Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 04:44 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,269,573 times

Advertisements

I'm thinking it doesn't matter if you're pregnant with twins, or not pregnant at all.....the guy cheated simply because that IS what he does...probably always will...and there really is nothing can be said to excuse it...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2012, 04:52 PM

417 posts, read 824,762 times
shouldn't do it for finance, wife, pregnant, or if you've got any other kind of serious attachment. you wouldn't do it if you were serious in those cases in the first place. there is no excuse. only the betrayed can perhaps give forgiveness. in any case, without those serious things involved or serious attachment, just follow your...well, you know what!!!!

Old 06-14-2012, 04:55 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,684,999 times
Isn't that the worst ! Gettin cheated on by some loser while your carrying his seed! I would cry in a corner somewhere after slashing his tires

Old 06-14-2012, 05:06 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,640,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Artiste View Post
Isn't that the worst ! Gettin cheated on by some loser while your carrying his seed! I would cry in a corner somewhere after slashing his tires
Me too.

Old 06-16-2012, 01:48 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,615,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Not only that, but women cheat more!!! helllo!!!! Not only that, when a guy gets caught cheating, he hangs his head and says "you got me, I screwed up, let me make it up to you". When women cheat and you confront them, they are quick to point out that you are the reason they cheated, because you didnt do xyz, and couldnt read their minds about something not working.

As to guys who cheat on their pregnant wifes/gfs - a cheater is a cheater, not much else to say. Im pretty sure many people have sex during pregnancy, so if thats the case, guys having physical needs isnt a valid excuse.
I know it's anecdotal, but only one of my girlfriends have cheated and she broke up with her boyfriend less than a week later and is now married to the guy.

Nearly every single one of my guy friends has cheated. I can only think of two off the top of my head that haven't and one of them I'm not entirely sure of. The other is so head over heels for his gal that I don't think he ever will. I found out recently my ex cheated on me more than once and we broke up nearly 2 years ago.

Maybe I just know some messed up guys.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:28 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,727,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Marie View Post
Unfortunately, women are not to "smart" when it comes to men. First of all, you should get married before you have kids, not that it will guarantee that he won't cheat, but he is less likely to if there is a serious commitment--marriage is NOT just a piece of paper. Secondly, both of you should be fully ready to have kids. Unexpected pregnancies by unmarried couples usually don't end well. And lastly a woman needs to take care of herself and not listen to her boyfriend's line of crap. I don't really have much sympathy for these foolish young girls who get pregnant and then wonder why their boyfriend leaves them or cheats on them--you see it all the time. Not all guys are this way, but a lot are so you should be very careful in who you choose to make babies with. This may sound harsh, but it is a warning to these girls. A little self respect goes much further then believing crap from some jerk.
I agree. IMO, women are too trusting of men. Women are all the time considering "our family unit" and looking out for "us," too bad he is not thinking that way. Some women will continue to get screwed over b/c they don't think about themselves first like men do.

Old 06-16-2012, 05:29 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,686,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
Why do men do this ? My girlfriend was just telling me about how she just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with while she pregnant with his twins (she found some old pics in his drawer). She said back then she thought something was going on because he was very distant her entire pregnancy. That is truly gut wrenching since he wanted her to get pregnant in the first damn place...I really want to slap the bastard
Why do some people hurt animals? Why do some people never give up seats for the elderly and disabled on the metro? Why do some people ruin their own lives and try to bring others down with them? Some folks are just pieces of ****.

Old 06-17-2012, 03:06 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,328,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
Why do men do this ? My girlfriend was just telling me about how she just found out that her boyfriend cheated on her with while she pregnant with his twins (she found some old pics in his drawer). She said back then she thought something was going on because he was very distant her entire pregnancy. That is truly gut wrenching since he wanted her to get pregnant in the first damn place...I really want to slap the bastard
Why the hell did they have kids without being married in the first place?
Can't complain if you don't have a real commitment.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:28 AM

442 posts, read 614,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Not only that, but women cheat more!!! helllo!!!! Not only that, when a guy gets caught cheating, he hangs his head and says "you got me, I screwed up, let me make it up to you". When women cheat and you confront them, they are quick to point out that you are the reason they cheated, because you didnt do xyz, and couldnt read their minds about something not working.

As to guys who cheat on their pregnant wifes/gfs - a cheater is a cheater, not much else to say. Im pretty sure many people have sex during pregnancy, so if thats the case, guys having physical needs isnt a valid excuse.
I don't buy this. For one, most people don't get caught in the very act of cheating, more something that is suggestive of cheating. Neither party always fesses up.

I can say I know more than one woman who was involved with someone who had a lot of behaviors suggestive of cheating. When she tried to confront the guy, she was painted as a shrew and it was a very crazymaking situation.

I've also heard the "I wasn't getting what I need at home" excuse used by both parties.

Old 06-19-2012, 01:25 PM

400 posts, read 566,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
Women cheat too..... let's be fair here.
while pregnant?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships