U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 03:50 PM

15,667 posts, read 15,564,879 times

Advertisements

I try to have open communication about likes and dislikes. If she has a lot of hang-ups, or doesn't 'try' shes gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 05:00 PM

9,606 posts, read 9,553,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
true, that can go both ways. An ex-gf of mine stayed with this married man who treated her like dirt because she told me he had a huge **** and the sex was so great.
well, sorry but there's more to life than a huge ****, being with a married man, and being with anyone who treated you badly.
I felt so sorry for her, she would never stop crying and complaining about how much she loved him and blah blah blah, I got sick of hearing about it and never contacted her again.
A women who puts that much emphasis on a huge **** is exactly the kind of lady who gets treated like dirt by a man. There is no reason to feel sorry for a woman like that.

Now that's not to say there is anything wrong with preferring or wanting a huge ****. But putting up with being treated like dirt? That's just plain stupid.

I think size is almost never the issue when it comes to bad sex. Even if a guy and lady are incompatible initially due to size (whether it be too big or too small) you can work around it with kegels, changing positions, extra lube etc. Really huge and really tiny are rare just as very, ahem "roomy" and very tight are rare. You can work around the piece not fitting the puzzle. If you are having bad sex, it's almost always due to psychological reasons. Psychological issues between couples are hard enough to work out outside of the bedroom, so why would they be any easier to work out when they involve the bedroom? Probably best to call it off.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:04 PM

11 posts, read 24,913 times
you can always show eachother what you like and stuff.. it would be fun..
but if it doesnt improve, then bail

Old 12-17-2008, 06:02 PM

12,656 posts, read 8,896,938 times
Both partners should be proficiently versed in the art of cunnilingus/fellacio.................................... .........................hohohoho

Old 12-17-2008, 07:36 PM

5,612 posts, read 9,576,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
right, it does become impossible eventually I suppose, but why have a lifetime of bad sex?
not having screaming orgasms aren't worth losing a partner, but a partner who isn't willing to work on the relationship or value the other's needs, that's when you may have to re-evaluate if it's worth it.
Having terrific sex with a partner who treats you badly, isn't worth it either.
There is a difference between having a partner who is bad in bed and someone who is unwilling to work on a relationship.

Personally I don't consider sex a relationship. It's just a part of it.

Again, we're back to the definition of good and bad sex.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:52 PM

23,932 posts, read 20,205,253 times
Lousy sex?

Old 12-17-2008, 07:59 PM

42,844 posts, read 54,175,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Lousy sex?
Ha-ha, I'm not surprised you're puzzled, Sunil's! It appears that most men are OK with anything that breathes and hopefully moves a lil'... It's good to have low standards...

Old 12-17-2008, 10:32 PM

23,932 posts, read 20,205,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Ha-ha, I'm not surprised you're puzzled, Sunil's! It appears that most men are OK with anything that breathes and hopefully moves a lil'... It's good to have low standards...

Low standards have saved me many, many times throughout the years........Like I said before, I like my ladies with a pulse.............

Old 12-17-2008, 10:42 PM

18,079 posts, read 17,307,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveTodayLez08 View Post
This is sort of a spin off the, "How long can you go without sex" thread.

If the sex sucks, would you bail?
Hmmm. I think sex is one of those things that can ALWAYS be good. Just takes a little "want to" on the part of the partners.

Nope. I'd not bail for that.

Old 12-17-2008, 10:43 PM

18,079 posts, read 17,307,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
Lousy sex?

My thoughts exactly!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships