Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2012, 11:25 AM

2,560 posts, read 2,637,573 times

Advertisements

Some women want a virgin and some women don't. Some women find a virgin guy weird and some women don't.

I don't want a virgin as most likely he'll **** me then go **** someone else as it seems guys desire and seek variety. I find it weird for a guy to be a virgin considering how many seem to want to have sex as much as possible seeking ways to have sex using manipulation and deception and the availability of prostitutes that many don't have any qualms about other than fear of stigma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2012, 11:38 AM

63 posts, read 73,912 times
I've told women I was a virgin in order to pick them up and get me some. Here's a tip for you... It works on most women.

Old 07-28-2012, 07:02 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,834,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eartmoth View Post
I've told women I was a virgin in order to pick them up and get me some. Here's a tip for you... It works on most women.
BAD! LOL But well played. Though I don't condole it.

And I wouldn't mind a Virgin man. In the past I said no because I was with one before and he didn't do anything!!!!

Old 10-05-2012, 11:25 PM

12 posts, read 26,277 times
Default My story

Well, I'm living proof that at least some women want to be with a virgin. 36 years old male; good looking; successful, etc.. Met someone very attractive and we went out a few times. I asked her how she was feeling about things. Her response was "well, I just want to go slow, you seem nice and I'm interested but I'm not looking for too much right now". We talked a bit more and i finally decided to drop the "bomb" on her that I was a 36 year old virgin. She didn't believe it at first and seemed shocked, but she was very nice about it. Her eyes then lit up and she started kissing me. Few hours later...no more virgin. I swear the moment i said i was a virgin it was a total/instant turn on for her and everything worked out very pleasantly for several hours

Old 10-05-2012, 11:26 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,118,116 times
Nope, I dont

Old 10-05-2012, 11:37 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,150,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanna View Post
Nope, I dont
Blunt but I agree

Old 10-06-2012, 02:59 AM

1,782 posts, read 2,222,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lespaul33 View Post
Well, I'm living proof that at least some women want to be with a virgin. 36 years old male; good looking; successful, etc.. Met someone very attractive and we went out a few times. I asked her how she was feeling about things. Her response was "well, I just want to go slow, you seem nice and I'm interested but I'm not looking for too much right now". We talked a bit more and i finally decided to drop the "bomb" on her that I was a 36 year old virgin. She didn't believe it at first and seemed shocked, but she was very nice about it. Her eyes then lit up and she started kissing me. Few hours later...no more virgin. I swear the moment i said i was a virgin it was a total/instant turn on for her and everything worked out very pleasantly for several hours
Interesting strategy. Next time I find a girl that "wants to take it slow," I'll use this. After all, if I don't, I won't be getting laid anyway....so there's nothing to lose.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:13 PM

12 posts, read 26,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainJack87 View Post
Interesting strategy. Next time I find a girl that "wants to take it slow," I'll use this. After all, if I don't, I won't be getting laid anyway....so there's nothing to lose.
A social worker I talked to about it basically gave the advice once you get to a certain point with someone, you have to talk about it. If you hide it, it certainly won't work out and she'll just think you weren't good with no understanding. If you're open about it, she'll either get turned on or turned off. If she's turned off, oh well, it wasn't meant to be. It was suggested to me that most women find it as a turn on as there is no threat or performance anxiety on the woman's part, and the "virgin" can be molded to what they like. I fought about being open about for years. As you said, there's nothing to lose.

I'll tell you this, all of my personal anxiety over it was for nothing. It's about as simple as simple gets compared to other things in life. If you're open and communicate and willing to try things, it's very easy to please the other person even if you're endurance isn't what it should be yet.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:31 PM

864 posts, read 1,453,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsmicck View Post
I kinow that some guys like a virgin lady (I think). Well I am a 22 yr. old male virgin. Do girls find this weird? I am not un-attractive, I am 6-3 180. So that is not it. I just have not felt like I 'needed' to 'lose' it. Would girls be more attracted to that fact, or would it be a 'Holy cow stay away from that guy' kind of feeling. Also, I am MORE than willing to wait until I am married until I actually 'complete' the act. Ladies, what say you?
I say I wish there were more guys like you, especially in Denver! lol

Old 10-07-2012, 11:16 AM

1,696 posts, read 4,346,941 times
I've always preferred virgins. But if the guy looked like an "Abercrombie model" or one of the dudes on an underwear billboard and was a virgin I would not be interested. I'd think he was just super picky because he "knew" he was sooo special. I like grateful virgins. They are super into it. Enthusiastic.

I'm also pretty territorial in relationships so I like not having to think about all the other women who have "been there done that" before me. And I think my virgin preference is smart in terms of avoiding STDs. I mean I like altogether inexperienced virgins. Not those idiot guys that have done "everything but" with a billion chicks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships