Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2009, 10:01 AM

821 posts, read 2,038,080 times

Advertisements

Please what are the chances that they arent still messing around... it easy they done it before (two kids- LOL)

Move on - If you accept this now and there will never be an boundries with his baby mama...

Let me ask you what are his good qualities because I havent heard any.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 10:34 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,032,275 times
this type of thing happens a lot in "the hood" or urban areas. obviously, her "man" has 2 or 3 different girls at the very least. he's a man so obviously he's still tapping his baby's mama. plus, the OP has serious self hate/self esteem issues. he probably keeps her down.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:43 AM

94 posts, read 255,652 times
Wow girl, start running and don't look back!!

Old 01-05-2009, 11:45 AM

730 posts, read 2,887,875 times
Troll!!!

Come on people!!

Old 01-05-2009, 05:16 PM

1,867 posts, read 4,078,118 times
Why must she be a troll. As you regulars know, many of you who have a really dirty secret/problem will create a new screen name so people you are familiar with wont know your secrets. I rarely see any regular posters posting anything personal that will show them in a negative light.

Anyway, people with kids stay because they know they'll miss the kids and miss the family things they all do together. Its very hard to leave someone when you have their kid, even if you're not in love with them. Since he just wants a bit more time, I would cautiously give it to him. But after his deadline that he created, I would leave. Personally I wouldn't get involved with someone who already has a girlfriend though, so I'm not sure why you went that route in the first place.

Old 01-05-2009, 05:19 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times
I was told that new screen names cannot be opened under the same IP address...if someone in your family wants to join they need to ask a mod to override it...

I think I read that in the Admin section...

Old 01-05-2009, 05:26 PM

1,863 posts, read 4,298,788 times
Tell him to contact you when he has a place of his own. Then do NOT call him and stick to your guns. If he moves out, you'll know he is serious and worthy of trust. If he stays, be thankful you lost a loser.

Some of us don't get a chance to know if we are dealing with jerks before it gets serious. You got that chance. Make the most of it.

Old 01-05-2009, 06:18 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,358,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWRELATIONSHIP View Post
my boyfriend lives with his baby mama and they have 2 kids together and he say they not together like that and he say he is moving when he get his taxes back and should i stay in this relationship or move on do i believe in him and stick it out i told him by the end of jan if he still there im gone is that right.
He still lives with his BM and that is your man? OMG how old are you? He is still sleeping with her taxes wit hcome and go why cant he afford to move before yall got together? Um this sounds real fishy and my advice to you is MOVE ON!!!!!! because its not worth the drama

Old 02-07-2009, 04:49 PM

3 posts, read 10,546 times
Funny situation because I'm in the same boat. My supposedly boyfriend lives with his baby mother. We have been together for like 4 months and his excuse is he's saving enough money to get a place. I have gone house hunting and looking for apartments with him in the past 3 weeks. I live by myself and I'm not expecting him to move in with me but at least he needs to move out if he wants to be with me..

Old 02-07-2009, 04:59 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,163,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fana85 View Post
Funny situation because I'm in the same boat. My supposedly boyfriend lives with his baby mother. We have been together for like 4 months and his excuse is he's saving enough money to get a place. I have gone house hunting and looking for apartments with him in the past 3 weeks. I live by myself and I'm not expecting him to move in with me but at least he needs to move out if he wants to be with me..
How could you even put up with four months of being "the other woman"? If you are calling him your boyfriend, have you slept with him? I think that the only way I would put up with that excuse of needing to save enough money to move out of her place, would be if I got to meet his baby mother and she was fine with me dating her ex boyfriend. Otherwise, how would I know for sure that they weren't still an item?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships