U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 11:08 PM

25,165 posts, read 47,301,031 times

Advertisements

It might be best to go back into the so called "closet"

The gay crowd is absolutely terrible for dating where I live. Don't take this personally unless you know the people I know. Like I said they are fun to party with at the nightclubs and at the parades but so far no dating material is in sight. The news recently made a broadcast that the county I live in has the highest amounts of AIDS and Chlamydia in the entire state and the rate is increasing.

I'm pretty much asexual and do not need or require any sex or sexual intercourse at all.

I used to be very open and supportive of gays and have found that most of the gays are backbiting ungrateful little brats. I've also noticed that straight people despise openly gay people even more hence I get discriminated against more often being openly and supportive of gays. I've recently not been supportive and been very withholding in regards to my sexual orientation and activism.

Anyways it's all around a lame situation to be in......

Last edited by artsyguy; 12-22-2008 at 11:39 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 PM

13,779 posts, read 23,205,335 times
Walk in closet or one with louvered doors?

Old 12-22-2008, 11:11 PM

This is you!
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/quasarradio204/retard.jpg (broken link)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
Walk in closet or one with louvered doors?

Old 12-22-2008, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Buzz off bozo. I'm asking for serious insight. Don't be slow in the head anymore.
http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i83/quasarradio204/retard.jpg (broken link)
OK, well, why hide who you are?? What would that prove? You cannot change who you are and it is silly to try to be something you are not...don't put yourself in that position...

Homosexuals have come too far and are still making huge strides towards fair treatment...why would you want to take the issue backwards?? Be proud of who you are regardless of what others think.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:17 PM

No they have not. lol

Is this what you mean by "huge strides" The one in white boots on the far left reminds me so much of you!!

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/gays-on-display.jpg

Quote:
OK, well, why hide who you are?? What would that prove? You cannot change who you are and it is silly to try to be something you are not...don't put yourself in that position...

Homosexuals have come too far and are still making huge strides towards fair treatment...why would you want to take the issue backwards?? Be proud of who you are regardless of what others think.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
No they have not. lol

Is this what you mean by "huge strides" The one in white boots on the far left reminds me so much of you!!

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/gays-on-display.jpg
Is that Nancy Sinatra in her famous white boots??? "these boots were made for walking..."

Old 12-22-2008, 11:22 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,206,380 times
Quote:
Alright this has been bugging me for a while.

The gay crowd is absolutely terrible for dating where I live. Don't take this personally unless you know the people I know. Like I said they are fun to party with at the nightclubs and at the parades but so far no dating material is in sight. The news recently made a broadcast that the county I live in has the highest amounts of AIDS and Chlamydia in the entire state and the rate is increasing.

I'm pretty much asexual and do not need or require any sex or sexual intercourse at all.

I used to be very open and supportive of gays and have found that most of the gays are backbiting ungrateful little brats. I've also noticed that straight people despise openly gay people even more hence I get discriminated against more often being openly and supportive of gays. I've recently not been supportive and been very withholding in regards to my sexual orientation and activism.

Anyways it's all around a lame situation to be in......
I haven't read enough about you to know where you live. I imagine that some areas of the country are more discriminating than others and I've not been placed in a situation to know how hurtful the discrimination can be personally, but I feel badly for anyone that has to suffer or is made to feel somehow less because of the intolerance of others. And just a quick note, not all christians have a problem with someone being gay. I certainly do not. If someone doesn't like you for who you are then they are not worth your trouble anyway IMO. Don't give up on dating either. Dating isn't easy for anyone anywhere. It sometimes takes a long time to find that right person, but when you do it will be worth it. Good luck!

Old 12-22-2008, 11:23 PM

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I haven't read enough about you to know where you live. I imagine that some areas of the country are more discriminating than others and I've not been placed in a situation to know how hurtful the discrimination can be personally, but I feel badly for anyone that has to suffer or is made to feel somehow less because of the intolerance of others. And just a quick note, not all christians have a problem with someone being gay. I certainly do not. If someone doesn't like you for who you are then they are not worth your trouble anyway IMO. Don't give up on dating either. Dating isn't easy for anyone anywhere. It sometimes takes a long time to find that right person, but when you do it will be worth it. Good luck!

Old 12-22-2008, 11:24 PM

It's you trying to fit in with "your kind"

Quote:
Is that Nancy Sinatra in her famous white boots??? "these boots were made for walking..."

Old 12-22-2008, 11:30 PM

3,885 posts, read 7,206,380 times
Quote:
no
Does this mean I'm not allowed to give advice?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships