U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-17-2008, 02:51 PM

2,412 posts, read 3,035,083 times

Advertisements

But we're talking about great body, not so great face...she has neither a great body, or a great face. Uma thurman has a great body, needs lots of makeup to look decent.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2008, 02:51 PM

3,270 posts, read 4,576,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Sarah Jessica Parker was gorgeous about 14 years ago. When she was in movies. Then she got so thin she lost muscle in a olot of the wrong places.
Yeah she hasn't aged well...her figure has gone too.
Her face was never pretty, but it was cute because she has that bubbly personality which makes her more attractive, and she smiles a lot.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:56 PM

1,410 posts, read 2,435,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideme View Post
Have you ever known a woman to have a fantastic body, but an ugly face, or feature, i.e., missing teeth, buck teeth? Would that deter you from dating, or being intimate with her? Ever wish you could, but not tell anyone?
Wouldnt deter me from one crazy night. After all, we all have some brown paper bags laying around from grocery shopping.

But in all seriousness, it depends.

G Rizzle

Old 12-17-2008, 02:57 PM

1,185 posts, read 2,686,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
SJP looks like a foot
A foot? I always thought horse...

Old 12-17-2008, 03:02 PM

838 posts, read 2,032,208 times
for those whos into kinky, u can always remedy that by putting a leather hood or mask on her face:P thats strangely arousing

Old 12-17-2008, 03:11 PM

525 posts, read 548,832 times
Girls with a not so great face but great body are some of the most sexy girls in the wooooooooorrrlld.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:15 PM

9,758 posts, read 13,659,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Arp View Post
You can fix or cover up ugly to a certain extent. Guys can't walk down to Walgreens or go to the doctor and buy extra height.
Ever heard of lifts? Check out Tom Cruise's shoe closet.

Both ugliness and height-challenged-ness (yes, I made that word up!) are attributed to bad luck in the gene pool. I see no difference.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:18 PM

838 posts, read 2,032,208 times
yes. you can increase your height by up to 4 inches thru surgeries, medically. a lot of the midgets went through that and increased their height

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ever heard of lifts? Check out Tom Cruise's shoe closet.

Both ugliness and height-challenged-ness (yes, I made that word up!) are attributed to bad luck in the gene pool. I see no difference.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:19 PM

2,412 posts, read 3,035,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanACM View Post
Girls with a not so great face but great body are some of the most sexy girls in the wooooooooorrrlld.

Ummmmm you might want to check out the girl over in ask mr cat anything who just popped in with "will i find love this year?" From what I can see in her pics...great body..very unclear facial shots..I think I might be playing cupid here!

Old 12-17-2008, 03:38 PM

9,758 posts, read 13,659,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
Ummmmm you might want to check out the girl over in ask mr cat anything who just popped in with "will i find love this year?" From what I can see in her pics...great body..very unclear facial shots..I think I might be playing cupid here!
Ummm, you might want to rephrase that - I just looked at all the photos in her album and clearly she is beautiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolnparker View Post
yes. you can increase your height by up to 4 inches thru surgeries, medically. a lot of the midgets went through that and increased their height
Thank you! And not just midgets do this - also people who are in the just under/over 5 foot range (I wouldn't consider that a midget - more like a jockey).

Which confirms my point - guys not dating a girl because she has bad teeth or ugly looks is no different than a woman who refuses to date shorties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships