Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 PM

12 posts, read 36,048 times

Advertisements

Sounds like to me you went from cuddle buddy to just plain buddy. Next phaze you'll be like a sister and who likes cuddling up with your sister ewwww.
Another question...you cuddled for 5 days straight?? Are you sure you don't want another relationship?

Old 01-06-2009, 03:01 PM

2,722 posts, read 5,469,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowmm View Post
I am only into guys though
Optiflex IS a guy.

My ex was THAT good. Man I miss him for that reason

Old 01-06-2009, 03:04 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times
I'm a guy! But i've heard "You do that as good as a woman!" My first wife owned a strip club. I used to hang out with the girls a lot. I was intriqued as to how many women start out straight and end up being at least BI. "It's because Women know EXACTLY how to please women", A gal decided to give me lessons and unleash me on society! And that's the secret origin of Captaiiiiiiiiiin Carpet Muncherrrrrrrrrrr!

Old 01-06-2009, 03:05 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,598 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Optiflex IS a guy.

Sherry???? LOL

Old 01-06-2009, 03:08 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,134,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
A gal decided to give me lessons and unleash me on society!
Oh, so a strip club is responsible for creating a monster!

Old 01-06-2009, 03:09 PM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowmm View Post
I only have a good girl look.
Girls school before college...strict parents...but I am a wild girl inside my heart.
My big ego comes into play eh. Thanks for pointing things out. I guess i really need to ask myself, what do I want?
I dunno,I don't really know you to come a conclusion.Im just saying you want to refrain from full blown sex yet are wondering why he won't push for it.We all have some ego,but with women even more so the fact is when a guy doesn't want you alot of times then a girl gets into "but why not?" mode...even when you wouldn't wanted him if he had wanted you.If he had pushed you to get sex you would probably be calling him a pig yet since he is making you wait....you wonder what's wrong with him.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:22 PM

38 posts, read 126,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teamspirit View Post
Sounds like to me you went from cuddle buddy to just plain buddy. Next phaze you'll be like a sister and who likes cuddling up with your sister ewwww.
Another question...you cuddled for 5 days straight?? Are you sure you don't want another relationship?
Not 5 days straight

Let me see, Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (New Year's Day), Saturday night, and Sunday night.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by another_hot-day View Post
Optiflex IS a guy.

Oops My bad

Old 01-06-2009, 03:34 PM

Anyways, I want to thanks everyone for their replies
One thing I like about receiving answers from someone who does not know you is that answers are all bold and straight forward.
I have found several problems in myself:

1) Ego problem - Why am i in a "why not?" mode when I only want a cuddle buddy (no full sex) in the first place?
2) We have stepped over the boundary of cuddle buddy only. I guess I need time to think about the direction or purpose of this relationship i am in.
3) I am having some trust issues here also. Not every men out there will be like my last two exes. I guess i need more time for this.
4) cheap tease I don't like this term that much, but it is appropriate to some extend. I already found myself a new date (my new SLR camera) so I will not go out for too many dates until i am fully ready. Maybe a new hobby is the way to go. I should give myself more time.
5) I need to work on my writing skills

That's what I come up with so far

Thanks everyone. I guess these problems can be my New Year Resolutions

Old 01-06-2009, 03:39 PM

355 posts, read 814,700 times
Good luck, Meow. I can come across pretty harsh sometimes, but I don't like mincing words.

You deserve much better, but until you come to that conclusion yourself, it's best to stick with the camera
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships