U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 11-18-2008, 12:43 PM

2,251 posts, read 3,184,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
I was actually kidding about that but I have to admit, Sag was my 2nd guess. In fact, I typed then deleted "...or Sag..". They're so 'level-headed', serious and 'logical'. LOL Ok, I don't put much into astrology either, in fact, I do more making fun of it than anything, but there are certain aspects of it that are correct--very few.
Well, I am very logical, that's always true. As for serious, I am very serious when I want to be and need to be, but different people know me different ways. Like I had this bio class where I was taking it pass/fail, we got a certain number of credits to do that with, and so I didn't give a crap about this stupid class. There was a serious Type A personality girl in my lab group, just the kind I like to mess with (yeah I'm Type A too but with a twist), and she gave me the notes for our presentation for the next day. She said, "Keep these safe, blah blah whatever." I smiled and said, "Oh ok, yeah, I'll try not to lose them." She said, "You cannot lose these! This is our only copy! This is very important!" I said "Yeah I'm sure nothing will happen to them." She's like, "No I'm serious, don't lose them." I said, "Jeez, I get it, haha, nothing will happen to them." So she tells me she wants to go with me to the library copier to make copies of the notes, hahaha, and I asked her why. She says, "No offense but you don't seem like the best student, I just want to be safe." I laughed for about 20 seconds and just kind of looked at her, as we were walking, analyzing this creature. I said, "You do realize I have a four-point-oh don't you?" She says, "No you don't." I said, "Yeah, I do, actually." She was like, "That's impossible, I work so hard, I do this, I do that, I organize, blah blah, you don't even take things seriously, you can't have a 4.0, I only have a 3.75, blah blah," she goes into panic attack mode (kind of a cute girl too), and I said, "You judge so fast, you judge my entire college career on a bio class? I'm taking this class pass/fail, I could care less about it, I put my energies into my other 16 credits of my 20 credit load, you should learn how to prioritize better too." It was so great, though, because I love people underestimating me. I had a girl in high school who wrote in my year book, "You are such a funny guy!" I don't think to this day that she realizes I was one of the best students.

I absolutely love to joke around, don't like taking anything seriously on the face of it, and I think it makes life a lot more fun. The more serious the thing, the more I like to joke and play around, to relieve tension for one but also because that's just my personality. Serious to the core, but on the surface I like to make people laugh and have fun. All of the other great students in high school fit the mold -- went to bed on time, conventional test-taking skills, basically just the textbook way to get good grades. I slept 2-4 hours before a final, if that, sometimes not at all, I would do crazy things like play probabilities (between questions 5 and 6, one has to be A, ok, I know I just need a 90% on this test, and I did well so far, I'm putting A for both so I guarantee I get one right, things like that -- playing the numbers, making it a game). And I'd make everything as fun as I could, even if I was serious about it.

People mistake a jovial nature for lack of seriousness. Sometimes the most serious person can kill you with laughter
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2008, 01:14 PM

5,404 posts, read 7,801,531 times
if you aint got rythym while standing, how will you have it while laying down?

i think there is a correlation between rythym on the dance floor and rythym in the bedroom.

i been with a few who danced OK, not very good. and they were pretty bland in bed. no matter what i did. then i did date a dancer and another person who like to dance, and we had some bomb sex.

in my experience those who KNOW how to dance, know how to bone down.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:17 PM

4,589 posts, read 8,730,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

i think there is a correlation between rythym on the dance floor and rythym in the bedroom.

i been with a few who danced OK, not very good. and they were pretty bland in bed. no matter what i did. then i did date a dancer and another person who like to dance, and we had some bomb sex.

who said anything about laying down? hahaha

seriously...I agree....if you can dance you can hump lol (is that a song?)

Old 11-18-2008, 01:19 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,511 posts, read 11,715,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post

I disagree. Why do you think some good dancers don't make it professionally? They have the right moves but they lack passion. Same thing goes for sex--you can have all the moves in the world but if you lack the passion, it's just 'moves'.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:21 PM

2,251 posts, read 3,184,305 times
I fail to see what rhythm has anything to do with sex. I don't play music while I'm having sex. I think if you're really into your partner and want to please them, that's what counts, not whether you can freakin' dance. I don't see how that's relevant at all.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:21 PM

527 posts, read 618,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
Where do u live? strippers are very flexible too, further than the average
k:

Old 11-18-2008, 01:24 PM

527 posts, read 618,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
who said anything about laying down? hahaha

seriously...I agree....if you can dance you can hump lol (is that a song?)
Ya know Lola8822 the more I read from you the more I like you!

Old 11-18-2008, 01:37 PM

^ thanks

Old 11-18-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
I fail to see what rhythm has anything to do with sex. I don't play music while I'm having sex. I think if you're really into your partner and want to please them, that's what counts, not whether you can freakin' dance. I don't see how that's relevant at all.
it does make a difference.....the rythem of it and the tone of it.....flexibility etc...

not saying ppl who don't know how to dance aren't good......because of course there are some who are....just saying that typically (not always but most of the time) those who dance well are really good in bed.

Old 11-18-2008, 01:38 PM

25,170 posts, read 33,622,832 times
Well if you have sex with a rubber blow up doll as you have done then it involves no rhythm.

If you have sex with a real life adult woman then it involves rhythm for it to be extremely pleasant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships