Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-10-2010, 09:21 PM

896 posts, read 1,399,352 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsRiss7383 View Post
I think there are a lot more people out there who are virgins than we might think. I lost my virginity to my now husband when we I was 20 and my now husband was 22. That said, I think we put a lot of pressure on it to be something magical, which it wasn't. It was just sex. All 30 seconds of it. Lol.
This is the number one reason I do not date. I am 28 and a virgin, and I do not feel like explaining someone about it or thinking something is wrong with me, and btw I am not really religious. It just makes feel more insecure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2010, 05:32 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,170,272 times
I pick a virgin because if she's letting me sleep with her than I know she really cares about me because she lost her virginity to me plus girls with a lot of experience kind of seem slutty in a way. it depends how they present themselves. Experienced women in short skirts and tons of makeup/lipstick is a huge turn off. i would take a virgin anyday because they seem more honest.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,276,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBrad View Post
Experienced women in short skirts and tons of makeup/lipstick is a huge turn off. i would take a virgin anyday because they seem more honest.
That can be a stereotype somehow. An experience woman can still look just like any other nextdoor neighbor. A virgin can be all flashy too and some might even lie about being around the block so that she can fit in the crowd.

What if the "experienced" one looked all femenine and delicate? How about a virgin who was all flashy wearing clothes that revealed lots of skin?

Old 08-11-2010, 05:51 PM

7,507 posts, read 4,397,986 times
I'll take a virgin over a experienced man anyday.

Old 08-11-2010, 05:52 PM

4,803 posts, read 10,170,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
That can be a stereotype somehow. An experience woman can still look just like any other nextdoor neighbor. A virgin can be all flashy too and some might even lie about being around the block so that she can fit in the crowd.

What if the "experienced" one looked all femenine and delicate? How about a virgin who was all flashy wearing clothes that revealed lots of skin?
If the experienced one is funny, cute, and we really like each other than great! and if a virgin tries to hard and is all flashy, I guess it would be hard to figure out if she was a virgin or not. I am not the type of guy that wants to screw a million girls then be done with it. That's douchebag status right there. I like my women for longer than a night.

Old 08-11-2010, 07:58 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,712,043 times
The oracle where I'll be deified will have vestal virgins of the highest orDDDer

Old 08-11-2010, 08:58 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Luckily we don't have any active Volcanoes that require the sacrificing of a Virgin on a regular basis.

We might be SOL.
Go to your room!

Old 08-12-2010, 07:20 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,059 times
I doubt the "virgins" are really virgins. Oh the lies. LOL! I can't believe you guys are actually fooled.

Old 08-12-2010, 07:24 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,813,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
I doubt the "virgins" are really virgins. Oh the lies. LOL! I can't believe you guys are actually fooled.
Reminds me of part of the lyrics to an old C&C Music Factory song:

I'll ask my girl; I know she only loves me
"Wasn't I the one who took your virginity?"
The look on her face read sorrow and gloom
She said "Damn, Why do you guys always ask me that?"

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Old 08-13-2010, 08:36 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,160,255 times
Ive been with 4 virgins. Three were freshman in high school when i was a senior and the other was my wife. (though atleast several others claimed to be when they clearly were not lol) I can say that having sex with a virgin is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

Ask a guy this:

Would you rather plug a hole that every guy has plugged or a hole that no one has? Yea everyone is hyping this one hole but you get there, you plug it and its really nothing special and your experience is not unique and has been shared by many. But what about that untapped hole?

Perhaps this analogy:

When you go to the resort, would you rather ski or snowboard down the trail that everyone goes on. Where you stand in line to get on the lift, ride the flattened icy snow, and spend more time avoiding people than obstacles?

Or would you rather go through the back country. Sure you gotta put in a little work and hike your way back up, but you have FRESH POWDER, you dont know whats going to happen, what obstacles are going to come in your way like trees, rocks, moose, what ever. Its just you and nature and your wits and the experience is unique and your own.

What good is wearing white on your wedding day if all your husband can think on the honeymoon is "where on earth did she learn that".

For me , bieng with a girl that is a virgin> non virgin.

One, is a one time thing, and it is very magical, the other not so much.

***waits for the angry tyrade of the floosies who never took momsies advise
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships