U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 02:51 PM

4,495 posts, read 1,911,283 times
You are wondering and asking about the sings after 16 years of marriage!! Where have you been??

Anyway these sings are not good at all, and you should talk to her seriously and express your true feelings about her strange behaviour .

Ask her if she is a lesbian to relief your mind.
It is your time to vent.

Sorry, I have no idea about lesbian women.

Last edited by Mona Mee; 12-08-2008 at 03:02 PM..

Old 12-08-2008, 03:37 PM

24,789 posts, read 26,180,157 times
I dunno. If I go ten days without scratching my itch, I ask Mrs CPG what's up. But eight years? Man, either you're seriously undersexed, or seriously whipped. Grow a pair, man, and get some answers.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:45 PM

3,508 posts, read 8,532,075 times
Ever think she might be approaching menopause or in menopause? Come on fella. Why is it the first thing that comes to your mind is that your wife may be a lesbian? If she were, she wouldn't still be with you for cryin' out loud! Sheesh!

Old 12-08-2008, 03:49 PM

3,239 posts, read 4,473,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
90% of marriages in counseling fail.
But then 10% that might have failed were saved
I know people who saved their marriages through counseling. It can be done if you're committed to it and put your pride and ego aside. Of course, a successful marriage requires that approach to begin with, but anyone can get off track.

Old 12-08-2008, 03:53 PM

4,178 posts, read 9,044,174 times
Well, check yourself out too while you're at it. Shower lately? Do you see yourself as sexually appealing? She may not be a lesbian at all. It could be just an issue between the two of you.

Old 12-08-2008, 04:04 PM

28,117 posts, read 22,906,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryLuvinWoman1 View Post
Well my sister is gay..but used to be straight..and she had said she was never comfortable having sex with a man..so it may be a sign..who knows..
Yeah, but it's not enough to not enjoy having sex with a man. I think you have to also enjoy having sex with a a woman.

Btw, I know lesbians who have enjoyed sex with a man. They just enjoy women more.

Old 12-08-2008, 05:19 PM

786 posts, read 1,073,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahskye View Post
Why did it take you this long to question your marriage? You must not have any communication or you would be asking her, not us. Your marriage is definitely in trouble.

Yes the communication is bad. We talk, but don't discuss anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
You guys are giving this poor guy some silly answers. And while it might be funny to others, I don't think it is to him. Yes, your marriage is in trouble. I'd just ask her (in a nice way), and try some marriage couseling. Women love marriage counseling and if you're willing to go, I bet she would do it. Good luck. And if she is a lesbian, it's not a big deal. Just figure it out and get on with your life.
I doubt that she thinks it is in trouble. As long as everything is going fine for her, then everything is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babigyrl5 View Post
Doe she spend alot of time in email or chatting with someone online? Is she secretive about her whereabouts? Does she have a really close female friend? Besides the bedroom is she distant to you in any other way? did yall have good sex before you were married? right after you were married? is she affectionate since she doesnt show her love through sex? how does she show you love her? I am bi and these were all things I did with my ex boyfriend. though I never cheated on him, I spent alot of time emailing back and forth this girl I was interested in, I hid my phone because sometimes we would sent nasty forward text messages....but I was never distant sexually.
No online chatting at all. Not secretive at all about whereabouts. No close female friend. Might have had one when we first started dating. Never really had good sex. I did everything. Affectionate- yea she likes hugs. How does she know that I love her? I guess because she works alot and I do anything to make her life easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Was she always this frigid? It just doesn't happen. If there were warning signs earlier, why did you marry her? She sounds like she needs therapy for a childhood/adolescence sexual trauma.
Yes, somewhat frigid from the beginning. Took a long time to get her into the sack. I have been thinking the exact same thing about the childhood sexual trauma. Her sister is in her 30's and not married and probably still a virgin.

There is no talking to her. Stubborn, stubborn. If she wanted it, wouldn't she be sleeping under the covers at least?

Old 12-08-2008, 05:24 PM

3,438 posts, read 3,113,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFOR View Post
How would I know if my wife were a lesbian? She never really seemed to like sex. Been married 16 years and the last 8 have been nill. Made me wear a condom all the time. I think once was without. IMO she thinks sex is dirty. Guys are pigs

Knows more about sports than most men. Always wears pants. Almost dresses a-sexual, if that makes sense.

Doesn't sleep under the same covers as me. She is on top of 2 layers that are over me.

Has not worn her wedding ring, or any jewerly in about 10 years.

Are there any tell tale signs?
I would have left her after the 7th year. Have you noticed her hanging out with a particular "female friend" quite a lot?

Old 12-08-2008, 05:29 PM

2,384 posts, read 4,024,377 times
She's either having an affair, not into you, into girls, or all of the above! OR...maybe you are not sexually pleasing her and she is straight. Not trying to get too involved and please do not DM me some weird message about how that is not the problem. But seriously, women's bodies change over time and what felt good 6 years may not feel good anymore. Talk to her openly about the situation and try to figure out what you can do to make sure you have a sex life again. Good luck.

Old 12-08-2008, 07:29 PM

7,482 posts, read 5,940,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandycat View Post
You guys are giving this poor guy some silly answers. And while it might be funny to others, I don't think it is to him. Yes, your marriage is in trouble. I'd just ask her (in a nice way), and try some marriage couseling. Women love marriage counseling and if you're willing to go, I bet she would do it. Good luck. And if she is a lesbian, it's not a big deal. Just figure it out and get on with your life.
HUH??!!

How is that NO BIG DEAL?

If you found out your man was gay...would it be NO BIG DEAL???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships