Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 10:40 AM

72,407 posts, read 18,196,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriado View Post
I feel sorry for the Gringos. Too many American women are emotionally immature, unhealthy and grossly underqualified for a long term man-woman relationship. My theory is that all the hormones in American meat, poultry and dairy products may somehow be stunting their secondary sexual trait development, but that's just me. Vivan las latinas!
That's a very immature statement

Old 10-26-2009, 01:20 AM

8 posts, read 15,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
I've only had one ex-boyfriend who put up with me calling him to ask "why", who would listen to me cry and who kept supporting me as I tried to get over him. Eleven years later, we are still friends. I realized after some time had passed that he wasn't the one for me anyway and that realization, combined with how nice he had been during the break up allowed us to stay friends. We don't communicate much any more but he's one of only two exes that I don't have hard feelings about. The ones who just left with no further communication are the ones I could never forgive. They did some pretty bad things to me (cheating, etc.), left without warning and I still don't know why in most cases.
This is exactly how all of us should be between ourselves and with our Ex as well. There's no point in violence as whatever has been lost, can never come back via violence. However true love can conquer anything in this universe.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:27 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
same reason girl spiders dont like it when the boy friend does not stay for dinner after a visit.

Old 10-26-2009, 07:53 AM

1,241 posts, read 1,894,600 times
I don't know why. I'm not that type of woman. I think they have these issues for the following reason:
They gave beyond what they should have and are now bitter about it and want revenge. (To sit on judge mathis and give "loan after loan" trying to buy love and it didn't work anyway and now you are angry. You set yourself up to be taken advantage of. )
If a man doesn't want you.............slashing his tires, trying to intimidate his new girl, or hacking into his email/phone is not going to change his feelings for you.

I don't get these woman either.

Old 10-26-2009, 08:29 AM

8,411 posts, read 39,251,440 times
Because breaking stuff is fun when its not yours.....right?

Old 04-30-2015, 11:59 AM

1 posts, read 659 times
Well i broke up with a guy that i was with for nearly 3 years, we actually lived together but when i ended the relationship he became very violent threatening n verbally abusive..

Old 04-30-2015, 01:56 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,301,772 times
Some women are just crazy. Once she exhibits any kind of violent temper run for the hills.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:01 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
Some women are just crazy. Once she exhibits any kind of violent temper run for the hills.

These are women who are crazy throughout the relationship as well not just after a breakup. If you mess with crazy, don't wonder if she gets more crazy!

But hey, crazy woman are apparently good in bed - I hope it's worth a scratched car or burned down apartment and your naked pics all over social media.

Old 04-30-2015, 02:05 PM

102,183 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I see on t.v. the court shows where the woman is after the exboyfriends money she "loaned" him only after the breakup.

The woman destroys the exboyfriends car. There is even a song out about taking a baseball bat to his headlights and a knife to the leather seats.

Even on here there have been voices of anger toward ex's and what they want to do to them. Some pretty violent and graphic.

Why all the violence?
IDK, OP, why the myopia? Why do you take TV images to be reflective of the majority reality? And did you really believe men don't get violent after a breakup? All the stalkings, the batterings, to say nothing of the murders that result from a breakup?

Come on, OP. You're smarter than this. Has it been a slow week, that you'd stoop to creating a thread for no other reason than to provoke controversy?

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 04-30-2015 at 02:17 PM..

Old 04-30-2015, 02:14 PM

20,756 posts, read 19,951,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
IDK, OP, why the myopia? Why do you take TV images to be reflective of the majority reality? And did you really believe men don't get violent after a breakup? All the stalkings, the batterings, to say nothing of the murders that result from a breakup?

Come on, OP. You're smarter than this. Has it been a slow week, that you'd stoop to creating a troll thread?
he started that thread in 2008 ... so I think he found his answer since then ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships