U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-29-2008, 05:10 AM

3,482 posts, read 4,044,408 times
We haven't had sex in 4 months and we sleep in the same bed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2008, 01:14 PM

7,029 posts, read 5,444,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesdaisies View Post
My husband hasn't had sex with me in 10 years. I, in turn, have had 5 affairs because of it. My husband weighs 300 pounds, I am a fit 112. So I don't think it's me that's the physical problem in the relationship. I would KILL to be the person here whose husband chases them around the house or wants to have sex once a week. I've always been a very sexual person and LOVE sex. My husband has never been that way. Why did I marry him??? Who knows. What I do know is that the marriage will not be lasting for much longer. Thank God for the other men I've had in my life - I don't know what I would have done without them. Note to all you men out there: keep your wives happy. We're not above searching for companionship elsewhere if you won't give it to us at home.
You're gonna have to put some food on your rear and run around the house a few times till the weight comes off.

I think even if he is overweight he could satisfy you. That's crazy! I got my wife screaming with a palm and some fingers... what's his problem? Is he armless too. He sounds really selfish. I'd satisfy you somehow if I were him. It sounds like there is something else.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asitshouldbe View Post
We haven't had sex in 4 months and we sleep in the same bed.
WHAT?

Are you serious?

I can't stand my wife sometimes but I will always nail her if she's in the mood. How can you not want each other.

Man. That's crazy!!

Old 12-29-2008, 01:22 PM

330 posts, read 667,105 times
Some of this stuff is crazy. In all seriousness, some people need to seek counseling. There has to be issues why people won't have sex with their spouses. Good luck to you all.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:25 PM

10,039 posts, read 12,541,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanker View Post
I will never understand a man that is more interested in watching it than participating in it. I think he needs to talk to someone about his addiction, and get help in overcoming it, then he might be better able to relate to you in a sexual way. JMHO

"What is it,(it is it) you want it all but you can't have it" haha great song!Anyway what is it?It could be boring turn the lights out get on top and "noI don't do BJ's" and "I don't like the lights on" and "I don't see a point for it between my boobs" and other "ewww yuck" comments.If she wants more sex maybe she should start doing what the women do in those films.....maybe he might be more interested then.Sex is not suppose to be romantic,it is suppose to be dirty and lustful.Romance is for before and after sex.

Or it could just be a hangup with the guy,maybe he just doesn't dig you anymore or maybe he has a mental hangup.....

Get a camera and start making your own,it is awesome to do,maybe he will respond to that.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:31 PM

212 posts, read 510,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Get a camera and start making your own,it is awesome to do,maybe he will respond to that.
Oh no dont do that, trust me I know. It may be awesome to do but it has gotten me into some sticky situations

Old 12-29-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too-Much-Too-Young View Post
Oh no dont do that, trust me I know. It may be awesome to do but it has gotten me into some sticky situations
Care to share?

Were you on Youtube?

Old 12-29-2008, 02:15 PM

462 posts, read 603,521 times
My ex-husband didn't have sex with me for 6 or 7 months. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. I tried everything but he didnt seem interested. All he did was watch tv, eat & sleep. I finally left. I figured if he didn't want me, the best thing to do is leave & let him get on with his life. Months later, he calls me & apologizes to me. He found out not only did he have severely high blood pressure but he is also a diabetic & now on medication for both.

Its not always as it seems. Make sure they have a physical... it could save you a lot of grief and hurt.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:19 PM

10,039 posts, read 12,541,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonpieheaven View Post
My ex-husband didn't have sex with me for 6 or 7 months. I had all kinds of thoughts running through my head. I tried everything but he didnt seem interested. All he did was watch tv, eat & sleep. I finally left. I figured if he didn't want me, the best thing to do is leave & let him get on with his life. Months later, he calls me & apologizes to me. He found out not only did he have severely high blood pressure but he is also a diabetic & now on medication for both.

Its not always as it seems. Make sure they have a physical... it could save you a lot of grief and hurt.
great post and info.But in her case her guy is getting his groove on to Jenna Jameson and company so sex drive is still there just not with her,the reason why we don't know.

Old 12-29-2008, 05:52 PM

212 posts, read 510,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Care to share?

Were you on Youtube?
No worse than that! Its too dreadful to relive, the thought of it still makes me cringe..... so I'm not telling
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships