Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 04:30 AM

1 posts, read 4,399 times

Advertisements

I'm at home alone now. My boyfriend has gone out with with his friends. And because he isn't with me I didn't go to college. I'm missing him a lot. I know he won't be able to call me because he's with his friends.n I don't want to call him either and disturb him. But now I'm feeling lonely and missing him a lot. What should I do?
I always want him to be with me. I know it can't happen because he has work and friends. I leave everything to be with him. I love him and I'm missing him.
sometimes when he's not with me I listen to his favorite songs but that makes me worse. I'll miss him more wanted to see him immediately and I start crying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2009, 09:37 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Your post is kinda confusing, but maybe you should get out with your friends as well. No sense in sitting around longing for him, wishing he was there. Get out and have fun!

Old 01-17-2009, 09:40 AM

5,976 posts, read 15,264,045 times
Default Damn!

Read this:

Codependency & Recovery from codependent relationships

Old 01-17-2009, 09:59 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,307,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsr View Post
I'm at home alone now. My boyfriend has gone out with with his friends. And because he isn't with me I didn't go to college. I'm missing him a lot. I know he won't be able to call me because he's with his friends.n I don't want to call him either and disturb him. But now I'm feeling lonely and missing him a lot. What should I do?
I always want him to be with me. I know it can't happen because he has work and friends. I leave everything to be with him. I love him and I'm missing him.
sometimes when he's not with me I listen to his favorite songs but that makes me worse. I'll miss him more wanted to see him immediately and I start crying.
I feel for ya. Being a teenager in love sucks

Old 01-17-2009, 10:03 AM

6,497 posts, read 11,810,585 times
Sounds to me you have some serious growing up to do. You have no business being in a relationship if this is what it does to you.

Go back to school, get some friends, get some hobbies, GROW UP!

Men aren't turned on by clingy, whiny kids who grow into clingy, whiny girls (clingy & whiny isn't a woman).

Old 01-17-2009, 10:07 AM

431 posts, read 1,641,278 times
go out and fun because he is and he wouldn't want you to just sit at home a moap around waiting for him to call you. think of it his way by putting yourself in his shoes and what he would want for you unless he his controling he would want you to go out your friends and have fun. Life is to short to not live life to its fullest!

Old 01-17-2009, 10:42 AM

5,092 posts, read 14,825,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsr View Post
I'm at home alone now.
What are you wearing?

Old 01-17-2009, 10:50 AM

1 posts, read 4,333 times
I would join a holy spirit filled church & meet people & pray. Start a life of your own. And learn about the Lord Jesus got me through when I was widowed & my church fellow believers helped me to fill the void. Having a good relationship with Christ has kept me focussed & he is giving me resouces to get me through. I am also seperated from my husband. And started praying for him to be reconsiled with Christ. I am still healing & will be able to do whatever God will is for me. But it is lonely & I understand. Hang in there I will pray now for you to find Christ & a christ centered church. Jesus will help you fill the void no man can. Amen

Old 01-17-2009, 10:53 AM

10,915 posts, read 31,385,275 times
First and foremost, go to college! You will meet your own friends there and can then have a healthy relationship with your boyfriend where you are not so dependent upon him. Do not squander educational pursuits for a romantic relationship.

Old 01-17-2009, 10:57 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,911,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelstress View Post
Sounds to me you have some serious growing up to do. You have no business being in a relationship if this is what it does to you.

Go back to school, get some friends, get some hobbies, GROW UP!

Men aren't turned on by clingy, whiny kids who grow into clingy, whiny girls (clingy & whiny isn't a woman).
Agree w post. OP needs to get her own life and quit being so dependent on another for happiness. No guy likes clingy girls.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships