Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:26 PM

42,831 posts, read 87,965,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS View Post
Since everyone else is saying "yes", I'm going to say, "I think so. I'm not sure I remember".
Now, now... you can admit not turning anybody down!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2009, 04:42 PM

4,837 posts, read 8,836,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVOW View Post
I did this weekend, girl was in shock, she was like, "nobody has ever turned me down" I was like I ain't trying to make history here, ill see you later, she was calling me all day yesterday!

I can understand that "girl was in shock" since the guys they usually are attracted to are often only interested in sex. I've never wanted to use anyone and have done this several times. I think it gets in the way of the positive aspects in the initial development of a relationship.

I once asked a women "I hope you don't think this is the only way I'd be attracted to you?" I think that either she took this the wrong way or was only comfortable in using this to control things.

At least, if the relationship goes nowhere, I can look in the mirror and say, I wasn't using her. However, I doubt this is ever appreciated. If my male acquaintances ever found this out, I'd probably lose the respect of most of them. Sad.

Old 01-27-2009, 04:56 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,804,016 times
Yes a number of times. Maybe I'm stupid, but a couple situations tend to pop up. Either she is doing something to turn me off (like smoking, or talking like she has IQ of 15 yr old) or the situation is something I'm aware enough to regret later (married work colleague, friends 'girlfriend', female friend whose had a few to many). Damn conscienece.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:12 PM

1,720 posts, read 6,712,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafoxy View Post
Those kind of women make the best lovers.
young 17 year old women with big saggy boobies that look like pancakes??? I almost wanted to cry......thank goodness I haven't run into a set since.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:19 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,366,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Now, now... you can admit not turning anybody down!
Somehow I knew you'd be there to help me get in deeper (Freudian double entendre intended).

Old 01-27-2009, 05:29 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,073,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It does sound unbelievable! In LK's case it was probably somebody skinny. Opti, what's your excuse? Married at the time?

Yes. I was offered lots of times during my marriage.

And turned down my own wife occasionally......Yes Sierra...men do get headaches!

And I've had to turn down lovers occasionally, recently. Mostly due to advanced age! The girls wanted to when I woke up this morning, yes I still hang out over at their apartment, and I had to go to work! And tonight's Mentalist night so I'll probably be hanging out with them again, tonight. So hand me the spinach! Chomp chomp...I yam what I yam! A ca ca ca ca

Old 01-27-2009, 05:29 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,828,691 times
I've turned dudes down for sex all the time.

Old 01-27-2009, 05:34 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,073,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I've turned dudes down for sex all the time.
But not being willing "to pay that much" isn't really "turning down"

Ohhhh ho ho ho...I kill me!

Just kidding!

Old 01-27-2009, 05:43 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,828,691 times
What are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by optiflex View Post
But not being willing "to pay that much" isn't really "turning down"

Ohhhh ho ho ho...I kill me!

Just kidding!

Old 01-27-2009, 05:43 PM

2,984 posts, read 5,842,610 times
Yes I did a few times. Before my wife and I got married I worked with a pretty girl who told me straight up she wanted me in bed. I said no. Second lady was a girl I dated twice and wanted to know more about her before banging her boots. She seemed so unlike someone who would jump into bed with a guy she met only twice before. I was waiting to nail her on the third date. Man was she pissed. I never did see her underwear label. Lastly was a woman I worked with six months after getting married. She sent her son away for the weekend with his father and invited me over for a drink and a screw. I went home to my wife.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships