Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2009, 12:52 PM

1,643 posts, read 4,434,568 times

Advertisements

Why is it that whenever I go out on dates with females I'm absolutely, 100% compatible with they wind up "just wanting to be friends"? Yet, when I go out on dates with people whom I can't wait for the date to end due to lack of things to talk about and such, they wind up calling, and calling and calling. Is it because I show the girls that I'm compatible with slight interest??? Anyways....I've come to the conclusion that you married people are indeed lucky, and that the dating GAME this day and age for 20 somethings is nothing short of a nightmare!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2009, 01:05 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,542,099 times
Just keep pitching. Sooner or later you're bound to hit a home run.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:07 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,255 times
I hope that's true, because I'm of pitching!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAZER PROPHET View Post
Just keep pitching. Sooner or later you're bound to hit a home run.

Old 01-06-2009, 01:09 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
married are lucky????
1/2 of married guys dont agree as they will soon be divorced and have a huge settlement to pay.
75% of those will be involuntary (filed by wife)
as to dating i saw an ad on a south west airline flight in a magazine,
apartment hunters blah blah blah inc.
tired of feeling broke humiliated and sleazy looking for an apartment, dont
thats what dating is for.
call 1 800 blah blah blah

Old 01-06-2009, 01:26 PM

355 posts, read 814,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpol76 View Post
Why is it that whenever I go out on dates with females I'm absolutely, 100% compatible with they wind up "just wanting to be friends"? Yet, when I go out on dates with people whom I can't wait for the date to end due to lack of things to talk about and such, they wind up calling, and calling and calling. Is it because I show the girls that I'm compatible with slight interest??? Anyways....I've come to the conclusion that you married people are indeed lucky, and that the dating GAME this day and age for 20 somethings is nothing short of a nightmare!
That's the Law of Dating.

Marriage is simply the ability to accept mediocrity. It's highly overrated, and truly a construct of religion.

Old 01-06-2009, 10:08 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,854,584 times
Quote:
Its obvious. When you want to impress, you're nervous and unless you are a top 20 percentile, women will never give you a second chance. I've seen many comments on this site where women will say they know they never want to see the guy again after only a few minutes. They have this sixth sense about it, apparently. (Meanwhile other posts say men should give women at least 6 months!) Whatever you say, it will be interpreted negatively. When you are nervous, they are looking for any excuse to cut things off.

When you aren't interested, you are relaxed and this impresses a lot of women. If you are a top percentile type, you could even throw off insults and have them eating out of your hand. I doubt they are even listening, just soaking up the "vibes".

So, my advice is: next time you are with a women who doesn't interest you, get nervous fast. Sorry I can't help you with the first type. Have you considered cosmetic surgery? Winning the lottery is such a long shot.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:26 AM

38 posts, read 126,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotARedneck View Post
Its obvious. When you want to impress, you're nervous and unless you are a top 20 percentile, women will never give you a second chance. I've seen many comments on this site where women will say they know they never want to see the guy again after only a few minutes. They have this sixth sense about it, apparently. (Meanwhile other posts say men should give women at least 6 months!) Whatever you say, it will be interpreted negatively. When you are nervous, they are looking for any excuse to cut things off.

When you aren't interested, you are relaxed and this impresses a lot of women. If you are a top percentile type, you could even throw off insults and have them eating out of your hand. I doubt they are even listening, just soaking up the "vibes".

So, my advice is: next time you are with a women who doesn't interest you, get nervous fast. Sorry I can't help you with the first type. Have you considered cosmetic surgery? Winning the lottery is such a long shot.
Actually we can tell by the first few seconds.
Well, unless I know they guy well enough before we met, then i will be less judgmental.

Old 01-07-2009, 12:28 AM

519 posts, read 1,696,971 times
Well, I'll take a date ... and I won't play games either! =)

Old 01-08-2009, 09:16 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
as to dating sucks-- good morning
dear anonymous poster who left the nasty note on my rep
i report any such notes to admin they can see who posted them
please check your skirt your conscience is showing.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:19 AM

1,410 posts, read 3,972,899 times
Quote:
Just wait till you get married and you will know how wrong you are. Being single and dating is so free - you get to make your own rules and play your own game. And dating is great, if you got GAME.

G Rizzle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships