Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2012, 12:44 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times

Advertisements

Women want a good lover. Someone that will **** them, not "make sweet tender love" excluding a girl's first time if her hyman is intact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2012, 03:16 PM

120 posts, read 211,777 times
No, being an old-age is a huge turn-off to most women. So no, I don't think that most young women seek an old-age virgin.

Old 06-15-2012, 03:24 PM

691 posts, read 1,427,145 times
How does a woman know if a guy is a virgin unless he tells them? And even then, he could be lying.

They hate the reasons why these guys are virgins. In fact, these same guys could have been with a lot of women but it won't make a world of difference if women assume you're a virgin.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:13 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,106 times
Quote:
Good luck trying to find a woman that won't judge you for this.
Sure, if the women you're looking at are spectacularly shallow, moronic, judgmental ciphers. They probably would "judge" you for something so trivial. A real woman with education and an IQ above 120 would cherish a virgin and never think twice about this being a supposed "handicap."

Old 06-15-2012, 11:22 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
What they lack in skill....is made up in enthusiasm. No bias here.

Old 06-15-2012, 11:39 PM

1,351 posts, read 1,598,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamCharger1985 View Post
How does a woman know if a guy is a virgin unless he tells them? And even then, he could be lying.

They hate the reasons why these guys are virgins. In fact, these same guys could have been with a lot of women but it won't make a world of difference if women assume you're a virgin.
The part I bolded is a good point. Many older male virgins have serious personality and insecurity issues, and those are the real turn off to most women. An older male virgin (say 25yo or older) who is mature, comfortable in his own skin, is of solid character and not seriously religious is an extreme rarity.

I do think it's possible (to an extent) for others to suspect with decent accuracy if a guy is sexually inexperienced.

Some women are fine with dating a virgin. But it is a likely deal-breaker to the majority of women.

Old 06-16-2012, 07:59 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,732,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
Sure, if the women you're looking at are spectacularly shallow, moronic, judgmental ciphers. They probably would "judge" you for something so trivial. A real woman with education and an IQ above 120 would cherish a virgin and never think twice about this being a supposed "handicap."

LMAO. only 'only those types' of women judge you for this, sure. Yea only a "real woman" or "real man" could appreciate these qualities -- I got news for you the MAJORITY of men or women will judge you for this type of thing, especially the older you get. In fact I guarantee it. People like to assume adults today are beyond this kind of low brow thinking, but they're not. My source for this is life. I didn't say it was right, I said it's what happens.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:14 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,772,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsmicck View Post
I kinow that some guys like a virgin lady (I think). Well I am a 22 yr. old male virgin. Do girls find this weird? I am not un-attractive, I am 6-3 180. So that is not it. I just have not felt like I 'needed' to 'lose' it. Would girls be more attracted to that fact, or would it be a 'Holy cow stay away from that guy' kind of feeling. Also, I am MORE than willing to wait until I am married until I actually 'complete' the act. Ladies, what say you?
As a man, i want to sincerely give you kudos for going against the grain of our harmful culture. I say harmful because our culture promotes the pastime of sexual hedonism which always hurts someone whether it be emotionally, physically, or even premature death (*National STD Epidemic) . So, id say there is good cause for staying celibate till your wedding night ..and boy...what a great gift you will be giving your bride . Having waited will afford you a tighter bond to get your marriage off to a great start and will be something to cherish your entire life together.

I think the good news for you is, that there are still plenty of women out there who want the same thing you do regardless of our sexually illicit saturated society and would greatly respect a man as yourself. What it shows to the woman of common sense , fortitude, and integrity....is, 'Here is a man that respects himself/is willing to surrender current urges and desires for a higher purpose/has strength/and can stand up against the pressures of microwave gratification culture gone very wrong'.

Old 06-16-2012, 08:24 AM

2,994 posts, read 5,772,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
I think there are pluses and minuses to it. On one hand, there are benefits to being with a partner who is experienced and knows what to do. There is also the worry that once his first sexual relationship matures, he may be curious to try things out with a new partner.....
Disagree. 1. There is no reason to assume he will 'not know what to do' just because his first sexual experience will be on his wedding night ; I can assure you hes most likely seen a woman nude in pictures/movies , has read biology books, and knows the techiques to use in lovemaking . Lay any guy next to his nude bride in bed, and it wont take long before its bees 'round the honey jar...lol... In fact, he will most likely have a sexual appetite that his new bride could only dream about.

2. His great love and commitment toward his Bride plus having waited to sexually express himself with his lifelong Mate, will be enough to prevent him from going elsewhere for another (superficial/adulterous) vaginal experience.

Old 07-27-2012, 06:15 PM

93 posts, read 170,314 times
i doubt the vast majority of them do
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships