Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 07:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
IV drug abusers are mainly concentrated in the lower black and hispanic neighborhoods. The rate of women who actually sleep with bisexual men is extrememly small.

As far as bars and clubs 1 in every 2000 women could have HIV who frequent the bar/club scene.

I would be much more afraid of catching herpes or another incurable STD than catching HIV because a break in the skin is needed to catch HIV, while just being in contact with the legions of a person with herpes is all that is needed.

A man needs open sores on his penis to catch HIV from an infected woman, without open sores, studies say it is virtually impossible for a man to catch it from intercourse with a woman. However women catch it easier from men and than men catch it from women.

You have to know your partners and practice safe sex, which I do but more people died from other illnesses annually and catch STDs than die from AIDS.

You cannot look at a person and tell if they have AIDS but during the 1980s, the media on purposely made heterosexuals overly and ridiculously paranoid about catching AIDS.

I got my information from Micheal Fumento's "The Myth of Heterosexual AIDS". Heterosexuals do catch it from one another but having a few partners hardly puts you at risk for catching HIV. Being promiscuous does not put you at risk for catching HIV, but WHO you sleep with is more important.

It is actually safer to sleep with 100 people from the low risk groups than to sleep with 4 people from the high risk groups,that consist of bisexual men, homosexual men and male and female IV drug abusers and the rare hemophiliac.
good reference. i will read it. it appears to play down the risk of infection from AIDS. a strong argument for casual sex. interesting. considering large parts of the african populations were wiped out due to AIDS. and my own MD predicted a similar one here due right bout now. but ok i will take the bait i will read it.
of course its also like getting killed in an air crash. the chances are low unless its your plane, for the 911 people the chances were 100%.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:56 PM

105 posts, read 214,317 times
Read some Haledman then dream you spermizoids.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:06 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times
Ok, this thread makes me want to break out in song:

Maybe, just maybe
Naughty girls need love too

I've been told time and time again
That you can't treat love like a game
But I play rough with hearts that never mend
'Cause some guys like you do the same
Love was just a four-letter word
Never heard, how absurd, how could it be
But now I can't believe this is real
How I feel, now you steal my heart away from me

Used to be so good and so bad
Sex was something I just had
Used to always know what to do
Now you've got me confused

Baby don't let me be misunderstood
Temporary love's so bad, but it feels so good
Then along came you, now I know it's true
Naughty girls need love...too

Then came you
Then came you

Yes it's true, I'm in love with you
And believe it baby, this time your love won't get away
Stay here, in the place to be - we can get busy my way
For six forevers and a day-ay-ay
Ooh, it's only you I adore
So much more then my body was asking for
Yes, your love is breaking my chill
Even still, there's a thrill in my heart

Gotta love Samantha Fox and the 80s

Old 11-25-2008, 09:07 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Nobody should ever sleep around ever.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,677,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Gotta love Samantha Fox and the 80s
Yeah she was awesome. Page 3 and everything. She actually had some decent songs too. Too bad she turned lesbian. Kind of ruined the whole thing.

The irony when she put her first three records out with singles like "Touch Me" and "Naughty Girls" she was still a virgin!

Old 11-26-2008, 06:17 AM

1,570 posts, read 2,069,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Nobody should ever sleep around ever.
Thats horrible. But I tend to agree with you. I wished I hadn't lost my virginity or have had more sex with more partners than what I really wanted to. And by that I mean I never thought I would have had sex with so many different women. I thought I would find the "one" and get married and have lots of children. But life doesnt work that way. So you understand why sleeping around happens sometimes?

Old 11-26-2008, 07:36 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,693,361 times
Ummmm....still no!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
How about: "That The Way GOD Wants It To Be"?

Old 04-21-2009, 03:23 PM

5 posts, read 15,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
If you wanna go way back...back to our possible primitive beginnings...the men were the hunters and the women were the gatherers. Nuff said

I hear ya!

Old 04-21-2009, 03:32 PM

159 posts, read 806,537 times
you should really care enough about yourself to only have sex with ppl you LOVE! otherwise masterbate!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships