Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 11:22 AM

3,507 posts, read 13,448,259 times

Advertisements

I would suggest to stay away from guys with baggage. First sign is that they talk about their ex alot or blame everything on their ex that went wrong in their last relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2008, 01:10 PM

220 posts, read 762,650 times
twinkle toes you really arent that nice of a person huh? do you just go around insulting people to make yourself feel better? Its rude. im not a flake im not the stero-typical blonde popping bubbles and twirling my hair. Like i said I am very put together. Im the only 19 year old i know who has her own place car job and going to school without anyones help. so thanks...

Old 11-07-2008, 01:18 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,869,653 times
Kelsie,
You are trying to hard. Alot of girls your age are. I would know. Enjoy life, be grateful for where you are, and don't worry about it. There are enough troubles to contend with just living day to day in this crazy world. It's perfectly fine to desire someone special in your life, but there is a right time for everything.

Old 11-07-2008, 02:00 PM

524 posts, read 941,933 times
Play nice children...

Old 11-07-2008, 05:40 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,023,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelsieB View Post
twinkle toes you really arent that nice of a person huh? do you just go around insulting people to make yourself feel better? Its rude. im not a flake im not the stero-typical blonde popping bubbles and twirling my hair. Like i said I am very put together. Im the only 19 year old i know who has her own place car job and going to school without anyones help. so thanks...
Yeah, you got it. My self-esteem is so low that when I happened upon this post I saw it as an opportunity to boost myself up in this world. I feel so much better about myself now ... thanks to you!!!

Old 11-07-2008, 05:42 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,929,154 times
but I don't wanna <throws tantrum and wets pants>

Quote:
Originally Posted by zednemtheadventurer View Post
Play nice children...

Old 11-07-2008, 05:56 PM
NCN

21,662 posts, read 25,615,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelsieB View Post
Well it is not hard to see why you lose things sometimes. You have a lot on your plate. Stress is the result and when stress is present the other things happen.

Now about the relationships. I know it is old fashioned, but if I read between the lines and got the right message, you commit without a wedding ring. The best way not to get hurt is to get the wedding ring on first and then get physical. If they really care about you, they will want it that way too. If they don't, then you will not be as badly hurt. Physical relationships are more involved for women than men. It is sometimes just sex for them.

I had three brothers. Men divide women into two lists. Those they use and those they love. You have to protect yourself from being used. If they are really interested and worth having, you won't need to do anything except be yourself. You cannot except a man to value you more than you value yourself.

Old 11-08-2008, 08:53 AM

6,588 posts, read 17,543,963 times
Kelsie, you're only 19. Why are you looking for a serious relationship in the first place? You're in school, which is wonderful, and you should be dating casually (not having sex with anyone casually, though!) and building friendships, so you have people to do things with. Our society is way over sexualized; people can lead very productive lives without trying to nail down a partner!

Old 11-08-2008, 05:44 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,023,591 times
Yes, I too was new once as well. So .... I just want to thank the anonymous person who repped me because it adds to my rep poinrs, which I LOVE!!! WoooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships