U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 07:57 PM

30,872 posts, read 19,139,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
yes...the appeal to pregnant women has nothing to do with the bigger breasts or inability to get pregnant (no rubber needed)...
Why do you think my wife didnt have to twist my arm to get a vasec...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2008, 08:48 AM

527 posts, read 631,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
The glow. And the increased cup size.

I'm glad you said that, however. Because when I was single I thought all the married women flirting with me was just my imagination. Then when I was engaged, they went into overdrive and got REALLY aggressive. Stuff like taking my hand and caressing it in the elevator when leaving work. It was really, really weird.
Oh yea, Put a wedding ring on and women seek you out even more! I guess it's that... You want something that you can't have syndrome!?

When I got married, women I talked to on a daily basis suddenly decided to tell me that they had always had a thing for me... I always wondered why they chose THAT moment to tell me those things!

As soon as I got married I found out everybody wanted to sleep with me! (Neighbors, my female friends and their sisters, acquaintances, and my employer... I'm really glad I found out after I was married because I probably would not have gotten married and I love my bride and have no regrets!)

Old 10-30-2008, 08:51 AM

527 posts, read 631,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Martha View Post
Being a pregnant woman I can definitely tell you that I do get hit on... which is weird to me because between the obvious baby belly and the wedding ring on my finger, I would think that men would know I'm completely taken.

I had a friend who was seeing a guy while she was pregnant. She wasn't with her baby's father (as we later found out that he was gay). The guy dumped her right after she had her baby. He was just hooking up with her because "You can't get her pregnant while she's pregnant". He thought she was a total joke... I still feel bad for the girl, but you have to know that's probably what a guy is after if he hits on you and you're pregnant.

My husband and I are extremely attracted to each other whether I'm pregnant or not, but I'd have to say I think he is a lot more into things when I am pregnant. Which is fine with me!
When women are pregnant is when THEY feel the most unattractive... at least for me it is quite the opposite!

Old 10-30-2008, 08:52 AM

3,440 posts, read 3,223,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
Oh yea, Put a wedding ring on and women seek you out even more! I guess it's that... You want something that you can't have syndrome!?

When I got married, women I talked to on a daily basis suddenly decided to tell me that they had always had a thing for me... I always wondered why they chose THAT moment to tell me those things!

As soon as I got married I found out everybody wanted to sleep with me! (Neighbors, my female friends and their sisters, acquaintances, and my employer... I'm really glad I found out after I was married because I probably would not have gotten married and I love my bride and have no regrets!)
Indeed so. Women find guys more attractive when they are taken. They won't always admit it though. They assume that you have something going for you if you have a woman. Just like if you are a guy who is single and you hang around 3 attractive female friends, women will start paying more attention to you when they see you with them in public.

Old 06-13-2009, 02:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,792 times
My fiance cheated on me with someone else starting around 05/15/09. She decided to stay with him. It is now 06/13/09, I am still devastatated. We have know each oyher 14 years and been together for five. She has never cheated in any other relationships that I have ever seen. Peolple, if you have problems at home listen to her. I am a long distance driver, and gone a lot. She said I didn't listen and poored this into a co-worker. She just went back to work 6 months ago from a five year fatal car accident she was involved in. I bought her a house about 3 years ago. She just up and left it all for him. I know he said what she wanted to hear, but I believe you don't tell your business to the opposite sex. They will use it to get you. Well, she is with him now and I am alone. Doesn't seem fair after what we had built. Does it.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:56 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,373 posts, read 3,849,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTHOMPSONSR View Post
My fiance cheated on me with someone else starting around 05/15/09. She decided to stay with him. It is now 06/13/09, I am still devastatated. We have know each oyher 14 years and been together for five. She has never cheated in any other relationships that I have ever seen. Peolple, if you have problems at home listen to her. I am a long distance driver, and gone a lot. She said I didn't listen and poored this into a co-worker. She just went back to work 6 months ago from a five year fatal car accident she was involved in. I bought her a house about 3 years ago. She just up and left it all for him. I know he said what she wanted to hear, but I believe you don't tell your business to the opposite sex. They will use it to get you. Well, she is with him now and I am alone. Doesn't seem fair after what we had built. Does it.
Wow.....lets throw a party and burn it down.... j/k
so very sorry to hear that!

Old 06-13-2009, 06:15 PM

39 posts, read 47,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
Here guys, now we are even!
Heck yeah!! ya said it right.. its all even in commitin this act. Who and how it was done its called "cheating"..

By the way is there a big difference between a married woman caught cheating, got herself pregnant and a married man same way cheating and got her mistress pergnant?

Old 06-13-2009, 08:11 PM

276 posts, read 620,603 times
I know I am old fashioned and actually pretty old, but how can a woman cheat on a man and feel good about herself?

Most importantly how can you have sex/be intimate with more than one man at a time?

I have been married and have grown children and I have never, ever cheated on a boyfriend or my husband. When I know that the relationship is over or on the way out, I say so and move on. I would never cheat.

What a terrible thing to do to someone

Old 06-14-2009, 06:04 AM

1,293 posts, read 2,226,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PTHOMPSONSR View Post
That has nothing to do with "listening to her", if she was unhappy and didn't wish to be in a relationship, or needed to truly discuss it she could have broken it off or otherwise communicated as such before "monkey-baring" into the sack with someone else.

This sounds more like a day's of our lives skit, but I don't understand if this happens to someone they trust at that level how they'd make excuses for them/it.

....Anyhow...

Old 06-14-2009, 09:30 AM

5,503 posts, read 14,070,281 times
I don't think I could ever cheat on someone. If I was really unhappy in my marriage, I'd probably just go to the mall.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships