Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 02:10 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,801,703 times

Advertisements

Yes because I probably know the person....and no I would never spoon with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how this is in the relationships section...

Did you find out who wrote the note and ask them out? Spoon? What?!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2008, 02:13 AM

61,290 posts, read 87,087,136 times
you rude inappopriate behavior. no way. wow they must have really been sick. did he make faces? what is wrong with these people. dont they realize that you have needs too? oh well add em to the list.

Old 10-31-2008, 06:04 AM

2,383 posts, read 6,042,840 times
This can be solved by artsy taking a few driving lessons and learning how to park.
Don't let some person's note upset you enough to come on here and post it on CD. Not worth your time and you know that all things considered, if this is the one thing that someone can complain about you for, then you my friend, are a very good person! (Saying this in my Kristin Wiig Suze Orman impression for ya!!!)

Old 10-31-2008, 07:04 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,602,973 times
So funny, again when you are "anonymous" how far you are willing to go. My fiance got out of his car at a local store and saw that the car next to him had a bag of McDonalds trash left just outside their door. Thinking that it must have belonged to that car, he peeked in and saw the McDonalds cups in the cup holders - so basically the lazy person just left their trash outside of their car for somoene else to clean up. So my fiance being the man he is decided that it was a jerk thing to do to leave your trash so he took the McDonalds bag (which was full) and dumped it all over the guys car to teach him a lesson about littering. A guy sitting two doors down in his car cheered my fiance on stating that he had seen the other guy just dump his trash outside of his car. So, was it a jerk thing for my fiance to do? I guess maybe yes and maybe no. I think the one littering and leaving his trash should have been taught a lesson. It's not something I would have done though LOL
I'm more direct. If I have an issue with someone, I just tell them to their face.

Old 10-31-2008, 09:03 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,131,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Ok this is hilarious guys....I am serious....a person left one of those so called "passive aggressive" notes on my car windshield saying I was being rude for hogging up a parking space and get this... I drive a *small compact car*....OMG...how hilarious is that? I'm a hog HOW?

awww artsy....want me to come beat them up for ya??

Old 10-31-2008, 10:50 AM

15,639 posts, read 40,917,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
awww artsy....want me to come beat them up for ya??
Can I help??? I'm just dyin' to put the smack down on someone this week! It's been a really bad week, I've disowned my parents, all hell's breaking loose, and I just wanna beat the crap outta someone. can I help/ Huh? Huh? Please? Pleeeeeeeze? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? Huh???

Old 10-31-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Can I help??? I'm just dyin' to put the smack down on someone this week! It's been a really bad week, I've disowned my parents, all hell's breaking loose, and I just wanna beat the crap outta someone. can I help/ Huh? Huh? Please? Pleeeeeeeze? Pretty please? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top? Huh???
Alright Twinkle....I'll pick you up on the way.....I'll just slow down and swing the door open so be ready to jump

...I'm sorry your having a bad week that sounds pretty rough

Old 10-31-2008, 11:55 AM

28,896 posts, read 53,944,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Alright Twinkle....I'll pick you up on the way.....I'll just slow down and swing the door open so be ready to jump

...I'm sorry your having a bad week that sounds pretty rough
Of course, you'll get there, find the guy, and he'll point at Arty's car and say, "Look. The guy drives into this crowded parking lot every day, and always straddles two parking spaces. I can't decide if the guy is just a terrible driver or just has an innate sense of entitlement. Either way you look at it, if all he gets is a note on the windshield, then he's doing pretty good."

The two of you look at him, then look at each other. Then go beat up Arty.

Old 10-31-2008, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Of course, you'll get there, find the guy, and he'll point at Arty's car and say, "Look. The guy drives into this crowded parking lot every day, and always straddles two parking spaces. I can't decide if the guy is just a terrible driver or just has an innate sense of entitlement. Either way you look at it, if all he gets is a note on the windshield, then he's doing pretty good."

The two of you look at him, then look at each other. Then go beat up Arty.
hahahaha.....

Old 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM

7,005 posts, read 21,260,350 times
You better park you Geo Metro somewhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships