Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2009, 12:09 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,936,355 times

Advertisements

I feel so sorry for you. Look on the bright side of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1ngzer0 View Post
Kinsey scale of 1 to 10, im a 1. I thought a long time ago if I was seriously gay. My success with women lacked and i didn't have the umph to ever approach them. Maybe i was gay? I'm not and its not for me. Then i met my wonderful wife.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2009, 09:44 AM

3,440 posts, read 5,716,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
When you look at it in a certain way, isn't your own sex just naturally more knowledgeable about your needs?
Even the thought process, the Mars/Venus thing, isn't that a source of confusion and misunderstanding in many marriages?
Lets not go with today's typical phrase "a woman can give a woman something a man can't".

A woman can understand how another woman feels better than a man because she is a "woman" but I do not see what that has to do with sexual attraction. Not all women know how to eat p***y and please a woman sexually.

A man can probably understand my language and my mannerisms better than a woman but I am still sexually attracted to woman. Why would I want to have a relationship with a man?

So what if a particular guy knows how to really give a man a bj, I would not want him to do that to me, even if a woman that I am with did not know how to do it as well as a guy.

A heterosexual man and women's differences compliment one another. A man and a woman can be trained to become better lovers and to please one another sexually and emotionally.

The main source of confusion in marriages today stems from the fact that men are being trained to be more feminine and are taking the back seat in relationships while women are being trained to be more masculine. Not good for marriages obviously. Men and women can respect one another, they just don't.

Last edited by Black Jack22; 03-08-2009 at 10:00 AM..

Old 03-08-2009, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post

Allot more men have fooled around than will ever admit. Period. I am willing to say it at least, unlike some of the whimps on here. Men mess around just as much as women do, only difference is that it is not as socially accepted amongst men as it is amongst women, and hence, men are not as open about it and it is not as visible as experimentation amongst women.
I see what you mean.

Lets put it this way. Biologically, people can temporarily cross to the other side, if they are straight or gay and still be mostly attracted to either the same or opposite sex. Now adays it is socially acceptable for women, particularly straight women to have a few lesbian experiences, some women who post in this very forum have admited to it. However I suspect that not even all of the bi-curious women or women who have had at least one lesbian experience has totally admitted it on this forum though. Straight people can develop temporary gay tendencies and gay people can develop temporary straight tendencies.

Males experiment with one another at younger ages than women do. Seems like when women hit the college age, that is when they become inspired to do it. Males do it more during childhood and the teenage years. Now I cannot say whether or not men experiment as much but men are quite discouraged from it through threats of death and physical violence that many women do not have to deal with.

Worldwide, I believe there might be as many bi-curious males as there are women but in western society I just do not see that, or as you said, the males might not be as visible. However it seems that throughout the centuries while a woman's sexual options were repressed, men were more free to do as they pleased and it would not surprise me if there were more bi-curious males throughout history than women. For those who do not know, history is littered with men who engaged in homosexual behavior, whether they were born with a preference towards women or not. We can look back at Greece, Rome, in which male bisexuality was encouraged more so than female bisexuality. Also the ancient japanese samurais engaged in bisexuality.

More straight men have homoerotic thoughts than admit it but it has nothing to do with actually acting out on it. We already know that many straight women do or have had homoerotic thoughts and fantasies but of course, men will not admit it due to fear of persecution. Men are called "gay" automatically for such thoughts and fantasies, while for women it is called "natural".

When you come right down to it, a straight woman who has had no external influences to engage in lesbian behavior is not more likely than a male to be bi-curious.

Old 03-08-2009, 10:25 AM

3,722 posts, read 4,308,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I guess I knew I couldnt compete with a man, so why bother getting all mad about it.
That's what I'm talkin' about.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:32 AM

6,351 posts, read 9,976,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
I
Males experiment with one another at younger ages than women do. Seems like when women hit the college age, that is when they become inspired to do it. Males do it more during childhood and the teenage years.
Agreed. I read one Robert A Heinlein book where the main character said something to the effect of "the fellow was one weird homosexual. I mean, granted, there was that one incident I had at camp on a rainy day....but that never happened". So many men messed around with other boys when they were teenagers or a little younger, but few will ever admit it.

Quote:
Now I cannot say whether or not men experiment as much but men are quite discouraged from it through threats of death and physical violence that many women do not have to deal with.
I would say, for the most part, that they're cowards. Unless you're living in Compton or Newark NJ or some other ghetto where loosing face can get you killed, why be a whimp and a lier? If someone has a problem with what I did when I was seventeen, they can let me know and I will be more than happy to bash their face with the nearest convient brick.

Quote:
. However it seems that throughout the centuries while a woman's sexual options were repressed, men were more free to do as they pleased and it would not surprise me if there were more bi-curious males throughout history than women. For those who do not know, history is littered with men who engaged in homosexual behavior, whether they were born with a preference towards women or not. We can look back at Greece, Rome, in which male bisexuality was encouraged more so than female bisexuality. Also the ancient japanese samurais engaged in bisexuality.
Exactly. Now it's men who are being "oppressed". Men can't be even slightly gay without being ridiculed and put into the "Quee r eye" catagory. Also, for gay men there is so much oppression, both from the "usual suspects" of the far-right and from the gay rights movement it's self. A homosexual man is not supposed to be a man, but supposed to be something less, i.e., a "gay man", as in femine and less than a real man. That oppresion comes from the gay rights movement it's self as well as feminism.

Quote:
More straight men have homoerotic thoughts than admit it but it has nothing to do with actually acting out on it. We already know that many straight women do or have had homoerotic thoughts and fantasies but of course, men will not admit it due to fear of persecution. Men are called "gay" automatically for such thoughts and fantasies, while for women it is called "natural".
Exactly.

Quote:
When you come right down to it, a straight woman who has had no external influences to engage in lesbian behavior is not more likely than a male to be bi-curious.
You hit the nail on the head right there. For women, it's "bisexual chic" and "two hotties making out"...for men, it's "f%%%%ing fagg!" and "Carson from Quee r Eye".

At least in Europe it isn't so bad...the ultra-masculine and popular industrial metal band Rammstein has videos full of homoerotic imagery...I would like to see some redneck try to get in the singer, Till Lindeman's, face about "being a homo"

YouTube - Rammstein - Buck Dich

Old 03-08-2009, 12:50 PM

Thanks victorianpunk.

Now while I have never been with a man and never ever intend to. Lots of reading on the subject and reading what people have said on this subject and personal observation has led me to these conclusions. I try to be open minded and look at it and I have noticed a lot of brainwashing involving sexuality in western society as it compares to ancient cultures and eastern culture.

Both men and women can experience what we call "sexual fluidity", except that every person has a preference.

There is nothing wrong with being "gay" or experimenting, although people experimenting repeatedly gets old. That is their business, I am not judging anyone. I don't like people who cheat on their spouses with members of the same sex. It is just at the end of the night a woman will be in my bed

Old 03-09-2009, 05:11 AM

318 posts, read 820,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
Thanks victorianpunk.

There is nothing wrong with being "gay" or experimenting, although people experimenting repeatedly gets old. That is their business, I am not judging anyone. I don't like people who cheat on their spouses with members of the same sex. It is just at the end of the night a woman will be in my bed
Why not? If it were inevitable and your SO really was cheating on you, would you rather have the other person be male or female? Just curious.

Old 03-09-2009, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaydenJ View Post
Why not? If it were inevitable and your SO really was cheating on you, would you rather have the other person be male or female? Just curious.

I was trying to make a point because we were talking about "experimenting" but I would not want my woman cheating on me with a male or female

If she cheated with either, I'd dump her automatically.

I would have assumed that she was straight if we met and if she did not mention anything about being bicurious, that I would never catch her in bed with another woman, that's all.

So to answer your question, I would prefer she cheat with a male because at least, I could "assume" that there was something as a "man" that I could have done to keep her from cheating.

If she cheats on me with a woman, that is like her rejecting my masculinity, something that I was not able to provide her. If I had wanted a bi-curious/bisexual woman, then I would have gotten one in the first place and if she wanted to play with girls, then I would have to be included and join every time.

Last edited by Black Jack22; 03-09-2009 at 07:38 AM..

Old 03-10-2009, 09:54 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorianpunk View Post
I will be honest and answer the question truthfully. After seeing so many idiotic posts, I have to be the one man MAN ENOUGH to say the truth.

Well, I did. I was seventeen and one of my friends (not a very close friend at the time) was giving me a ride to see KMFDM, where we would meet up with the rest of the nerd/goth/industrial crew at the show.

Anyway, I had gotten to his house early and he has just gotten out of the shower and told me to come up stairs. He was in his bath towel, we started talking and, long story short...

We only had oral sex, nothing more. Did I enjoy it? Kind of I guess...would I do it again? No. Am I now sexually attracted to men? No. Do I feel somehow less masculine because of it? Absolutely not.

Allot more men have fooled around than will ever admit. Period. I am willing to say it at least, unlike some of the whimps on here. Men mess around just as much as women do, only difference is that it is not as socially accepted amongst men as it is amongst women, and hence, men are not as open about it and it is not as visible as experimentation amongst women.

Experimenting is a normal part of life that does not mean you're gay...the experts agree Puberty 101-Am I Gay?
Many Straight Men Have Gay Sex

Funny, the same metro-sexuals who get their nails done are the same whimps who think messing around with a man makes you "less masculine"

Well, my friend Leif, the one I experimented with, is completely gay, and his hobbies include Muay Thai kick boxing, hunting, and do-it-yourself car repair. He was also a Marine (they didn't ask and he didn't tell) He could most likely beat the crap out of any of the homophobes on this board, and is the exact opposite of feminity.

Ohh, and a few hours after I "did the deed", I found myself with a bloody nose still throwing punches in a mosh pitt to "A Drug Against War"
YouTube - KMFDM - A Drug Against War ... yepp, I am just a "girly man" for experimenting
I'm not going to comment on your specifics.....but it seems to me that you haven't fully resolved your "curiosity."

Old 03-11-2009, 08:51 PM

6,351 posts, read 9,976,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunil's Dad View Post
I'm not going to comment on your specifics.....but it seems to me that you haven't fully resolved your "curiosity."

No, I am indeed not into men. Something that I tried and that's that...like flan, tried it once and will probably never try it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships