Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 08:57 AM

275 posts, read 685,569 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Your comments are cracking me up, anyone else feel the same? You have a LOT to say about overweight women, I'm sensing you had a Mother who was that way and you probably have some deep-seated anger issues about something that happened to you as a result of a bigger woman or perhaps, your Mother. Then again, I do have quite the vivid imagination LOL

I'm kidding... seriously though what is your beef with what you call "fatties", why are you obviously so disgusted and bitter about a woman if she wants to be a bigger woman and have some curves and meat on her bones, why is it your beef??
I'm a bigger woman, I'm quite proud of my body and my womanly curves and I'll have you know that I'm probably in better physical condition then you are. I bet my most recent physical and labs would come up better than most too. You see, even though I have some curves, it's the most astonishing thing.. I exercise, I'm quite active. I ride horses, I walk, I do the elliptical, and according to my doc, Im in the best shape of my life!

So, in fact and in response to your comment.. real men like REAL women not a girl that has to be attached to tie-downs to keep her from blowing away in the wind. Real men love to grab onto a woman and know that she isn't going to break under his manly grip.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it....
i agree with jonathan he's stating a fact, being fat isn't healthy and it shouldn't be considered as attractive. fat women don't really have more flesh it is actually the slender, athletic petite that have more meat on. besides most fat women spend most of their times watching tv, how boring, i like a women who's active and is caring about what she really wants for herself.

definition of being fat is having more fat underneath ou skin than flesh, don't always go with the public views but your inner perception

Old 11-19-2008, 09:09 AM

7,087 posts, read 8,584,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
Your comments are cracking me up, anyone else feel the same? You have a LOT to say about overweight women, I'm sensing you had a Mother who was that way and you probably have some deep-seated anger issues about something that happened to you as a result of a bigger woman or perhaps, your Mother. Then again, I do have quite the vivid imagination LOL

I'm kidding... seriously though what is your beef with what you call "fatties", why are you obviously so disgusted and bitter about a woman if she wants to be a bigger woman and have some curves and meat on her bones, why is it your beef??
I'm a bigger woman, I'm quite proud of my body and my womanly curves and I'll have you know that I'm probably in better physical condition then you are. I bet my most recent physical and labs would come up better than most too. You see, even though I have some curves, it's the most astonishing thing.. I exercise, I'm quite active. I ride horses, I walk, I do the elliptical, and according to my doc, Im in the best shape of my life!

So, in fact and in response to your comment.. real men like REAL women not a girl that has to be attached to tie-downs to keep her from blowing away in the wind. Real men love to grab onto a woman and know that she isn't going to break under his manly grip.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it....
LOL, god that whole post is so stupid on so many levels. Where do I even start. First of all, my mom always kept in amazing shape, she was never overweight and would never have let herself go like that. I come from a family that actually cares about fitness.

And I LOVE it how fat girls are all exactly the same with their stupid defenses of being fat. It's always "well I have more meat on my bones, I have curves, guys like curves, I don't know what the difference is between curves and fat so I'll just keep saying I have great curves. And any girl who is smaller than me is anorexic automatically and will blow away in the wind because they're too small." It's SO tired and old by this point, but also hilarious because it's just all blabbing by overweight chicks trying to justify their bodies.

You're in better shape than me?! That's fresh, HAHA, for one you are a girl, which means your lungs aren't as big as mine, your muscles aren't even close to as developed, and you don't have testosterone. Considering I have two black belts and keep myself in great muscular shape, it's safe to say, no, you're not even in close to the same of a 25-year-old guy. But nice try though, points for trying, A for effort

I don't care if a chick wants to be fat, it's gross, but whatever it's not my business. I just think it's annoying that there are so many fatties around that now good looking, fit, NOT fat chicks on a forum like this have to feel bad because so many people throw around idiotic comments about how great it is to be fat and how sexy fat chicks are who weigh 200-300 pounds. It's just annoying, that's all.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
If you don't know by now.......Jonathan is a perfectly built, gorgeous Adonis with a gigantic bank account, enough athletic ability to shame Michael Phelps, a trophy case full of Oscars and an ego the size of the national deficit. Oh.......he's also a real man.
Wow, you have a high opinion of me, that's awesome! But no, I don't keep that much money in the bank, prefer to have it in investment portfolios and real estate investments, for one. And two, I am not perfectly built, just very well built And no I can't put Michael Phelps to shame. I'm positive I could beat him in a fight, just as he could beat me in the pool, obviously. Oscars? Maybe one day, if one can really value an award so often given to undeserving films. Ego? Come on, at most it's like the size of the last government bailout.

Old 11-19-2008, 09:17 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,601,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanLB View Post
LOL, god that whole post is so stupid on so many levels. Where do I even start. First of all, my mom always kept in amazing shape, she was never overweight and would never have let herself go like that. I come from a family that actually cares about fitness.

And I LOVE it how fat girls are all exactly the same with their stupid defenses of being fat. It's always "well I have more meat on my bones, I have curves, guys like curves, I don't know what the difference is between curves and fat so I'll just keep saying I have great curves. And any girl who is smaller than me is anorexic automatically and will blow away in the wind because they're too small." It's SO tired and old by this point, but also hilarious because it's just all blabbing by overweight chicks trying to justify their bodies.

You're in better shape than me?! That's fresh, HAHA, for one you are a girl, which means your lungs aren't as big as mine, your muscles aren't even close to as developed, and you don't have testosterone. Considering I have two black belts and keep myself in great muscular shape, it's safe to say, no, you're not even in close to the same of a 25-year-old guy. But nice try though, points for trying, A for effort

I don't care if a chick wants to be fat, it's gross, but whatever it's not my business. I just think it's annoying that there are so many fatties around that now good looking, fit, NOT fat chicks on a forum like this have to feel bad because so many people throw around idiotic comments about how great it is to be fat and how sexy fat chicks are who weigh 200-300 pounds. It's just annoying, that's all.
You're a funny guy I'll give you at least that - not. LOL Anyway, well the beauty of opinions is that everyone has one and we all like to put them out there for others to read.
I'm pretty sure though that I wasn't defending myself or anyone else but then again, I'm also not 200 or 300 lbs.. guess I JUST missed being a "fatty"

Anyhoo, say what you want, the fact still remains that your posts all consist of you talking about yourself which to be honest is very boring and after awhile, we get it ok? You are Perfect and we all should strive to be like you. LOL No, no, no.. I'm only kidding. We all know that I'M the perfect one and everyone should strive to be like me, after all, I have an elliptical machine, horses, a huge house, a nice car and I'm dead sexy LOL

Annnndd.. I'm all done here!

Old 11-19-2008, 09:19 AM

Great, good for you. I'm glad you got that off your chest The point of a forum is to explain personal experiences as they relate to questions and discussions. Of course everyone gives an insight into their own lives, it's not a big deal. I'm sorry if it would make you feel better if I had a lot of flaws that I posted on this forum, and complained about how I was overweight and ugly, but I just post the truth. You're the one saying I'm perfect, not me. So I appreciate the kind words, but that's not the case, nobody is perfect

Old 11-19-2008, 09:32 AM

13,562 posts, read 21,311,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I understood what you were trying to say, Lion.........but you didn't say it right at all. I'm a Latin, and a black man, and I am as American as you are.
OK,to rephrase it I'll say culture attributes than someones ethnic origin sways more to one than another.Example,go to a rock concert,most will be white,go to South Beach on memorial day or black spring break,most will be black...

Old 11-19-2008, 10:02 AM

3,047 posts, read 8,998,285 times
maybe because overweight women are easier to get. thus, a stigma that may concern a more attractive female (such as dating outside of her race) isn't as big of a factor because overweight girls have less opportunities for lovers.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:10 AM

1,222 posts, read 4,592,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
maybe because overweight women are easier to get. thus, a stigma that may concern a more attractive female (such as dating outside of her race) isn't as big of a factor because overweight girls have less opportunities for lovers.
Please !!! when are you all going to understand that women go for men they are physically attracted to and men for women. We all have our own things that we are attracted to or not attracted to.
I have been married for 24 years !!! oh my god did I say that ?? he is wonderful in every way. We are from different sides of the pond, different classes, religions, colours you name it but it works.
Must add am not overweight or a trophy wife.

Old 11-19-2008, 10:17 AM

3,047 posts, read 8,998,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by millie61 View Post
Please !!! when are you all going to understand that women go for men they are physically attracted to and men for women. We all have our own things that we are attracted to or not attracted to.
I have been married for 24 years !!! oh my god did I say that ?? he is wonderful in every way. We are from different sides of the pond, different classes, religions, colours you name it but it works.
Must add am not overweight or a trophy wife.
point taken but times are changing. the youth of today are sex orientated. and i am not talking about gender. the kids of today are watching vibrator commercials during primetime television...what do you think will matter to them when they enter puberty and later become adults if they are exposed to that kind of material on a regular basis? sounds like brainwashing to me...

Old 11-19-2008, 10:21 AM

1,222 posts, read 4,592,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At1WithNature View Post
point taken but times are changing. the youth of today are sex orientated. and i am not talking about gender. the kids of today are watching vibrator commercials during primetime television...what do you think will matter to them when they enter puberty and later become adults if they are exposed to that kind of material on a regular basis? sounds like brainwashing to me...
I am from Uk and things are more open there - so I think it is good to be open with kids. I have 2 Sons and we talked about sex HIV everything from an early age - as a parent you know when to bring these subjects up.Also to make them feel comfortable enough to be able to talk to you and discuss things.
My Sons are both open minded mature young men now but when I look at them compared to kids brought up here there is a big difference. They take people for who they are not what they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.