Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 10:07 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,156,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Darned tootin. You're a southerner and don't even realize it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
She may be a professional!
Could be... Ya never know with those evil foreigners!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 10:09 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,249,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Could be... Ya never know with those evil foreigners!
Hmmm, never thought about that!

Old 12-09-2008, 10:14 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,661,190 times
Nothing wrong with admiring a pretty women. I remember when I used to go to my sons softball games. All the wives hated me! The hubbies would all quietly check me out! And of course the smart wives knew. The captain of my sons team actually came to my car window one day and said I had the best legs in town! My son was friends with his son. These were all married men but harmless....just admiring something they saw and liked. It is normal. Men will always fall in lust. It is a part of their imagination they cannot control....SEX!

Old 12-09-2008, 10:37 PM

591 posts, read 1,415,664 times
Now you know why I can't go to church every sunday..all those men lusting after me the way the do ..lol..

Old 12-09-2008, 11:14 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,357,424 times
Looks like you have found what you are looking for in a woman. So, you have a bit of a model of what you are striving for in a woman, next step, find one who is not taken!

Old 12-09-2008, 11:19 PM

2,438 posts, read 7,012,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawling_Homeowner View Post
Before you all who adhere to the sanctity of marriage line up to stone me, hear me out.

A few times this year, a friend of mine has invited me to his church. The first time I went, I spotted a very lovely lady. Pretty face, nice body.

OK, so now you guys really wanna burn me at the stake, don't you? I have a crush on a married woman and I looked at her body at church!!!!!

Well, it's not what you think. I wasn't sitting there with saliva drooping from my lips with lustful thoughts.

There are some rare, unique women who combine physical beauty with inner beauty, and that inner beauty shines out so strongly that it just stuns the men who see them. Well, consider me stunned.

This woman just got married this past summer, and in fact, my first visit to my friend's church was the week after her wedding. Every week I've gone, I see her spending a lot of time with children, helping them take their seats, caressing the hair of the young girls, and she also serves as a Sunday School teacher.

I was amazed by this woman's gracefulness, her lovely demeanor, her gracious aura. Now, did her physical beauty play no role in me taking a look at her when she wasn't looking? Of course it did. But any strip bar in any American city has women who have physical goods to make a man want to look, face and body... but none would ever have this woman's glow.

My friend said, "Sprawling, she just got married last week. You should've come here a few months ago, who knows?"

Since then I've visited a few times and every time I attend and see her, I quietly admire this uncommon combination of physical and inner beauty. Her husband, who also works at this church and seems like a very humble man, is a lucky man indeed.
Okay.. so your infatuated with a married/church going woman... what is the question here?

I for one am not going to throw stones... looking is one thing...

the issue starts when you begin to try and converse with this woman and start something you shouldnt be...

Old 12-10-2008, 06:31 AM

54,494 posts, read 33,864,590 times
Sprawling_Homeowner - About having a crush on a married woman, look at it from this aspect, if she, or another woman were married to you, would you want somebody else to have a crush on her? How would you feel if somebody did?

I'm sure you know, or heard of a passage from the Book of Luke, where Jesus told us and his disciples, Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.

Old 12-10-2008, 09:11 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,950,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Spanky, spanky.

You know, it's always the innocent-looking ones that are the wildest deep down.
I know...

Old 12-10-2008, 09:20 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,153,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
I know...
A few months ago, my wife and I went to a wine bar to start our evening out away from the kids. We walked into the place and were immediately asked if we were part of the party that was in a separate area of the open room.

We said no and sat on a couch enjoying our wine. However, we started noticing that all the women wore extremely short skirts and had their boobs practically spilling out of their tops.

Curiosity got the best of us and we asked the waiter what the party was. "They're swingers. They meet here once a month," he replied, a little embarrassed.

After awhile, we got our courage up (NOT to play, but because we just had to find out what the deal was). I wrote "Rod" on my name tag, while my wife wrote "Bambi" on hers, and we went up and mingled for about ten minutes. Everybody there dressed as if they had tunneled out of an Assembly Of God, and were wearing what fundamentalists might think were really hot clothes. Hence my theory.

As my wife said, "You know, I wouldn't have done any of those guys." Same with the women.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:02 AM

4,483 posts, read 5,330,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum Mike View Post
Sprawling_Homeowner - About having a crush on a married woman, look at it from this aspect, if she, or another woman were married to you, would you want somebody else to have a crush on her? How would you feel if somebody did?

I'm sure you know, or heard of a passage from the Book of Luke, where Jesus told us and his disciples, Luke 6:31
Do to others as you would have them do to you.
And what have I done to her or to her husband that I wouldn't someone to do to me or to my spouse?

Is quietly admiring from afar without having any lustful thoughts and having never spoken to her something that troubling?

geez, some of you people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships