Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 09:29 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,294,582 times

Advertisements

Suspend reality for a moment:

If you were to be stranded on a safe, but deserted island for the rest of your life, but could take only one thing with you, what would it be?

You can take anyone or thing you want. (anyone you choose will go with you and anything you take will work)

-------
For me, it would be a toss-up between my husband and a wi-fi computer, with me leaning more heavily on the husband.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2010, 09:34 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,349,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Suspend reality for a moment:

If you were to be stranded on a safe, but deserted island for the rest of your life, but could take only one thing with you, what would it be?

You can take anyone or thing you want. (anyone you choose will go with you and anything you take will work)

-------
For me, it would be a toss-up between my husband and a wi-fi computer, with me leaning more heavily on the husband.
That is quite a toss-up. Computer or a husband...

Old 04-05-2010, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Yup , with a wi-fi I could stay in touch with him, my family and friends, get my news, stream some netflix, read some books, etc.

But ultimately he comes out on top so that means something (I hope)

Old 04-05-2010, 09:55 PM

Sierra, you were absolutely right in your rep. I'll take my man, cuz I'm horny.
Damn, you got my number, chic.

But Max will have to come along. We'll just hide behind the palm trees.

Old 04-05-2010, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robee70 View Post
Yup , with a wi-fi I could stay in touch with him, my family and friends, get my news, stream some netflix, read some books, etc.

But ultimately he comes out on top so that means something (I hope)

Yes, there is still hope!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:02 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,876,775 times
Wouldnt be any place to plug in the Macbook Pro so taking my computer wouldnt be a choice.

Id take either a large magnifying glass or a survivalist book.

Wouldnt take the wife because Im sure she'd be all "You just gonna leave those half eaten coconut shells all on the ground without picking them up?", "What water did you use to make my tea because it tastes funny", or "Im sorry honey, Im too tired tonight".

Old 04-05-2010, 10:03 PM

15,853 posts, read 35,047,758 times
OMG stuck on a deserted island with my dh for the rest of my life? Um. I love my husband with all my heart, but we would be ready to kill each other after two days. No thanks.

I was thinking more along the lines of a dog - and I am not even a dog person. (It would have to be a dog that would live about 40 years though - LOL).

20yrsinBranson

20,599 posts, read 19,261,971 times
Quote:
Just upload some photos of your husband. You can even chat with him.

Quote:
Sierra, you were absolutely right in your rep. I'll take my man, cuz I'm horny.
Damn, you got my number, chic.

But Max will have to come along. We'll just hide behind the palm trees.

That's the reason mine came out ahead on points.

Quote:
Yes, there is still hope!!!

Old 04-05-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Wouldnt be any place to plug in the Macbook Pro so taking my computer wouldnt be a choice.

Id take either a large magnifying glass or a survivalist book.

Wouldnt take the wife because Im sure she'd be all "You just gonna leave those half eaten coconut shells all on the ground without picking them up?", "What water did you use to make my tea because it tastes funny", or "Im sorry honey, Im too tired tonight".
Like I said in the OP, anything you take will work or anyone you choose will go, so you could take your Macbook.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships