Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2008, 09:00 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,900,389 times

Advertisements

I always had great success with women with this opening line: "You know whats 14 inches long and makes a woman scream?" They usually smile with anticipation and say "What?". Then I say "Crib death" then walk away. They are usually so horrified that anyone would say such a thing then walk away that it really makes them interested in this handsome mystery man they they want to talk to him.

Thats when I tell them that I donate blood to the red cross often because they use my blood for premature babies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 04:42 AM

1,434 posts, read 3,962,532 times
The last pick up line/ice breaker that I used was on a woman that I met at Barnes & Knoble and it went like this "Hello, I am sorry to bother you but may I say I think you have the most beautiful ocean blue eyes that I have ever seen". And it worked because after about half an hour more of chatting it up, she ended up giving me her digits. We are now currently dating.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:05 AM

52,013 posts, read 52,473,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
The last pick up line/ice breaker that I used was on a woman that I met at Barnes & Knoble and it went like this "Hello, I am sorry to bother you but may I say I think you have the most beautiful ocean blue eyes that I have ever seen". And it worked because after about half an hour more of chatting it up, she ended up giving me her digits. We are now currently dating.
Giving you the "digits" insn't a really a sign that she's into you.

Sorry to be a downer

Old 11-09-2008, 05:25 AM

1,434 posts, read 3,962,532 times
Quote:
Giving you the "digits" insn't a really a sign that she's into you.

Sorry to be a downer
She's not into me huh, what part of we are dating do you not understand ?

Old 11-09-2008, 05:28 AM

52,013 posts, read 52,473,211 times
Quote:
She's not into me huh, what part of we are dating do you not understand ?
Hey getting her number is good.

Don't get me wrong.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:16 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,706,900 times
Just get a woman to talk about herself. Smile when you approach. Perhaps say something that pertains to something going on in your environment. Once when I was in the dentist, there was a woman sitting next to me, I just said,"it sure is taking a long time for them to see us." That was all I had to do. Then you proceed with getting her to talk about herself.

Old 11-09-2008, 05:24 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,880,942 times
so are you having coitus, because that is the only thing that really counts in life....

Quote:

Old 11-09-2008, 05:26 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,880,942 times
and by dentist you meant psychiatric ward.....am I right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Just get a woman to talk about herself. Smile when you approach. Perhaps say something that pertains to something going on in your environment. Once when I was in the dentist, there was a woman sitting next to me, I just said,"it sure is taking a long time for them to see us." That was all I had to do. Then you proceed with getting her to talk about herself.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:00 AM

2,984 posts, read 5,848,958 times
I never used a pickup line. I always met women through casual conversation.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:08 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,611,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Hey getting her number is good.

Don't get me wrong.
I think for the second time you didn't understand he just said they are dating. Reading is fundamental my friend.

If I say anything to a girl it will not be a compliment, it will be something smart-ass and cocky, because that always works better with hot girls than compliments. Every guy in a bar goes up and compliments them, it gets so old. "Oh you are so pretty, can I buy you a drink?" She's just like, "Ugg, god, not another one of them." But if you can think of something funny to say it works so much better. "Wow, nice top, I just saw another girl leaving the bar with the same outfit." "Really?" "Yeah, must be popular." Now all of the sudden she's insecure about her attire, which is great, you want to get the hot ones off balance early otherwise you got no chance.

Or, "Wow, interesting choice of shoes. Did you get those at Good Will?" "Hey, these are $300 shoes from (whatever)!" "Jeez, you wasted $300 on those? Ouch. You're not very good when it comes to finances huh." "Shutup!" Then you get a conversation going. Of course you have to do all this with a little smirk so it's obvious you're joking around with her.

The great part about it is it's pretty much flawless. If she gets angry and calls you a jerk and says to screw off, you just saved yourself from having to waste time talking to an uptight chick who can't take a joke. But if she responds well, you're already doing better than most guys because you left an impression. You said something different. She wants to know why are you the one in ten guy who doesn't drool all over yourself for her? What makes you think you're so special? Now she wants to know! The key is just to be different. If you're really lucky the girl will be smart enough to respond back with some witty remarks of her own, which gets the ball rolling.

I can't believe how many times I've basically made fun of a girl all night and by the end of the night she's really interested, it's just weird. It's the opposite of what I expected when I was in high school, but that's girls I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships