Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2009, 08:57 PM

2,115 posts, read 5,017,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww View Post
According to a shallow person like you, yes it would be the bling leading the blind, but to a person with a heart, depth and understanding it would be a person with sight leading another person who can see. This is the typical response of a media driven man who has no mind of his own . To him sex is just a pure drive of lust and to procreate. This is shallowness to the infinity power
Wow, well aren't we using big and profound words?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2009, 12:07 AM

2,544 posts, read 4,264,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww
According to a shallow person like you, yes it would be the bling leading the blind, but to a person with a heart, depth and understanding it would be a person with sight leading another person who can see. This is the typical response of a media driven man who has no mind of his own . To him sex is just a pure drive of lust and to procreate. This is shallowness to the infinity power

You know absolutely nothing about me, so take your holier-than-thou attitude and stick it somewhere dark and foul.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:00 AM

168 posts, read 377,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman13 View Post
[/i]

You know absolutely nothing about me, so take your holier-than-thou attitude and stick it somewhere dark and foul.
If I know nothing about you then it is equally true that you know absolutely nothing about virgins. I think it was you who started the "holier then thou" thing when you referred to virgins as "the blind leading teh blind" . Now maybe you didnt know what you were saying when you said this but anyone that calls a virgin blind really doesnt understand what sex is all about.
So if you want me to spare you my "holier then thou attitude" you should also spare us your " holier than though attitude" which I might state you put out there first with that statement in the first place.

Mango im just calling em like I see em. I know the non virgins have a perception of us virgins as ignorant and shy wallflowers , but remember there is a difference between virgins that cant get any and virgins that are staying that way for a reason or belief.
A person should try to differentiate between the 2 before making a judgmental post about virgins in general. THANK YOU

Old 09-13-2009, 07:20 AM

5,806 posts, read 11,826,420 times
NO. I find all that virgin discussion tasteless, are we back to the Middle Ages or are we Moslem fundamentalists? what qualities have virgins-apart being sometimes very very young so sex withe them is unlawful anyway-that other women do not have?

Old 09-13-2009, 12:31 PM

2,544 posts, read 4,264,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallstreeterww View Post
If I know nothing about you then it is equally true that you know absolutely nothing about virgins. I think it was you who started the "holier then thou" thing when you referred to virgins as "the blind leading teh blind" . Now maybe you didnt know what you were saying when you said this but anyone that calls a virgin blind really doesnt understand what sex is all about.
So if you want me to spare you my "holier then thou attitude" you should also spare us your " holier than though attitude" which I might state you put out there first with that statement in the first place.

Mango im just calling em like I see em. I know the non virgins have a perception of us virgins as ignorant and shy wallflowers , but remember there is a difference between virgins that cant get any and virgins that are staying that way for a reason or belief.
A person should try to differentiate between the 2 before making a judgmental post about virgins in general. THANK YOU
Ever heard of a sense of humor? You should try it sometime, it makes life much more interesting. I think perhaps you are a bit too defensive and sensitive. Something strike a nerve?

BTW, I do know a thing or two about virgins, as I once was one. Can you say the same about the experienced? I think not.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:04 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 58,794,480 times
I wish I could find a virgin in her 20's but that rare in stinkadelphia

Old 09-13-2009, 01:04 PM

2,793 posts, read 6,103,205 times
Yes, cuz I dont enjoy warts or other issues.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:12 PM

24,665 posts, read 69,444,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
I wish I could find a virgin in her 20's but that rare in stinkadelphia
Lucky for them.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:14 PM

Location: I never said I was perfect so no refunds here sorry!
6,488 posts, read 7,155,344 times
experience all day long please

Old 09-15-2009, 10:08 AM

1,156 posts, read 3,769,082 times
I prefer the experienced woman.

Personally, I don't understand why banging a virgin is such a trophy for so many guys. I mean really, who cares? But each to his own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships