I've had sugar mommas hit on me too. Most impressive one was a short pretty chicago Channel 5 news anchor. I was making a delivery as a car messenger and I saw her on the side of the road flirting with me! I felt like a loser with my pathetic job and didn't hit on her, but actually, I've seen lots of prettier asians than her. But she definitely was a sugar momma. Another sugar momma that hit on me - I was biking down Chicago Ave near Michan Ave / Water Tower and this pretty but slightly overweight white girl in a Mercedes stops her car to ask me where a street was. I felt this was just a ploy to talk to me, but I felt like a loser because I was unemployed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Ok, I have a problem. When unemployed, I feel like a loser and don't date. But now I realize I could eventually get a good job and be a winner so now I should give myself a chance even when unemployed. Maybe a woman who takes a chance on a guy like that is a good catch![/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
What are you, like 15 years old or something?

Old 10-18-2008, 07:58 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,563,555 times
Quote:
Bi woman? - Only with me! Why can't we be oversexed!

Education - BSME from the 6th best college in the nation for Mechanical Engineering, Univ of IL at Urbana - Champaign.

My career has been hurt too much because of crossdressing. I need a woman as a front to appear like I'm buying clothes for her so I don't look gay!
You don't want to look gay? Stop dressing up in women's clothes...........

Old 10-18-2008, 07:58 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,210,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post
Shallow much? You seem awfully attached to the way a woman looks. And if you tell women that are slightly overweight that you'd date them if they lose the weight...well, pardon the pun, but fat chance you're going to get anywhere.

Personally, if you told me that you'd get the sharp side of my tongue and a smack upside the head. But thats just me.

Im going to be blunt here. You cross-dress. Thats not exactly a common thing for a woman to accept her man doing. Therefore , with such a hobby,you shouldnt be so bloody picky about height OR weight. Both are petty, and your singleness is probably the result of being so perschnickety,IMHO.

Just my 2 cents.
I like your 2 cents

Old 10-18-2008, 08:04 PM

7,087 posts, read 8,602,043 times
This was a hilarious first post, hahahaha, oh man.

Well, I'm very picky when it comes to girls, but I am not full of weird requirements. I do like girls who are very attractive, however, and it's only natural that a lot of guys would have high standards for that. I wouldn't date a girl who was overweight or who wasn't very attractive. It's just not worth it to me.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:04 PM

5,612 posts, read 15,083,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colddiamond102 View Post

Just my 2 cents.
I was thinking the same thing when I read this post. And I would add her racial identity to the list.

Old 10-18-2008, 08:06 PM

4,789 posts, read 14,714,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Whatever... why did you blame your issues at work on crossdressing if your co workers do not know? What did you do to bring bad karma your way???

If you do not want people to know you are a crossdresser why do you post pics on the internet????
People love to talk and gossip about each other, and that's how crossdressing has brought me down at work. Maybe I shop too much for women's clothes, but I'm a good looking enough guy in guy mode that women do follow me to scope me out and then find I buy women's clothes. So now I prefer to shop in full drag and just look like a pretty woman buying womens clothes. I sure love this disguise but I get read 5% of the time too, as a guy in a dress! some people have much too good gaydar!

I only posted drag disguised pic of me, not my guy pic [and never]. Makes me wonder if people read me during my last drag shopping because of my internet pics though...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships