U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
View Poll Results: Have you cheated?
Yes, and they deserved it 7 10.61%
No 51 77.27%
Yes, but felt horrible about it afterwards 8 12.12%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 12:42 PM

25,250 posts, read 27,370,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chance2jump View Post
Nono, no shame in that at all. It never hurts to warn someone of dangerous territory. It is, however, up to them to decide whether or not to heed your advice. Can't force someone to listen to what you have to say. I honestly don't know who is right between you and Driller - only Driller will know for sure. I do know that divorce never seems to go as anyone "plans" - and that is the risk she is willing to take.
Oh, I'm counseling that she get divorced. I just don't think playing games with the money is going to help her one bit. It's really a bad move that will only serve to **** off the judge.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2008, 12:49 PM

2,736 posts, read 3,525,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Oh, I'm counseling that she get divorced. I just don't think playing games with the money is going to help her one bit. It's really a bad move that will only serve to **** off the judge.
She did say she was moving towards a divorce (so, essentially agreeing with you). Again, moving the money 'round is a risk she's willing to take. Let her take her risk.

Old 12-19-2008, 02:07 PM

11,425 posts, read 11,379,212 times
Quote:
That's kind of why I said that. I turned down three cheat proposals at work while my husband was a truck-driver out of town. Then, he came home with a hickey on his neck. I kid you not that he told me his truck broke down and while he was under it a hot pipe burnt his neck. Yep, we split up.
LOL. I thought Id heard some doozeys. How old was he, 12?

Old 12-19-2008, 02:10 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,510 posts, read 12,038,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
LOL. I thought Id heard some doozeys. How old was he, 12?
He sure acted 12. Now, 20 years later, he's changed. He acts like a cantankerous 12 year old.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:49 PM

22,287 posts, read 17,457,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Public_Newsense View Post
He sure acted 12. Now, 20 years later, he's changed. He acts like a cantankerous 12 year old.
LOL I think I know him.....

Old 12-19-2008, 08:31 PM

4,340 posts, read 1,350,375 times
Top 10 reasons why women cheat - Love + Sex on Shine

Here is the link, someone asked for it earlier. Its just on women though

Old 12-20-2008, 08:23 AM

2,516 posts, read 3,010,599 times
So I tried to sit back and just read without posting, staying neutral...ain't workin'.

I didn't cheat when I was married, but I really wanted to at times. Sadly, what stopped me was not my good () sense of morals. Rather, I just didn't trust my judgement about anything at the time. In my various lines of work thru the years - airline industry, bar & restaurant ownership, medical field, etc. - infidelity runs rampant. Rarely have I ever seen a situation that is totally black & white; there is always a grey area & that's right where the cheating parks it's sad sorry ass.

I know more than a few marriages that have survived cheating; are stronger in fact because of it. IMO, it boils down to communication. That, and maybe we need to make it harder to get married in the first place; so that when we say our vows, we will understand the effort required of both parties to honour those vows.

Old 12-20-2008, 08:31 AM

1,933 posts, read 5,686,020 times
And you don't put in the poll if it was with an ex-boyfriend.....if I answered that..it would look like I might have cheated on my husband, and not someone in the past...so I cannot answer that poll!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships