Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 11:42 AM

524 posts, read 940,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
I sorta think Sara palin is sexy?? do I need help?
Most of my friends are Liberals and although they do not like her politics... they think she's hot! Me Too!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2008, 11:43 AM

1,229 posts, read 2,907,559 times
oven mitts with a apron on pulling a gaint roast beef from the oven.....soooo sexy!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
Most of my friends are Liberals and although they do not like her politics... they think she's hot! Me Too!
Its sorta the ''Hot for teacher thing'' ...nice!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycamper5 View Post
A women who can gut fish......oooo so sexy!
Obviously another Palin fan!!!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:46 AM

2,625 posts, read 11,198,789 times
smart, articulate women, that have a sence of humor, like tina fey in "baby momma" shes hella sexy in that movie, Rachel mcadams in the notebook is sexy!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
Obviously another Palin fan!!!
I bet she can Ice fish too! she's a total package...

Old 10-29-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Anyone who says the following qualities make people sexy are lying:

Sense of humor
Intelligence
Personality
Morals

There are a lot of people here on CD who possess those things in abundance but Im sure you do not find them sexy. I have a nice sense of humor, Im intelligent with great personality and I lead my life with a certain ethical and moral guidelines. Do you find me sexy? Of course not because you have no idea of what I PHYSICALLY LOOK LIKE.

Those qualities listed above are what I call "nice to haves" (ancillary qualities that you could consider sexy) that are in addition to what a person physically looks like. Being intelligent is a sexy quality but it doesnt make that person sexy. You can take a fat ugly woman with no hair who is highly intelligent and she is NOT sexy. But if you take a rather plane jane looking woman who is fit and somewhat intelligent, she could be called sexy.

So stop lying people, say what you REALLY find to be sexy.
I was in the entertainment industry for 30 years and most of my "girl friends" were gorgeous on the outside but horribly ugly inside. I was never around real people! Trophy girls and guys were always what was around me.

The first real woman I met... I married! She was short, heavy, and a country girl. Absolutely not my normal taste in women. She was smart, had a great personality, a little too Liberal in her beliefs for me but she was genuine! I have been married for 16 and a half years!

Old 10-29-2008, 11:54 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,876,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
This is just your opinion
Exactly. Anytime any of us post here, we are posting our opinion.

Having those things does not make a person sexy. It will always be physical attraction that makes a person sexy. Its the same as in the animal kingdom. The peacocks with the biggest brightest most colorful feathers will always be the ones most desired by the female peacocks. Of course, the ugly older female peacocks who are unable to compete for the prime males with younger more desirable peacocks will all have to settle for the males with less attractive feathers/features.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:02 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,876,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
smart, articulate women, that have a sence of humor, like tina fey in "baby momma" shes hella sexy in that movie, Rachel mcadams in the notebook is sexy!
True, but it helps that they are PHYISICALLY attractive.

Dr. Ruth Westheimer has a sense of humor, she's articulate and smart (so is Oprah, Ellen, Rosie and the horrible monster Diane Feinstein) but not a single one of them is sexy. None of them.

Karina Smirnoff from dancing with the stars has none of those qualities, but she is still sexy. Paris Hilton has none of those either, but people still consider her to be sexy. Same with Kim Kardashian, not smart, not articulate doesnt seem to have a sense of humor, but she is still a sex symbol.

Old 10-29-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
True, but it helps that they are PHYISICALLY attractive.

Dr. Ruth Westheimer has a sense of humor, she's articulate and smart (so is Oprah, Ellen, Rosie and the horrible monster Diane Feinstein) but not a single one of them is sexy. None of them.

Karina Smirnoff from dancing with the stars has none of those qualities, but she is still sexy. Paris Hilton has none of those either, but people still consider her to be sexy. Same with Kim Kardashian, not smart, not articulate doesnt seem to have a sense of humor, but she is still a sex symbol.
Paris Hilton looks like a crack ***** with a gucci bag...I'm sorry..not so sexy too me..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships