U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-24-2008, 06:24 PM
 
Location: Iowa
918 posts, read 1,052,236 times
Reputation: 368

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driller1 View Post
Ha Ha....we posted at the same time.
Yea I noticed that, lol.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-24-2008, 07:11 PM
 
Location: Tennessee
15,410 posts, read 14,718,153 times
Reputation: 21852
Welcome firehawk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 07:37 PM
 
943 posts, read 1,928,036 times
Reputation: 485
You guys are mean, lol

Hello firehawk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 07:53 PM
 
25,274 posts, read 27,405,587 times
Reputation: 34547
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Hi folks, I hope you are all well and enjoying the cold weather! :-)
I am new here and hoping to participate but importantly, I need alot of help/support and advice and I will ask as soon as I have the courage to do so.

I am a pretty strong/confident (not cocky, I hate stuck up self centered people) and very professional person. I have multiple careers and very happy in what I do in terms of work otherwise I wouldnt be doing it. I believe you can achieve anything you want to achieve as long as you make it happen and make it work, and dont let anyone get in the way of achieving your dreams, goals and step over your amibitions -

them doing so just shows that they cannot make it happen themselves and dont want to see anyone else succeed. They can do it, but they need to good motivation and boost to do so, and I believe you can be that person to do so if dealt with correctly. Ive done it many times and changed peoples lives, as well as having my own life changed for the better - very positive and optimistic.


Anyway, I best stop ranting - I apologise, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to help and also receive help in return - you have no idea how difficult things are for me, being the single person in this bad turned society we live in!
:-)

Whatever you are doing, I wish you all the best, and to have a great day - take care, and think of each other!
Run away as fast as you can, lest you be beaten with sticks or pelted with rocks and garbage. It's your only hope.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 07:57 PM
 
Location: in purgurtory in London
3,721 posts, read 1,372,775 times
Reputation: 1292
Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Hi folks, I hope you are all well and enjoying the cold weather! :-)
I am new here and hoping to participate but importantly, I need alot of help/support and advice and I will ask as soon as I have the courage to do so.

I am a pretty strong/confident (not cocky, I hate stuck up self centered people) and very professional person. I have multiple careers and very happy in what I do in terms of work otherwise I wouldnt be doing it. I believe you can achieve anything you want to achieve as long as you make it happen and make it work, and dont let anyone get in the way of achieving your dreams, goals and step over your amibitions -

them doing so just shows that they cannot make it happen themselves and dont want to see anyone else succeed. They can do it, but they need to good motivation and boost to do so, and I believe you can be that person to do so if dealt with correctly. Ive done it many times and changed peoples lives, as well as having my own life changed for the better - very positive and optimistic.


Anyway, I best stop ranting - I apologise, just wanted to introduce myself and hope to help and also receive help in return - you have no idea how difficult things are for me, being the single person in this bad turned society we live in!
:-)

Whatever you are doing, I wish you all the best, and to have a great day - take care, and think of each other!
Oh jesus don't you just hate these prozac induced flowery posts from people who want to be all kumbaya .

Yeah yeah yeah whatever. I've got it bad too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 08:31 PM
 
22,305 posts, read 17,483,793 times
Reputation: 9062
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMG1 View Post
You guys are mean, lol

Hello firehawk.
Just say'n............
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 11:27 PM
 
Location: somewhere south of Canada
2,144 posts, read 2,589,143 times
Reputation: 2515
Well, firehawk's first three posts were not in the Relationships forum, so that would count as being new to our little corner of CD.

Not sure why you need to work up courage to post your question though. This is the anonymous Internet - it's not like we'll track you down and laugh and point at you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 11:29 PM
 
Location: Iowa
918 posts, read 1,052,236 times
Reputation: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Well, firehawk's first three posts were not in the Relationships forum, so that would count as being new to our little corner of CD.

Not sure why you need to work up courage to post your question though. This is the anonymous Internet - it's not like we'll track you down and laugh and point at you.
Yes we will! Who are you kidding?

Where's artsy when you need him?!?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 11:29 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 17,033,491 times
Reputation: 7254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Well, firehawk's first three posts were not in the Relationships forum, so that would count as being new to our little corner of CD.

Not sure why you need to work up courage to post your question though. This is the anonymous Internet - it's not like we'll track you down and laugh and point at you.
No, but someone may chide and berate him for not sharing his views Ahem...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 PM
 
13,779 posts, read 17,033,491 times
Reputation: 7254
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfish34ren View Post
Yes we will! Who are you kidding?

Where's artsy when you need him?!?
At least Artsy tries to be nice about it... yeah, where is Artsy?

Welcome, Firehawk...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:42 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top