U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-16-2008, 07:51 PM

100 posts, read 265,045 times
Default Why are women from other continents more open minded?

This is not only about the subject of interracial dating, but many other contreversial topics I believe. They did a world poll of the us election and if the world voted Obama would have gain over 70% of the vote. Yet I still do think America is still a center right nation, yet it is becoming more progressive.

However since this is a relationship board, I will stick with interracial dating. It just seems like women from Australia, a number of countries in Europe, and even Japan most people will not mind if you date somebody out of your race. For example, look at Germany, a nation with a history of doing horrible things, is now a nation that is very liberal and I will tell you this the women there love black men and it seems like they do not have any problem with it. A lot of women I meet from other countries just have that special light to take risks, instead of staying in there own little safe conservative shell like most white women do in this country.

I guess it is cultural, which makes me feel sorry for a lot of them and there parents who instill that nonsense in them. They boring, I tell you.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2008, 08:01 PM

9,926 posts, read 8,390,922 times
Well I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

There are plenty of women AND men in Australia that would never dream of dating or marrying outside their race and their not all white anglo-saxons either.

Old 11-16-2008, 08:06 PM

19,253 posts, read 15,021,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenourtv View Post
This is not only about the subject of interracial dating, but many other contreversial topics I believe. They did a world poll of the us election and if the world voted Obama would have gain over 70% of the vote. Yet I still do think America is still a center right nation, yet it is becoming more progressive.

However since this is a relationship board, I will stick with interracial dating. It just seems like women from Australia, a number of countries in Europe, and even Japan most people will not mind if you date somebody out of your race. For example, look at Germany, a nation with a history of doing horrible things, is now a nation that is very liberal and I will tell you this the women there love black men and it seems like they do not have any problem with it. A lot of women I meet from other countries just have that special light to take risks, instead of staying in there own little safe conservative shell like most white women do in this country.

I guess it is cultural, which makes me feel sorry for a lot of them and there parents who instill that nonsense in them. They boring, I tell you.
Why would you feel sorry for them?? Honestly, I see more white females with black men than black females with white men. As a white female am I missing something??? Please share.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:15 PM
miu

12,680 posts, read 20,784,524 times
Quote:

I feel that you are completely wrong about this one. And may I respectfully point out that there's a big difference between casual interracial dating for fun and experimentation and actually marrying someone from another race and having children with them. Asians have very closeknit families and having mixed grandchildren is not something that most Asian parents would accept.
Quote:
Are you suggesting that to date within ones own race is boring? So if you are a black male, you do find dating a black woman boring? Or is it that blacks make the most exciting dates? Please clarify.

And what about an interracial couple where they have both grown up within blocks of each other? Is that an exciting or boring match? Is it just the different colours of skin that makes it exciting and exotic?

I enjoy experiencing many other cultures, but I don't need to have sex with someone from that culture in order to get the full exotic experience. lol. I'll stick to my favorite ethnic restaurants, festivals and traveling to their countries when I can. I also find my own culture exciting and stimulating enough, thank you very much. Boring... huh.

Last edited by miu; 11-16-2008 at 10:38 PM.. Reason: Spelling.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:24 PM
miu

Quote:
I believe that Obama was more popular abroad mainly because those people were tired of Bush politics and even though McCain wasn't exactly like Bush, they are from the same political party.

Old 11-16-2008, 09:59 PM

2,245 posts, read 3,061,047 times
I just wonder why UK girls are so awesome, that's my question. I must have talked to 100 girls from the UK in the last 10 years online, and I swear to god 97 of them were total nymphos, nothing like American girls, I don't think one of them lost their virginity after the age of 16, most not after 14 or 15, lol. What do they do over in that country?! The British are seriously oversexed. hahaha

Old 11-16-2008, 10:45 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,511 posts, read 11,173,772 times
Are you kidding? I see interracial couples all day long everywhere I go and most of the time, there's a woman in that relationship.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:53 PM
miu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
Are you kidding? I see interracial couples all day long everywhere I go and most of the time, there's a woman in that relationship.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. In most relationships, there's a woman... and a man involved.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:56 PM

2,633 posts, read 6,737,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
I just wonder why UK girls are so awesome, that's my question. I must have talked to 100 girls from the UK in the last 10 years online, and I swear to god 97 of them were total nymphos, nothing like American girls, I don't think one of them lost their virginity after the age of 16, most not after 14 or 15, lol. What do they do over in that country?! The British are seriously oversexed. hahaha

You might want to post this in the UK folder. Love to see what they have to say about your communication with this outpouring of British "nymphos".

I dare ya, hotshot.

Old 11-16-2008, 10:59 PM

17,375 posts, read 15,835,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoria View Post
You might want to post this in the UK folder. Love to see what they have to say about your communication with this outpouring of British "nymphos".

I dare ya, hotshot.
Oh yeah. With the teen pregnancy problems they are having now, I'm sure they'd love to hear your views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships