Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-27-2008, 02:11 PM

2,449 posts, read 5,936,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopalcholic View Post
Just remember this .. Your children.. Take care of them.
I haven't read all the replies yet. And I normally don't follow soap operas. But, all I can say is to reiterate what Shopalcholic said. You might want to consider leaving the kids with your husband and you having visitation rights. I think it would be entirely unfair to remove the kids because you are unhappy, and from what it sounds like, you don't know what you want. He seems stable (job, emotionally, etc.). Leave them there... find what you want. All I have to add is that I hope you don't truly think that the grass is greener. If you make this jump and, after time, realize he (your husband) was a good thing, I hope you don't try to go back.

But for the sake of the stability (emotionally) for the kids, please leave them with him if he can take care of them at all. My kids went with their mom... because she guilted them. But, she didn't know what she wanted either. Now, one is in college, and the other two have made it back to me (after telling her they wanted to live with me). Don't make them go through what mine did, please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2008, 02:14 PM

11,169 posts, read 10,634,334 times
It took me to at least my 1500th post before I started to tick people off. Ha!

WAY TO GO TOOTS!

Old 10-27-2008, 02:15 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,563,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepGirl118 View Post

WAY TO GO TOOTS!
that long?

Old 10-27-2008, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
that long?
Ya! Hard to believe but true!

Old 10-27-2008, 02:20 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,563,555 times
Quote:
Ya! Hard to believe but true!
Man. Hard to believe..........

Old 10-27-2008, 02:21 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,075,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rathagos View Post
I haven't read all the replies yet. And I normally don't follow soap operas. But, all I can say is to reiterate what Shopalcholic said. You might want to consider leaving the kids with your husband and you having visitation rights. I think it would be entirely unfair to remove the kids because you are unhappy, and from what it sounds like, you don't know what you want. He seems stable (job, emotionally, etc.). Leave them there... find what you want. All I have to add is that I hope you don't truly think that the grass is greener. If you make this jump and, after time, realize he (your husband) was a good thing, I hope you don't try to go back.

But for the sake of the stability (emotionally) for the kids, please leave them with him if he can take care of them at all. My kids went with their mom... because she guilted them. But, she didn't know what she wanted either. Now, one is in college, and the other two have made it back to me (after telling her they wanted to live with me). Don't make them go through what mine did, please.
I agree you cannot help how you feel. And now encourage you to go off on your journey. But AGREE leave your dolls behind. And don't use the excuse he says mean things like "do your homework!", and "it's your bed time" to take them with you. Agree to disagree ith your husband, not put him down knowing it'll always get a negative reaction from him.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:28 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,075,166 times
One last post here and then I swear I'm not answering this thread anymore cause it's ALL BEEN SAID

Wait'll KARMA REARS HER HEAD!

You're jilting a man who loves you.

Remember I warned you.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:30 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,002,320 times
Quote:
I doubt it took that long! I probably started irritating people since day one even though I was only on the local forum because I'm not the biggest fan of Tucson by any means.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I doubt it took that long! I probably started irritating people since day one even though I was only on the local forum because I'm not the biggest fan of Tucson by any means.

You were my first altercation! What took you so long to get to me?

Old 10-27-2008, 03:15 PM

1,461 posts, read 3,644,981 times
OMG if you are going to lose your house then this make no sense at all!!!! What a disaster it would be to do that. Can't you make a compromise and stay and hold on to the house until it sells. The economy will get better and to lose it all because you are in a hurry does not make sense. Live in different parts of the house or something. You are both adults. When I divorced in '87 we lived in different rooms for a few months until the house sold. It would show the kids you can be grown ups. It would give you both time to counsel. You just seem like you are out of control and going so fast. There is time...you should not be on a timetable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships