U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 12-21-2008, 07:02 AM

1 posts, read 4,692 times

Advertisements

I am an American woman working overseas in Asia. I met an American soldier recently in a Latin club here who is Moderator cut: We can discuss relationships but not in appearance, race, etc. Love comes in all sizes, shapes and colors.

At first, I didn't take him seriously because I sensed that he's quite young but he kept hanging around me and was always asking me to dance. He's an unbelievable dancer!

I found out he's 20 and well, I'm 31 although I look quite young for my age so maybe I have him fooled. I thought he was a bit older because he's more mature than the average 20-year-old and when I told him I'm older than him, he told me his last girlfriend was quite a bit older than him too. I'm trying my best to resist him but he's doing everything he can to romance me and he is sooo romantic and even bought me gifts even though we're not even dating. I feel insane for even considering dating him also because we're both here temporarily and I don't want to get attached. He already asked me out once but I cancelled on him because I was sick though I was really worried about the age difference too.

Last time I saw him at the club though, we spoke and flirted a lot and I think he senses I want to go out with him. He is very charming and gentlemanlike. Do Moderator cut: XXXX men typically date older women and are they known to be romantic? If so, I think I should have dated a Moderator cut: XXXX guy a long time ago.

Last edited by 2goldens; 12-21-2008 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: took out Mexican/Mexican-ness/Race discussion
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships