Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 09:46 AM

4,414 posts, read 9,101,048 times

Advertisements

Here is my itinerary which pretty much reinforces what I posted earlier, Tonight I will do laundry. I will then go the bar. I will come home and eat Healthy Choice Garden Vegetable soup and an orange. I will watch tv, lsiten to Savage, and go to bed. I will get up around 8 on saturday. Take a shower, have a bowl of cheerios, take my toprol xl 50 mgs, 1 aspirin, and listen to the sports talk show on WGPA. I may get a call to have breakfast or I will call my associate to see if he's around. Despite already having had cheerios I will still go to the diner and have breakfast with my associate. I may go shopping afterwards, although I seem to be eating out more. I'll buy fruits, salads, and general snack kind of stuff. I'll chill before heading to the radio station. Afterwards, I'll watch the Phillies vs. Rays, and go to bed. Sunday is radio station and I work at the survey place at 1 pm. I'll come home after 5. This will be my weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2008, 09:47 AM

11,169 posts, read 10,631,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
No, I think he's saying you can't drink yourself stupid and NOT get it on with your guy.

People who don't live in Tampa just don't understand how it works down here. EVERYONE flirts with EVERYONE. Even straight guys will flirt with gay guys; gay guys with women; straight women with straight women, etc....

You'll have people dancing naughty with each other; even chilling out in a bed together cuddling up (I've been in a bed with three straight guys and one straight girl before) and...

Nothing else happens! Seriously. It's a different sort of vibe. Can't explain it.
I've already been drunk around this guy. He's already drove me home and tucked me into bed safely, without making moves on me. The guy is a very conservative cop who lives and abides by what is considered "right and wrong." Not every man crosses the line. The man is 44 years old, not some hormone-slaved teenager. I guess people often base things on their own experiences. Mathguy, do you not trust your own self to tuck a female friend into bed without diving into her panties?

Old 10-24-2008, 10:19 AM

77,866 posts, read 60,016,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post
Mathguy, do you not trust your own self to tuck a female friend into bed without diving into her panties?
All my comments were directed at your actions, not his....and I'm done here.

I'm not going to answer a question about whether I'd take advantage of a gal that is pretty much bombed....want to ask me about whether I like to try to cruise the mall for 14 year olds next?

Old 10-24-2008, 10:35 AM

My actions?

(Giggles)

Dolphin, if he thinks my actions are bad, he needs to take a visit to FL and experience some of the women around here. I am a Saint compared. Eh?

My bad. Dressing up for Halloween and going out. I am 37 (THIRTY-SEVEN). Read that again. *THIRTY-SEVEN.* At 37, and if I want to sleep with someone. . . I will. If I do not want to, I won't. Frankly, my sex life is none of your business, who are you to me??? I will not stand for you deeming me a sl*t when you have twisted a fun night out. Cast your finger into your own chest, not at ME.

Your inability to answer is a confirmation, thank you.

14 year olds? You said it. Not me.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:49 AM

3,124 posts, read 4,920,390 times
Oookkaaay. Back to your corners! LOL! No one here is a **** (except me) no one is a tease (again, 'cept me) and no one is taking advantage of drunk 14 year old (this time not even me..LOL).

I think people are misunderstanding and getting defensive. Let's all take some deep breaths!

Oh and PS -- S. Tampa girls are fairly skimpily attired compared to other cities I've lived in -- so yeah -- jeepsy's costume while risque in some areas is actually no big deal here.

Old 10-24-2008, 10:52 AM

*Throws fist up into the air* Ya! At least my costume has sleeves! LOL

Old 10-24-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
*Throws fist up into the air* Ya! At least my costume has sleeves! LOL
...and isn't see through

Old 10-24-2008, 11:04 AM

...and actually that costumes rather conservative for Guavaween

Old 10-24-2008, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
...and actually that costumes rather conservative for Guavaween

I know. I have been told that.

I looked at other costumes, but I'm not sure I can just let it all hang out like that. One of the women that will be with us, she is just wearing her bikini and a beaded/clear gem hula skirt. A couple more couples are meeting us there now and I have been asking what the other womens attire will be. It isn't too late for me to bring the costume in to the seamstress to get the sleeves off. Not sure. Wondering if the sleeves might be too hot for the weather.

Old 10-24-2008, 11:16 AM

77,866 posts, read 60,016,891 times
Quote:
My actions?

(Giggles)

Dolphin, if he thinks my actions are bad, he needs to take a visit to FL and experience some of the women around here. I am a Saint compared. Eh?

My bad. Dressing up for Halloween and going out. I am 37 (THIRTY-SEVEN). Read that again. *THIRTY-SEVEN.* At 37, and if I want to sleep with someone. . . I will. If I do not want to, I won't. Frankly, my sex life is none of your business, who are you to me??? I will not stand for you deeming me a sl*t when you have twisted a fun night out. Cast your finger into your own chest, not at ME.

Your inability to answer is a confirmation, thank you.

14 year olds? You said it. Not me.
Go google strawman argument, it's rude and dishonest. I never said any of the things you attribute to me and then rip me into for *saying* somewhere in your vivid imagination.

To summarize: I thought you might get drunk and flirty with the guy giving him the wrong idea. That's all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships