U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-30-2008, 08:45 PM
 
11,277 posts, read 12,233,759 times
Reputation: 12201

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
How bout "paradise city by guns and roses?"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-30-2008, 08:47 PM
 
Location: somewhere south of Canada
2,162 posts, read 3,697,720 times
Reputation: 2561
"Over You" by Daughtry is an awesome song to get through a break up.

Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" is another good one.

There are still some songs I can't listen to without getting too depressed because they remind me of bad times. "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts is one of the worst - makes me want to cry. I can't listen to Elvis' "Can't Help Falling in Love" either, luckily it doesn't get much air time on the radio stations I listen to . Still, when I heard it at a friends wedding recently, I had to leave the room. It was supposed to have been my first dance with my ex-fiance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 08:50 PM
 
11,277 posts, read 12,233,759 times
Reputation: 12201
Quote:
Originally Posted by frootloop6 View Post
"Over You" by Daughtry is an awesome song to get through a break up.

Gloria Gaynor's "I will survive" is another good one.

There are still some songs I can't listen to without getting too depressed because they remind me of bad times. "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts is one of the worst - makes me want to cry. I can't listen to Elvis' "Can't Help Falling in Love" either, luckily it doesn't get much air time on the radio stations I listen to . Still, when I heard it at a friends wedding recently, I had to leave the room. It was supposed to have been my first dance with my ex-fiance.
Me too! Wait, I mean... heh hum. I like that song too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2008, 08:53 PM
 
11,277 posts, read 12,233,759 times
Reputation: 12201
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Walking on sunshine.........why do you ask??
Dude! That is sooo funny! I can picture you in your car singin and dancin in your car to this song and get to a light and give the, "WHAT?!" Look to the guy looking at you funny. Too funny!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 10:26 AM
 
Location: in my imagination
10,945 posts, read 17,805,882 times
Reputation: 7615
Just heard Johnny Winter's "Frankenstein" on the radio,forgot how cool it was.

I am dedicating this weekend to learning it,gotta jam this song on guitar....LOUD


hmm,those "space invader" special effects in the middle I'll have to work out ,maybe a combination of whammy pedal and tremelo bar.....we'll see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 12:46 PM
 
25,165 posts, read 46,559,200 times
Reputation: 6909
let me guess you also really like the song "Theme Song To Transformers The Movie"??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Just heard Johnny Winter's "Frankenstein" on the radio,forgot how cool it was.

I am dedicating this weekend to learning it,gotta jam this song on guitar....LOUD


hmm,those "space invader" special effects in the middle I'll have to work out ,maybe a combination of whammy pedal and tremelo bar.....we'll see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 12:53 PM
 
Location: Orlando
8,181 posts, read 15,894,044 times
Reputation: 49692
Earl's Gotta Die-----Dixie Idiots
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 12:54 PM
 
Location: SUNNY AZ
4,589 posts, read 11,597,248 times
Reputation: 1830
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
let me guess you also really like the song "Theme Song To Transformers The Movie"??
ooooo I like that song
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 12:55 PM
 
25,165 posts, read 46,559,200 times
Reputation: 6909
Me too...got a problem...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
ooooo I like that song
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2008, 12:59 PM
 
Location: SUNNY AZ
4,589 posts, read 11,597,248 times
Reputation: 1830
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Me too...got a problem...?
Why don't you bring it fartsy! I'm L to the ola.......recognize!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top