Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 09:22 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,991,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Absolutely. The oldest I go is mid 30s. He has to have full set of hair and be fit and healthy. No AIDS or STIs.
This is waaaaay too much information for this heterosexual girl. Blech!

I swear, the more I read these "gay" threads, the less "tolerant" I become. I have basically been for gay rights (right to marry, right to adopt chldren, right to not be discriminated against), but lately I feel that gays have become so "in your face" that it's hard for me to separate my disgust with their sexual lifestyle from my desire to see them not persecuted and discriminated against.

Modcut And the more you flaunt it, the more ground you lose with some of us sympathetic heterosexuals.

Last edited by mrstewart; 02-25-2009 at 09:34 PM.. Reason: hate speech
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2009, 09:23 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,499,893 times
Quote:
No therapist is going to help a gay man. That is ultra rare.
Just when I think you are getting better you hop right back on the short bus....

Old 02-25-2009, 09:33 PM

399 posts, read 972,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
This is waaaaay too much information for this heterosexual girl. Blech!

I swear, the more I read these "gay" threads, the less "tolerant" I become. I have basically been for gay rights (right to marry, right to adopt chldren, right to not be discriminated against), but lately I feel that gays have become so "in your face" that it's hard for me to separate my disgust with their sexual lifestyle from my desire to see them not persecuted and discriminated against.

I think it was better when you were all in the closet. Seriously, what you do is so gross. And the more you flaunt it, the more ground you lose with some of us sympathetic heterosexuals.
Exactly how is what he said "flaunting it"? He didn't even say anything particularly sexual and it's certainly way tamer than some of the things heterosexuals have discussed here. Or is it only okay when straight people do it?

Maybe it was better for *you* when we were all in the closet. It certainly wasn't for me. And if you don't like the gay threads, there's certainly nothing that compels you to read them.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:34 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,220,258 times
Tame the thread down...no personal attacks and no hate filled rhetoric.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
Just when I think you are getting better you hop right back on the short bus....
I just put homeslice on ignore. It's much easier that way.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:45 PM

1,117 posts, read 1,991,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mintjulep View Post
Exactly how is what he said "flaunting it"? He didn't even say anything particularly sexual and it's certainly way tamer than some of the things heterosexuals have discussed here. Or is it only okay when straight people do it?

Maybe it was better for *you* when we were all in the closet. It certainly wasn't for me. And if you don't like the gay threads, there's certainly nothing that compels you to read them.
Yep...it's absolutely better when straight people talk about their romantic lives. Sorry, but that's the way I feel. I know it's not "politically correct" to admit that I'm repulsed by the gay lifestyle, but I am, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I acknowledge that it doesn't make me better than you, and I'm not saying that I want to see you persecuted or discriminated against. While I truly am repulsed by gay men (and lesbians....but to a lesser degree, for some odd reason), I DO feel that they are human and deserve to be left alone.

So I guess really SHOULD stop peeking in on these gay threads....LOL!

Old 02-25-2009, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerCaliforniaGirl View Post
I DO feel that they are human and deserve to be left alone.
Then why don't you do that?

Seriously, no one here has flaunted anything - you decided to mosey in here of your own accord.

Quote:
So I guess really SHOULD stop peeking in on these gay threads....LOL!
Yes, you really should. I mean, are you seriously going to come into a thread that you *know* is going to offend you, and then proceed to talk about how offended you are?

By all means, stay away. We don't want to be around you anymore than you want to be around us.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,875,707 times
are you gay? got any advice ? You seem to know a lot...

Quote:
Then why don't you do that?

Seriously, no one here has flaunted anything - you decided to mosey in here of your own accord.

Yes, you really should. I mean, are you seriously going to come into a thread that you *know* is going to offend you, and then proceed to talk about how offended you are?

By all means, stay away. We don't want to be around you anymore than you want to be around us.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:59 PM

Quote:
are you gay? got any advice ? You seem to know a lot...
Advice about what? Meeting guys? Yes I did, actually but it got deleted.

And yes, I am gay.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:04 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,875,707 times
Tell us story, right now.

Quote:
Advice about what? Meeting guys? Yes I did, actually but it got deleted.

And yes, I am gay.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships