Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:30 PM

519 posts, read 1,693,670 times

Advertisements

My Texas friend is making chicken and dumplings. I'm also house sitting (and, subsequently, going to play with two Retrievers).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 11:40 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,634,334 times
I have a hot date on Saturday night. It's Guavaween here in Tampa (Ybor City). It's a Halloween Mardi Gras. Totally wild. I will be drunker than a skunk Saturday night and will not be here to post. Just giving you all a heads up so you can trash talk me in my absence. Sunday, hang-over. I'm overdue to tie one on.

I'm dressing up as an Eskimo Cutie.
Eskimo Cutie Adult Costume - Holiday Costumes

Guavaween:
http://www.cc-events.org/gw/

Last edited by JeepGirl118; 10-23-2008 at 12:07 AM..

Old 10-23-2008, 12:01 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,602,043 times
Haha, wow that is one hot costume. Daaaamn. I want to see pictures of you in it now

Old 10-23-2008, 06:45 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,922,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
I have a hot date on Saturday night. It's Guavaween here in Tampa (Ybor City). It's a Halloween Mardi Gras. Totally wild. I will be drunker than a skunk Saturday night and will not be here to post. Just giving you all a heads up so you can trash talk me in my absence. Sunday, hang-over. I'm overdue to tie one on.

Guavaween:
Guavaween - Latin-style Halloween celebration held in Tampa's historic Ybor City.

I live in SoHo but I've never been to Guavaween. Seems too much like a drunk fest to me, but maybe I'll check out a party or two that night.

Old 10-23-2008, 06:55 AM

77,920 posts, read 60,091,609 times
Quote:

Guavaween:
Guavaween - Latin-style Halloween celebration held in Tampa's historic Ybor City.
LOL. I don't know to feel happy or sad for your date. If you show up in that outfit he's either going to end up the night either very happy or extremely sad.

You are really getting into the whole dating\post divorce thing with a gusto! Good for you.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:14 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,011,140 times
hanging out at the pool...LOL. I wish. Hanging out under the sun in AZ sounds like fun too.

in chicago, our pools are starting to freeze! i usually go out every weekend in the nice weather. like may to september. but now that it is starting to get so cold, all of the bars will be closing their outdoor sections which are usually where a lot of people are (playing bags and what not, smoking, etc.) So everyone has to be couped up inside the bar and it is usually totally cramped so i like to ease up on my barring activities once the cold weather comes in. today, i took my dog for a walk and it was 36 degrees with fierce wind coming off of lake michigan so wind chill is probably like 30 degrees or lower. the point being, i'll probably end up saving money this weekend by just chilling or i will HAVE to go to my friend's house and pre-game so the cold weather doesn't bother me. funny...the effects alcohol will have on your body.

Last edited by At1WithNature; 10-23-2008 at 07:22 AM..

Old 10-23-2008, 07:29 AM

4,416 posts, read 9,106,062 times
I live a simple life. I may go to a bar on friday and have 2 beers. I have breakfast with another single friend on saturday. I may do some shopping. I go the radio station. I do my gig. I go home. I watch a little TV. I fall asleep listening to Coast To Coast with Art Bell and George Noory. I get up at 4:30 am. I take a shower. I go back to the radio station. I eat breakfast again. Possibly with my friend. I may go to Barnes at the mall or the CD store and talk to Mary. I go home. I eat, watch tv and go to bed. If I did'nt go to the bar on friday then I go to the bar on Sunday. This is what I do every weekend.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:24 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,295,285 times
My cousin, her hubby and the kids arrive tomorrow from Canada. They are spending a week with me before they go to Yorkshire where his family are.

Crumb snatchers in my house....this should be fun.

Old 10-23-2008, 08:35 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,459,241 times
Quote:

Guavaween:
Cute costume and that party sounds awesome!

My ol man is leaving town this weekend. So I'm going to do whatever I want when I want, how I want.
My son and I are hitting up a haunted house this weekend. Looks pretty scary!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:59 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,335,031 times
Quote:

Guavaween:
I want to go to guavaween but right now I look like a cross of Freddie Krueger and Frankenstein which I guess would be appropiate for Halloween but I feel like crap,recouperating from some basal cell taken off in a couple of spots. the cream on my face made me look like a burn victim and I have a 2 inch gash in my arm
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships