Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-16-2012, 07:49 PM

18 posts, read 19,419 times

Advertisements

Being single might as well be a curse. I feel like everything is geared towards couples, families and love in general. There's still a huge stigma involved in being single.

If you are an ugly man like me, you would have accepted a long time ago that getting a woman would be virtually impossible. You try to resist the urge to just call it all quits, yet society never ceases to rub it all it all in your face and remind you of what a loser you are. I feel like I can't do normal stuff anymore because I am constbstly being judged or I'm surrounded by couples and families.

I buy my unhealhy single man food and go back to my single man hole and gaze at my ugly reflection in the mirror. I don't watch television as I am sick of seeing beautiful people.

Everything is geared towards couples though. Living alone is not only lonely and pointless, but also hellishly expensive.

********* all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2012, 07:57 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,955,904 times
Man, you must really hate Valentine's day.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:03 PM

17,869 posts, read 20,944,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FUGLY View Post
Being single might as well be a curse. I feel like everything is geared towards couples, families and love in general. There's still a huge stigma involved in being single.

If you are an ugly man like me, you would have accepted a long time ago that getting a woman would be virtually impossible. You try to resist the urge to just call it all quits, yet society never ceases to rub it all it all in your face and remind you of what a loser you are. I feel like I can't do normal stuff anymore because I am constbstly being judged or I'm surrounded by couples and families.

I buy my unhealhy single man food and go back to my single man hole and gaze at my ugly reflection in the mirror. I don't watch television as I am sick of seeing beautiful people.

Everything is geared towards couples though. Living alone is not only lonely and pointless, but also hellishly expensive.

********* all.
Unhealthy single food? WTF are you talking about unhealthy single food??

I'm a single man, and in my fridge are the fixins for salad, grilled chicken, fruits, other veggies, steak, hamburger, hamburger meat, salsa, frozen veggies.

I got all kinds of healthy food in my cupboards and fridge. If you think going to the store and buying 7 hungry man meals is what single guys do, you're doing it wrong. That and 2k grams of sodium is just not good to put in your mouth.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:07 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,344,060 times
Quote:

********* all.
There's someone out there for everyone. That's all.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,713,558 times
Quote:

********* all.
Cheer up White swan. That b*tch will show someday.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:15 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,571,828 times
I think you might find your love connection on city data.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:17 PM

701 posts, read 1,557,166 times
Well, when you talk about how ugly you are, explain how ugly you are, complain about how ugly you find yourself, and talk about how lonely your life is for someone as ugly as yourself, you shouldn't be surprised that you're single. Someone with a complete lack of confidence in themselves in a red flag to the general relationship-seeking population.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:33 PM

Default Tired of this

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelles View Post
Well, when you talk about how ugly you are, explain how ugly you are, complain about how ugly you find yourself, and talk about how lonely your life is for someone as ugly as yourself, you shouldn't be surprised that you're single. Someone with a complete lack of confidence in themselves in a red flag to the general relationship-seeking population.
Sanctimonious.

Think chicken and egg theory. Maybe I wouldn't be this ****ed up if people hadn't driven me to this.

I've been teased and tormented about my physical appearance my whole life. I was born with a rare condition and have an open bite, uneven jaw and other deformities which make me ugly and tall.

I cannot afford surgery. Going to the gym won't help.

I'm tired of this. I am ugly and wish I could just get away from you all. Tired of being stated at, ridiculed and rejected. Evil world.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:34 PM

45,218 posts, read 100,382,160 times
Quote:
Sanctimonious.

Think chicken and egg theory. Maybe I wouldn't be this ****ed up if people hadn't driven me to this.

I've been teased and tormented about my physical appearance my whole life. I was born with a rare condition and have an open bite, uneven jaw and other deformities which make me ugly and tall.

I cannot afford surgery. Going to the gym won't help.

I'm tired of this. I am ugly and wish I could just get away from you all. Tired of being stated at, ridiculed and rejected. Evil world.

Fix what's broken on the inside and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how attractive the outside becomes.

Old 09-16-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonaLisaVito View Post
I think you might find your love connection on city data.
Whatever. I'm sure your happily / cheesily married. Go have sex with your husband.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships