U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:04 PM
 
Location: southern california
50,919 posts, read 50,189,892 times
Reputation: 42608

Advertisements

nowhere, does that work for you? handshake stop there. dont try to break my hand.
i dont like it.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:04 PM
 
25,167 posts, read 35,770,391 times
Reputation: 6742
Kissing of the neck is great. Why don't you like it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
yowza! I can imagine. when guys try to kiss or lick my ears or neck, it makes me shudder! In a bad way!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:04 PM
 
Location: Incognito
6,994 posts, read 13,619,918 times
Reputation: 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
So a random gay guy is free to touch your hog?

If the random gay guy has a death wish.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:06 PM
 
25,167 posts, read 35,770,391 times
Reputation: 6742
Is this you?

http://www.saint.org/blog/uploaded_i...son-724713.jpg

P.S. can he touch your pit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
If the random gay guy has a death wish.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Incognito
6,994 posts, read 13,619,918 times
Reputation: 5315
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Is this you?

http://www.saint.org/blog/uploaded_i...son-724713.jpg

P.S. can he touch your pit?
You're too much!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:08 PM
 
Location: Riverside
1,241 posts, read 1,783,792 times
Reputation: 827
we call that 'lumping' or 'schnoogying'
Neither my husband or myself are into getting touched by unknowns...he more so that myself. Our oldest daughter loves massages...she hugs people she has just met..the youngest is like that too. We have always been a touchy family. Even now that the kids are grown (27 and 25) we still 'lump' when we're together. Now we add the grandbabies into the mix...
Now between me and the husband? It's all fair game
The only place I don't really like to be touched is my stomach.
Never have... I remember being pregnant and random people would want to touch my tummy....freaked me out!!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:09 PM
 
Location: Denver, CO
3,721 posts, read 4,856,925 times
Reputation: 1501
well, it just creeps me out. It's soemthing I've never liked and guys always do it, I try to guide them away from my neck!
my bf knew I didn't like it and it wasn't a big deal to him, he didn't like the small of his back touched (ticklish)




Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Kissing of the neck is great. Why don't you like it?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:11 PM
 
Location: Denver, CO
3,721 posts, read 4,856,925 times
Reputation: 1501
yeah, everyone touching your pregnant belly kind of left a bad feeling for you. I think that's really disrespectful to touch a pregnant woman's belly, it's not meant out of harm, but fascination, but still, it's someone's private boundary.



Quote:
Originally Posted by sueprnova View Post
we call that 'lumping' or 'schnoogying'
Neither my husband or myself are into getting touched by unknowns...he more so that myself. Our oldest daughter loves massages...she hugs people she has just met..the youngest is like that too. We have always been a touchy family. Even now that the kids are grown (27 and 25) we still 'lump' when we're together. Now we add the grandbabies into the mix...
Now between me and the husband? It's all fair game
The only place I don't really like to be touched is my stomach.
Never have... I remember being pregnant and random people would want to touch my tummy....freaked me out!!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:12 PM
 
Location: in love with life!
5,289 posts, read 872,930 times
Reputation: 828
If I'm a getting a massage I tell them to avoid the left shoulder and right hip area (gymnastics injuries). When it comes to being with a SO and that kind of touching I have a foot thing. I don't like people touching my feet.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-16-2008, 02:13 PM
 
25,167 posts, read 35,770,391 times
Reputation: 6742
A pregnant stomach is frightening to look at let alone touch or rub.
http://www.upixa.com/images-thumbnails/babies-stock-photos/Heavily_Pregnant_Stomach_Displ-002299.jpg (broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
yeah, everyone touching your pregnant belly kind of left a bad feeling for you. I think that's really disrespectful to touch a pregnant woman's belly, it's not meant out of harm, but fascination, but still, it's someone's private boundary.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $94,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2015, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top