Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 08:41 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,150,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrstewart View Post
She is still young...she'll get it one day
You're right - I'm paving my road to Hell tainting young souls! But that's where I wanna go anyway...

In Heaven, all the interesting people are missing.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Old 01-06-2009, 08:43 PM

13,784 posts, read 26,248,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
You're right - I'm paving my road to Hell tainting young souls! But that's where I wanna go anyway...

In Heaven, all the interesting people are missing.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Are you on the Highway to Hell, Sierra shui??

Old 01-06-2009, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Are you on the Highway to Hell, Sierra shui??
Yep, riding my Jet Broom!

Old 01-06-2009, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Yep, riding my Jet Broom!
I have a Halloween decoration and it is a broom with a removable sign that says "The witch is in" or "The witch is out" and my grannie tied it to my purse...would you like to borrow it??

Old 01-06-2009, 08:51 PM

Quote:
I have a Halloween decoration and it is a broom with a removable sign that says "The witch is in" or "The witch is out" and my grannie tied it to my purse...would you like to borrow it??
No, thanks. The witch is IN at all times!

I like those biker T-shirts:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...7L._AA280_.jpg

Old 01-06-2009, 08:52 PM

Quote:
No, thanks. The witch is IN at all times!

I like those biker T-shirts:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...7L._AA280_.jpg
Nice!!!

Old 01-06-2009, 09:04 PM

38 posts, read 126,526 times
Quote:
She is still young...she'll get it one day
27 is not too young anymore
Sometimes i do think that it is good to be a little kid. Because they don't understand a lot of things, they are always happy.

No love issues, no greed (to some extend), no fame, no money issues, no politics (including company's politics), and no taxes

Old 01-06-2009, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowmm View Post
27 is not too young anymore
Sometimes i do think that it is good to be a little kid. Because they don't understand a lot of things, they are always happy.

No love issues, no greed (to some extend), no fame, no money issues, no politics (including company's politics), and no taxes
There are days I watch my children with such envy because their lives are so easy and carefree...

And, 27 is still young! Enjoy every second of it

Old 01-06-2009, 11:38 PM

7,639 posts, read 18,121,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowmm View Post
I have recently became Single and i decided to find myself a cuddle buddy (i am not ready for a relationship yet and i don't want one night stand).
I met this guy more a week and half ago and we have spent 5 night together already at his place. We start our relationships as cuddle buddy since non of us want relationship right now and we spent time together cuddle with movie, cuddle to sleep, bedroom activities (except sex).

Out of the 5 nights, there is one time we almost have sex but he put a hold on the last second...saying maybe we should wait till we know each other better(and also saying I am a good girl). I found it awkward for him to say that because he told me he pick up girls from bar for ONS before.

I really do enjoy having someone hold me to sleep and some nice kisses on my forehead before i sleep. I just find this situation a little bit awkward. We are not girlfriend/boyfriend for sure, we are a little bit more than cuddle buddy, and we are not really friend with benefits either.

Any thought?

I am fine with cuddle only...In fact, i like guys who can respect me. However, It is kind of surprising to find a guy willing to hold back when you know he really wants it at that moment.
Umm...my thought? You shouldn't be having sex with people you aren't married to, especially outside of committed relationships. Not only is it immoral, it is also the way STD's are spread and other problems arise. We are human beings, not animals.

Old 01-07-2009, 08:24 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,644,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
hmmm a GILF.She looks pretty good actually.Although she needs to dye that hair.Her face doesn't match the hair.Dyeing it would make her look 10 times better.Not a big fan of blue eyes either even though I appreciate my own.

Blowup dolls lol,in all seriousness I have never...even as wacked as I am bahaha!Now,if there were a Milena Velba model,well ugh.....like I would ever admit to it anyway bahaha!!!!
Of course I had to "google" Milena Velba, who turned out to be a cuddle party in her own right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships