Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 11:43 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,164,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
I may not know necessarily precisely what women want, but I'm pretty sure they don't want a car/truck analogy.
Why not? Playing with the stick shift can be soooo much fun....especially when you push it to top speeds....and right before it overheats on you.........wheewww...that's hot
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2008, 05:06 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Why not? Playing with the stick shift can be soooo much fun....especially when you push it to top speeds....and right before it overheats on you.........wheewww...that's hot

Grind those gears Baby!!!!

Old 12-03-2008, 08:06 PM

3,440 posts, read 5,717,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeapple View Post
This is what I would like:
- Physically attractive to me, usually meaning not fat or really skinny, tall enough for me to wear heels & not tower over him, nice features, good sense of style but not overdone
- Intelligent (but doesn't have to be "book smart" like me), a good vocabulary is nice
- Good music taste & cultured; appreciates art, different foods, & intellectual things
- Sense of humor; a combo of witty, playful, silly
- Kind, compassionate, thoughtful, considerate, sincere, respects women
- Responsible, spiritual, high moral standards
Do you want fries and a smoothie with that

Old 05-10-2009, 06:06 PM

429 posts, read 684,871 times
jast want his undivided attention when i need to share a hurt and to be told on a daily basis that he loves me....but not more often than five times a day because then it sounds rehersed and is annoying...

Old 05-10-2009, 06:23 PM

468 posts, read 1,220,527 times
Hmm, maybe the OP should go tell this thing-or-two to the women posting in the "are women submissive" thread, and knocking how they aren't/can't be submissive.

* "We want to know our men will stand up for us"
* "one time my SO came up grabbed me..pushed me against the wall and gave me a kiss that made my knees knock"
* "Strong and gentle."

Yes, that is what women want. The irony is that the majority of women today fight to prevent these things from happening under the guise of "feminism" or "equality".

Old 05-10-2009, 06:57 PM

2,163 posts, read 4,341,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSmartHippies View Post
Hmm, maybe the OP should go tell this thing-or-two to the women posting in the "are women submissive" thread, and knocking how they aren't/can't be submissive.
Guess you didn't notice that the post is quite old and the OP hasn't been around since early February.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:58 PM

468 posts, read 1,220,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Trouble View Post
Guess you didn't notice that the post is quite old and the OP hasn't been around since early February.
I'm like that. I only exist in the moment.

Old 05-10-2009, 07:47 PM

1,089 posts, read 2,399,017 times
Reading some of those laundry lists makes me wonder how many women want a man who actually exists

Old 05-11-2009, 11:54 AM

55 posts, read 137,199 times
1- A man that will stand up for me and someone who will always be there I guess the word is consistency
2- A passionate man, u girls know the type who you can never get out of your head, give me flowers, love letters long baths not because it's my birthday, just because it's tuesday.
3- Make me feel like the only woman in the world just by your actions
4- Listen to me and keep the communication flowing....this alone will make me fall in love over and over is a man who shows me he cares by just lending an ear.
5- Great SEX!!!! YES contrary to popular belief alot of women enjoy sex, be fresh, be original, hell be kinky as you want this woman loves a good rump in the hay especially with a man who is intune with my body.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:02 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,420,711 times
what will turn on a woman on a tuesday will get you a free ride in a black and white on a thursday.
be strong be tall be silent that is so sexy, and get yourself a very good lawyer mr marlboro man, you guna need it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships