Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 01:04 PM

1,904 posts, read 2,986,961 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
You could argue blondeness and blue eyes is a mutation anyway...if not for that mutation all human beings would have black hair.

Yes, I'm sure just a few won't change the balance much anyway!
How is this relevant though? Is it supporting my stand point or yours ?

NOTE: My point is the present reduction in the total blonde/blue eyed population is neither a PROBLEM nor a cause for concern.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:13 PM

5,460 posts, read 7,759,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
In the same way that dark-haired men are--generally speaking--attracted to blonde females?
I'm a dark-haired male -- but I am generally much more attracted, to red-headed gals than blondes!!

Old 01-12-2011, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Good point, different people look better with different colour/styles of hair.

The point about most people being fake blondes is pretty relevant too. I'm far more attracted to natural blonde women than fake ones, especially when they have really obviously dark features (e.g. Italian women).
Not all ladies of Italian heritage have "dark features"...I've known several Italian females (and males for that matter) who were fair.

Dark hair; fair hair...I like both ways!! Although my personal favorite hair color on a girl is red

Old 01-12-2011, 01:23 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
You could argue blondeness and blue eyes is a mutation anyway...if not for that mutation all human beings would have black hair.

!

Oh! That explains it then, that why when I watch the Xmen movies I feel some sort of bonding to the characters. I always thought there was something about it.

I am a mutant.

If only I had the super power ability to put thoughts and persuade into any woman's mind I wish.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie09 View Post
I'm a Brunette female who's always been more attracted to light-haired men-- natural blondes, those with light brown hair, redheads!

Opposites attract? with me, that's always been true. I'm half Italian and half Hispanic, no natural blondes anywhere in my family genes. Also I grew up going to school with 90% dark-haired Italian kids, never felt that attracted to Italian-type guys with dark hair, just wanted to get away from all that, try something different! (Mostly not attracted to any swarthy, dark-haired types whether they're Italian, Hispanic, Arabic, etc.)

Something about those light-haired guys, somehow intriguing to me, just so different. Have a pattern of getting involved with blond-haired Irish Bad Boys-- how's that for Opposites Attract? (Luckily, they're often intrigued by Italian/Hispanic Brunette Females! ) Love the light hair on the rest of their bodies also! (whether it's blondish, light-brown or reddish) Hmmmm.........
Again...not all Italians are necessarily swarthy or dark-haired; I'm come across quite a few in my life that were fair-complected.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:40 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2009 View Post
Again...not all Italians are necessarily swarthy or dark-haired; I'm come across quite a few in my life that were fair-complected.
I run into many blond Italians or Italians with light skin/dark haired with blue/green eyes. Those are Northern Italians.

I sometimes wish I was Italian, I think they're some of the best looking people in the world. Luckily I get mistaken for one sometimes, hehehe.

Old 01-12-2011, 01:54 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I run into many blond Italians or Italians with light skin/dark haired with blue/green eyes. Those are Northern Italians.

I sometimes wish I was Italian, I think they're some of the best looking people in the world. Luckily I get mistaken for one sometimes, hehehe.

Saw your pic in the thread, you look awesome. And to answer the thread question yes I am generally attracted to opposites which Jewish, Italian (and mediterranean like Kim Kardashian for example) always make me go hmmmm. Although there are hot girls around the world , that I admire. Gawd help me if I ever go to Brazil

Old 01-12-2011, 01:59 PM

697 posts, read 1,281,263 times
all i can tell ya is brunettes don't look at us gray haired old farts

Old 01-12-2011, 03:55 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,409,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Saw your pic in the thread, you look awesome. And to answer the thread question yes I am generally attracted to opposites which Jewish, Italian (and mediterranean like Kim Kardashian for example) always make me go hmmmm. Although there are hot girls around the world , that I admire. Gawd help me if I ever go to Brazil
Thanks Lion! Ya I"m pretty jealous of Brazilian girls myself..they're stunning.

Old 03-06-2011, 12:47 PM

1 posts, read 2,564 times
I find different types of men attractive but I have a weakness tan men with dark hair
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships