Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 12:59 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
When I was married, it didn't take much to regain his interest. Sometimes just rubbing his face in my bosom or flashing the 'girls' was enough. Other times, I'd bend over in his face with a short summer dress on. Seemed to do the trick.
Whew!! Stop that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2008, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Do you think he might be having an affair?

Otherwise, I think the only solution is to love and pamper yourself and get your own life.
Can I subtract "reps" from you???

That's all she needs to hear.... Sheesh!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
Communication is very important but will not always give you that spark that is needed to rekindle lost passion.
Being a Mom and wife can often leave you tired and without any real time for each other. It can be so destructive to plan ahead for intimate moments. Impromptu, on the spur of the moment moments, are the most exciting and arousing times. Sounds like you are both still close but now caught up in the normal everyday reality of parenthood etc. Be a little more impulsive and try to take time for yourself and regain your spark and remember you are still a sexy woman even though you are a full time Mom.
Please. Whatever you do don't start with: "We need to talk. I feel you don't do enough for me emotionally....blah, blah, blah." You'll just push him away.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:07 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,934,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Can I subtract "reps" from you???

That's all she needs to hear.... Sheesh!

Don't you know? It's ALWAYS the man's fault! It can never be the woman's fault. And instead of simply being honest and telling him what she wants, all women should just brush their husband's aside and move on and become their own person with their own life. It's how all great relationships work. Oh... that and threatining him with divorce if he doesn't improve and be her "everything" overnight!

Old 11-14-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
i think that may do the trick. the OP should do whatever activities that make her feel good about herself. who knows what they are but a 30 minute jog in the cool weather usually does it for me...on a regular basis you can have that feeling all the time without having to do that specific activity to gain that self assurance.

a girl can be a 10 hot babe and if she's needy and always fishing for compliments she comes off as less attractive than that 7 who carries herself with her you know what on a pedestal. it's a mind thing.

4Rizzzle. Don't be a bottomless pit of affection.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:12 PM

7,923 posts, read 8,846,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Please. Whatever you do don't start with: "We need to talk. I feel you don't do enough for me emotionally....blah, blah, blah." You'll just push him away.
Did you actually read my post????
I was saying that talking will not solve the problem. Communication is important in any relationship but it isn't what seems to be the OP's problem. She cannot, quite understandably, understand what is happening and their could be many reasons for what's happening.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:17 PM

1,305 posts, read 3,611,721 times
Get into a time machine. Go back 10-20 years. Wala.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:23 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,677,486 times
There was a study recently that showed men are hard wired to ignore their wives.

I don't know if this is the case here, but familiarity breeds contempt. I see with a lot of younger wives they want to be in their husbands life 24/7 and want to be involved with every aspect of their life. Basically they overdo it and try to do too much. Their natural reaction when the man pushes away is to chase him more and make it worse. The antidote to solve relationships drifting apart is to actually be apart a bit.

Really the best thing couples need to realize is alone time is good. Developing your own interests is good. Having your own life is good. One alarm bell for me is when women are like,"i need this, I need that, I have special needs". Men don't like needy women.

Also people respect others that stand on their own feet. I've seen some women go the other way and become passive aggressive if they feel the man doesn't fulfill her needs. They seek negative attention by stuffing their face with oreos and getting fat or by playing the control card with sex or whatever. The best thing they can do is go out and make a nice life for themselves. Get involved with the community, go to the gym, do some activities, have some hobbies, get a job.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:27 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,606,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
When I was married, it didn't take much to regain his interest. Sometimes just rubbing his face in my bosom or flashing the 'girls' was enough. Other times, I'd bend over in his face with a short summer dress on. Seemed to do the trick.
Boy, you think you know someone around here and then they type that!

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d... (broken link)

Yeah, what she said, and a bj a few times a week will help.

Old 11-14-2008, 01:28 PM

532 posts, read 1,567,941 times
Step to his grill, say "git up off that couch if ya know whats good for ya" He may say "what? huh? whats going on, i'm scared". A good reply could be "Ain't nobody asked if you was scared, now git up off that couch, little man"... he'll reach for the phone probably, smack it out his hand and hit him in the teeth. That'll get his attention, once you have that, you can move into romance, etc. Good luck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships