Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2009, 10:37 AM

13,601 posts, read 21,385,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitokenshi View Post
You know the face and the way your body fills out to me makes the difference between fat and thick/voluptuous. Some women actually do look good thick it's like an impossibility to imagine them thin like the woman you posted. I would not call her fat at all she is a big girl and voluptuous but it works for her and Sara Ramirez

Then there is this chick that someone posted...

This chick I would call fat. She does not fill out properly she is sagging all over the place and looking at her face she would be a hotty as a size 6.
that is not fat,that is curvy with some chunk....

Old 01-22-2009, 10:40 AM

7,005 posts, read 21,328,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
that is not fat,that is curvy with some chunk....

Agreed.

Old 01-22-2009, 10:45 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
Geez people!!! Why is it that no one seems to be able to distinguish the difference between FAT and CURVY?

If you are overweight and not fit you are FAT!!!! You are NOT voluptuous!!! You are NOT curvy!!!! YOU ARE FAT!!! Why are people trying not to call a pig a pig, or a duck a duck, but instead trying to call a pig a swan? If you buy your clothes at Lane Bryant, you are FAT. You are NOT curvy. You can try to call yourselves curvy/voluptuous/plus sized, but the world will all look at you as being fat/overweight/obese. If you are a woman under 5' 4" and weigh 170lbs or more and are not Gabrielle Reece or a triathlete, you are FAT. If you are size 16 you are fat.

If your waist/stomach measurement is almost as big, as big or bigger than your hips or bust, you are fat. FAT is not a bad word, it is an accurate description of what you are. When I was skinny, I called myself skinny. I never said that I "have low body fat percentage" or was a "lean fighting machine", I called myself skinny and didnt try to dress it up to pump up my own low self esteem (which I didnt have).

Dont give me any b.s. or F'n crap about, "well, some size 16s look good..." or "I know a girl who is 170lbs and she looks....". Be proud of who you are and carry yourself with confidence, if you KNOW you are overweight, do something about it. Dont try to use your imagination, word play or semantics to somehow make yourself feel good or sound like you are something you are not. GEEZ!!

Old 01-22-2009, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
Geez people!!! Why is it that no one seems to be able to distinguish the difference between FAT and CURVY?

If you are overweight and not fit you are FAT!!!! You are NOT voluptuous!!! You are NOT curvy!!!! YOU ARE FAT!!! Why are people trying not to call a pig a pig, or a duck a duck, but instead trying to call a pig a swan? If you buy your clothes at Lane Bryant, you are FAT. You are NOT curvy. You can try to call yourselves curvy/voluptuous/plus sized, but the world will all look at you as being fat/overweight/obese. If you are a woman under 5' 4" and weigh 170lbs or more and are not Gabrielle Reece or a triathlete, you are FAT. If you are size 16 you are fat.

If your waist/stomach measurement is almost as big, as big or bigger than your hips or bust, you are fat. FAT is not a bad word, it is an accurate description of what you are. When I was skinny, I called myself skinny. I never said that I "have low body fat percentage" or was a "lean fighting machine", I called myself skinny and didnt try to dress it up to pump up my own low self esteem (which I didnt have).

Dont give me any b.s. or F'n crap about, "well, some size 16s look good..." or "I know a girl who is 170lbs and she looks....". Be proud of who you are and carry yourself with confidence, if you KNOW you are overweight, do something about it. Dont try to use your imagination, word play or semantics to somehow make yourself feel good or sound like you are something you are not. GEEZ!!
Define fit?Define fat?As long as she has a waist to hip ratio she is curvy and hot as far as Im concerned.

Old 01-22-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:

This is your view of "fatness", "thickness", "fitness" and "curvyness". I respect that.

Old 01-22-2009, 10:59 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,945,093 times
For a lot of the guys who posted pics and/or say they like those types of women. Good for you. Everyone has their own idea of beauty or what is sexy to them. But just come out and say you like fat women or big women but not women who are too fat. There is nothing wrong with that.

As far as defining fit or fat, pictures are much much better. There are clear examples on this thread of women are are fit/curvy and those who are fat and could stand to lose some weight. Its very easy to look at any of the posted pics and determine who is physically fit/athletic and who appear to NOT be physically fit/athletic.

Old 01-22-2009, 11:01 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,507,850 times
different strokes for different folks

Old 01-22-2009, 11:01 AM

Ok, this is a pic of the wife's backside. Judging by its appearance what would you say she is?

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f18/ep3er/Picture.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-22-2009, 11:04 AM

3,089 posts, read 8,507,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cat View Post
Ok, this is a pic of the wife's backside. Judging by its appearance what would you say she is?
sorry we are going to need more photos to know for sure

She looks curvy

Old 01-22-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:
For a lot of the guys who posted pics and/or say they like those types of women. Good for you. Everyone has their own idea of beauty or what is sexy to them. But just come out and say you like fat women or big women but not women who are too fat. There is nothing wrong with that.

As far as defining fit or fat, pictures are much much better. There are clear examples on this thread of women are are fit/curvy and those who are fat and could stand to lose some weight. Its very easy to look at any of the posted pics and determine who is physically fit/athletic and who appear to NOT be physically fit/athletic.
so be it.Problem is there are women everywhere with chunk but not much waist to hip ratio,and no ass.That is one thing latin women have in abundance usually,even if they gain weight they also gain hip width to make up for it and a butt that looks like a beach ball stuck on them yum yum......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships