Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2009, 08:43 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,865,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by k374 View Post
I know height is a non negotiable demand for most women, but what about weight? I see many very fit women (I mean hot) with fat guys. Does this mean a woman's attraction is not much affected by a man's weight? Is it rational to assume that a woman's attraction for a man is driven primarily by height and a man's attraction to a woman her weight?
I have never seen a fit woman with a fat man. Ive seen a hot woman with a rich man but never a fit woman with a fat man.

Fit women like to go to the gym or spend a few hours per day doing yoga. They are around hot fit guys all the time and so I find it very hard to believe that these fit women would choose a fat man instead of these fit guys. Unless that fat man is very very wealthy AND allow her to have her hot guy(s) on the side then I find it very hard to believe that this happens in real life.

Sure it happens on TV (Lois with fat Peter Griffin, Peg with Fat Al Bundy, Wilma with fat Fred Flintstone, etc.) but not in real life.

Old 01-04-2009, 08:52 PM

37,474 posts, read 45,706,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2021 View Post
Spot on. With enough money, any man can get any chick. Guaranteed. Every woman has a price tag, some just charge more than others.

I only go with the ones that charge 0$ or are willing to give out free samples.
I'm sure it makes you happy to believe that. I hate to burst your bubble.

By the way, you and Jeff were meant for each other. How much money do you have??

Old 01-04-2009, 08:53 PM

13,783 posts, read 26,204,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
I'm sure it makes you happy to believe that. I hate to burst your bubble.

By the way, you and Jeff were meant for each other. How much money do you have??

Old 01-04-2009, 09:13 PM

3,089 posts, read 8,494,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Yes he truly is very very cute.
Ass kiss much?

Old 01-04-2009, 09:14 PM

37,474 posts, read 45,706,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
I have never seen a fit woman with a fat man. Ive seen a hot woman with a rich man but never a fit woman with a fat man.

Fit women like to go to the gym or spend a few hours per day doing yoga. They are around hot fit guys all the time and so I find it very hard to believe that these fit women would choose a fat man instead of these fit guys. Unless that fat man is very very wealthy AND allow her to have her hot guy(s) on the side then I find it very hard to believe that this happens in real life.

Sure it happens on TV (Lois with fat Peter Griffin, Peg with Fat Al Bundy, Wilma with fat Fred Flintstone, etc.) but not in real life.
I agree. There will always be women that have money at the top of their list. I don't disagree with that, but not ALL women do. Most of the fit athletic women that I know, have husbands or boyfriends that are in some sort of healthy shape, if not athletic themselves. It would be very hard to deal with someone that eats all the time at home, if you are a person that places a high priority on your own health and fitness. I could never live with someone eating like that around my house....it's just not our lifestyle.

That said, here's a cute article as to why some women prefer fat guys. Mostly, it sounds like many gals feel it allows them to not worry about their own bodies so much. I say, whatever floats your boat.

Why women find fat men sexy | The Sun |Features

Old 01-04-2009, 09:29 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,160,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I would NEVER make out, cuddle, or do anything sexual with a chubby or obese man.
As a fat guy, all I have to say about that is WHEW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
My wife is a fit 5'7" 120 lbs. dripping wet. For $10 you can look.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:17 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,886,572 times
In the eyes of most women, as long as the fat guy is rich, then that makes up for his lack of fitness.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:18 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,837,519 times
You plus sized and rich or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
In the eyes of most women, as long as the fat guy is rich, then that makes up for his lack of fitness.

Old 01-04-2009, 10:20 PM

61,289 posts, read 87,163,795 times
from scarface "first we get the moonnnney then we get the power then the women (in this case, fat boy, divorce money power then boy toys)

Old 01-04-2009, 11:10 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,550,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I almost think a short guy, provided he's fit and not a geek, does better than an obese guy. I've seen hot women with short men, but I've rarely seen hot women with really fat guys.
You need to get out more...........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships