Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2008, 06:58 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,615,903 times

Advertisements

I agree with ArtsyGuy - I think sometimes people who don't know how to end a relationship will look for a way out. You are right for the picking with your job. I agree that you have a job and you are obviously trying to better yourself so I say good riddance. If she can't see the way you are heading, then she isn't worth trying to hold onto.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2008, 08:46 AM

809 posts, read 2,878,664 times
Are there any other issues that you're not telling us? What do you do in your free time? What sort of "quality" time do you guys spend together? Do you go out to the bars at all? How do you spend your money? (do you spend it in a responsible way?) Do you have your own car? Do you pay all your own bills (except for the living expenses obviously) ........

I don't think we have all of the information needed to determine a good answer here.....

Old 10-28-2008, 09:43 AM

10 posts, read 15,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubaruFiend View Post
Are there any other issues that you're not telling us? What do you do in your free time? What sort of "quality" time do you guys spend together? Do you go out to the bars at all? How do you spend your money? (do you spend it in a responsible way?) Do you have your own car? Do you pay all your own bills (except for the living expenses obviously) ........

I don't think we have all of the information needed to determine a good answer here.....
I hang out with her in my free time. we have a lot of quality time. yes we go out to the bars together. i have my own car i actually just finished paying it off. and i don't really have any expenses.

Old 10-28-2008, 09:56 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,435,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyman520 View Post
I hang out with her in my free time. we have a lot of quality time. yes we go out to the bars together. i have my own car i actually just finished paying it off. and i don't really have any expenses.
What about my question from above?

Have you made some detailed plans of what you want your life to look like after you graduate? If not, you should - even if it's just a rough estimate based on what kind of job you can get after graduation - and have you shared those plans with her?

Old 10-28-2008, 10:02 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,899,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
If she can't understand where you are headed, then she can go to hell.

Not to be so mean... but there really are a ton of people out there.

Hilarious!!

Hey, my mother dated the guy who now owns Dominos Pizza! She never married him but said he had a VW car when they went out on that date. What's wrong with the pizza business???

Dude, she just wants you to cater to her every need. When they are not met you are going to be the most miserable guy in the world. You find someone that is going to support you!! Someone that is behind you 100%! Someone to tell you they are proud of you for your accomplishments and such. Nothing like dragging a wagon with square wheels. Seriously, you don't need a mate like that. Then again, she maybe just using you for an excuse like some others have said.

If she is complaining now.... Oh boy! You will be miserable for the rest of your life if you marry her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships