U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 11-01-2008, 04:10 PM

1,592 posts, read 2,254,936 times
Thumbs up How did Karma 'teach' your cheating ex spouse/gf/bf?

I would love to indulge is stories of how people got karmic revenge on their cheating spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend. I am going through a divorce- my husband left me to move in with his mistress and while I feel I have worked hard to stay upbeat and strong there are still days here and there I get very depressed.

I know things are this way for a reason, and when I am a divorcee I'll have a new lease on life to begin again with my eyes open and stop accepting lies and cheating as a part of a successful marriage. Even knowing that there are still 'gray days'.

So please take a few minutes to tell me of the inevitable event that happened to you or a friend, that brought a smile to your face and great satisfaction to your soul after bad karma reared it's ugly head!
Quick reply to this message

Unread 11-01-2008, 04:31 PM

2,412 posts, read 2,756,120 times
Well she cheated on me and thought she'd found true love with a married man. She basically became his wife 4pm-8pm. She divorced me, she burned any bridges with me. Except he never did leave his wife! Eventually her lies caught up with her and I even N won her friends, as mine. I eventually got our daughter. I sobered up. And she did make a phone call, like I'd be waiting after years of all this. Now I can say "I love you, but am not in love with you"

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:02 PM

809 posts, read 1,723,574 times
I'm still young....... so I haven't experienced marriage. But my first "love" (if you can even call it that) was when I was 17-18, and the guy cheated on me CONSTANTLY, lied to me throughout our relationship. Finally one day I'd had enough and I broke it off with him (He sobbed, and begged for me to come back)....... found out he ended up with the chick he was cheating on me with.... and then he did the SAME crap to her! (GO FIGURE!!!!!!!) It's 6 years later (after I broke up with him) and I hear they're STILL together!

But anyways.... karma came back around and he got sent to jail for possession with the intent to sell (cocaine) and got like 5 years..... well while he was in jail his girlfriend (the one he was cheating on me with) ended up cheating on HIM with HIS OWN BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! you can't ASK for better revenge!!!! THANK YOU KARMA!

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:20 PM

7,250 posts, read 6,044,777 times
Hi penis lost circulation, turned black and had to be removed.

And then I woke up.

My ex has all sorts of bad karma flying at him left and right since I said buh-bye. I mean, like, RAGING karma. Hard to tell which pathetic thing its from really. He is currently, as I type this, on vacation sitting under a palm tree at the FLDOC for the next few years. Alone. Bravo job, huh! He never learns. . .

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:24 PM

461 posts, read 879,468 times
I had a b/f who was American Indian (straight dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin) I found out he was cheating on me so I broke it off. There was all kinds of drama over the break up and he hit me (to keep me from leaving... duh!). She was there when this happened and swore up and down that he would never do that (even though I had 3 friends there who saw it too). Later I found out the girl he was cheating on me with was pregnant and he married her. She's an Italian girl, also straight dark hair, dark eyes, dark skin. When the baby was born he has curly blonde hair and big blue eyes and fair skin! I laugh my butt off every time I see him. Also, a few years later after yet another kid (this one was dark) the girl is running around crying telling everyone he's hitting her... do I smell karma? Oh and they tried to rent an apartment from my father.... yeah, good luck with that

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:25 PM

46,822 posts, read 41,270,422 times
karma does not teach jack. consequences of losing a good man teach everything.

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:25 PM

2,132 posts, read 2,299,357 times
Not sure if this was karma or not, but my ex-fiance had a great military career. Well, a couple months after dumping me, his CO "dumped" him, relieving him of duty from his position and sending him to what amounted to a go-nowhere desk job. He's since been passed over for promotion three times. Part of me wants to say it's justice for what he did to me, but part of me thinks that he was a good soldier, just had a few issues with his CO that couldn't be resolved and resulted in the career ender.

I would have preferred it if the woman he left me for had cheated on him, but so far they seem to be doing OK, darn it. Still, his career was always more important to him than his personal relationships.

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:43 PM

7,250 posts, read 6,044,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
karma does not teach jack. consequences of losing a good man teach everything.

Huck, you are starting to remind me of Socrates, as of late.

Halloween is over, sweetie.

Unread 11-01-2008, 06:57 PM
miu

12,595 posts, read 19,901,390 times
I've never been cheated on. Shrug.

Unread 11-01-2008, 07:00 PM

19,244 posts, read 15,278,742 times
Despite the cheating, the relationships Ive had, whether the ex husband or the ex boyfriend, Im a firm believer in karma and knew one day it would come back to them. It did. About a year after I left someone, was told he picked up some disease from the girl he cheated me for. She had multiple partners, like I warned him. Served him right...what comes around....
Another breakup was very bitter and he was very hostile, even telling his friends he wished I was dead. He eventually lost his job and everything else and became homeless, no one wanted to help someone who was 'never wrong'. But several years down the line and after he had to go to rehab, we are now good friends. Ive never wished bad on anyone, knowing the table will turn.

Cant say it 'taught' anyone a lesson, but it sure changed lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships