Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2009, 11:14 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,870 times

Advertisements

I thought the son of a female friend of mine was joking around. He was kinda hitting on me, in what seemed like a joking manor. I joked back. He embraced me and kissed me full on the lips! This would be shocking enough if I was a female! I said "____ I'm not gay!" He says "Pat I'm shooting for a Bi encounter here. Look I like older guys, you're a hot older guy"...He is a very handsome looking young man, with kinda Bob Marley looks. And Did I mention he's filthy rich? Like in the $20,000,000 range?

Somewhat embarrassed by all this, (at least he did this outside on the landing w nobody around) I decided to hustle on out of there and go to another place. The one where Mondays heartbreak happened, and guess what?....she showed up...all full of miserableness and I still haven't a clue, but I really believe the g-friend sabotaged. And I'm going to admit something....I like the guy. We've hung out before w him and his mom, a hippie throwback. And I'm aparently very attractive to gay guys. And I'm dead sick of straight women drama. I haven't met onw with any money, that's for damn sure! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe a 4some with my two cuty Lesbo's and see what entanglement yeilds. Lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2009, 11:19 AM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,378,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
I thought the son of a female friend of mine was joking around. He was kinda hitting on me, in what seemed like a joking manor. I joked back. He embraced me and kissed me full on the lips! This would be shocking enough if I was a female! I said "____ I'm not gay!" He says "Pat I'm shooting for a Bi encounter here. Look I like older guys, you're a hot older guy"...He is a very handsome looking young man, with kinda Bob Marley looks. And Did I mention he's filthy rich? Like in the $20,000,000 range?

Somewhat embarrassed by all this, (at least he did this outside on the landing w nobody around) I decided to hustle on out of there and go to another place. The one where Mondays heartbreak happened, and guess what?....she showed up...all full of miserableness and I still haven't a clue, but I really believe the g-friend sabotaged. And I'm going to admit something....I like the guy. We've hung out before w him and his mom, a hippie throwback. And I'm aparently very attractive to gay guys. And I'm dead sick of straight women drama. I haven't met onw with any money, that's for damn sure! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maybe a 4some with my two cuty Lesbo's and see what entanglement yeilds. Lol

Old 01-10-2009, 11:35 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,441,486 times
Well, if you decide for the fling, make sure you return to the straight side of the fence when you're done. I have plenty of gay/lesbian friends and it seems there's a shortage of hot, single straight ones. So hurry on back, you hear?

Old 01-10-2009, 12:02 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,027,811 times
Quote:

Are you saying that Artsy has a chance???

Old 01-10-2009, 01:07 PM

1,217 posts, read 4,032,676 times
Use protection.

Old 01-10-2009, 02:30 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,934,465 times
Bob Marley looks??? WTH that isn't "very handsome" .... are you blind as a bat or something dude?

You said you are very attractive to gay guys?? Do you look like this or something??

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...2007-08-15.jpg

Quote:

Old 01-10-2009, 02:33 PM

The statistics are that half of the gay and bi population have aids and the rising rate is with afro-american males.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmulk View Post
Use protection.

Old 01-10-2009, 03:04 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,139,890 times
Well, we had a thread once about how everybody has a price tag. Apparently for the right price one can turn gay, too. So much for it being genetic, don't you think...

Old 01-11-2009, 11:53 AM

2,412 posts, read 5,082,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Well, we had a thread once about how everybody has a price tag. Apparently for the right price one can turn gay, too. So much for it being genetic, don't you think...
+

I'm not attracted to him physically. He wears his hair Bob Marley style, looks more like Lenny Cravits, I guess. He has no problem with the ladies! He's just a cool kid who I guess is all-sexual. I kinda dig his mom. I'm not planning on a homo erotic encounter anytime soon. But if I was, It would take a guy like him!

I went out last night in a friggn blizzard to sing. I did the Joe Cocker version of Have A Little Faith In Me. It fits my voice perfectly. I got the Billy Joel "man what are you doing here?" reaction from the crowd that feeds my ego. My friend recorded it. And a bunch of people told him they wanted a copy. So my head was "huge!". Then my current g-friend called and wanted to hang out. So I went to where she was. We closed the place and then they wanted to hang out at a friends house. We stayed there till 4:30 and not only did I want to leave, but the home owners were trying to drop hints it was getting late for them, hint's my girl and her g-friend were oblivious to. So I simply announced "well I'm outa here." My gal asked if she stayed could somebody drive her home later? They said yeah, begrudgingly but added, "when we wake up, probably tomorrow afternoon!" So I ended up driving her home which was very harrowing with a foot of unplowed snow everywhere and shockingly to her, just to drop her off! There's having a good time, then there's desperation to have a good time. She wanted me to stay, but that was 5 am and she'd have kept me up another 2 hours at least, I am not into those kinda nights anymore. Hanging out with friends should last hours, not days!

I had the last two days off. She spent the last two days partying finally calling me around midnight. You start dating somebody...you date them, not try to get them into your "frat" group of hangouts. I'm there for the after party? Nahhhhhh I'll be breaking up with her soon. She doesn't like to go where I go. She's currently finacially short and to me, this is when you batten down for awhile, not throw caution to the wind. I can't change that about her, and don't see her changing that about herself anytime soon. She needs to meet a nice hardy partier.

Anyway this thing with him was just plain shocking.

Old 01-11-2009, 07:05 PM

Don't lie to yourself Optiflex. You want to bone him and his mom together. Talk to a therapist about your"feelings".

Quote:
+

I'm not attracted to him physically. He wears his hair Bob Marley style, looks more like Lenny Cravits, I guess. He has no problem with the ladies! He's just a cool kid who I guess is all-sexual. I kinda dig his mom. I'm not planning on a homo erotic encounter anytime soon. But if I was, It would take a guy like him!

I went out last night in a friggn blizzard to sing. I did the Joe Cocker version of Have A Little Faith In Me. It fits my voice perfectly. I got the Billy Joel "man what are you doing here?" reaction from the crowd that feeds my ego. My friend recorded it. And a bunch of people told him they wanted a copy. So my head was "huge!". Then my current g-friend called and wanted to hang out. So I went to where she was. We closed the place and then they wanted to hang out at a friends house. We stayed there till 4:30 and not only did I want to leave, but the home owners were trying to drop hints it was getting late for them, hint's my girl and her g-friend were oblivious to. So I simply announced "well I'm outa here." My gal asked if she stayed could somebody drive her home later? They said yeah, begrudgingly but added, "when we wake up, probably tomorrow afternoon!" So I ended up driving her home which was very harrowing with a foot of unplowed snow everywhere and shockingly to her, just to drop her off! There's having a good time, then there's desperation to have a good time. She wanted me to stay, but that was 5 am and she'd have kept me up another 2 hours at least, I am not into those kinda nights anymore. Hanging out with friends should last hours, not days!

I had the last two days off. She spent the last two days partying finally calling me around midnight. You start dating somebody...you date them, not try to get them into your "frat" group of hangouts. I'm there for the after party? Nahhhhhh I'll be breaking up with her soon. She doesn't like to go where I go. She's currently finacially short and to me, this is when you batten down for awhile, not throw caution to the wind. I can't change that about her, and don't see her changing that about herself anytime soon. She needs to meet a nice hardy partier.

Anyway this thing with him was just plain shocking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships