Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 06:24 PM

122 posts, read 389,426 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesbabe View Post
Several guys have told me that an ugly pair of feet was enough to be a deal-breaker for them. I have a nephew who can't even stand 'bad-looking shoes' on a woman.

Mine are nice. I keep them pumiced, polished, moisturized, and during the summer I like to accessorize them with toe rings and anklets. A bit o' gypsy in me, I think.
My kind of woman!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2009, 07:30 PM

648 posts, read 3,089,331 times
i have pretty nice looking feet and toes so in the past i didn't polish them regularly but recently i have been getting regular pedicures and i have to say i've actually noticed men looking at my toes quite often!! LOL! i think it's kind of cool to have guys interested in my toes!!

Old 12-22-2009, 10:10 PM
GLS

1,985 posts, read 5,378,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Interesting subject, while I do not have a foot fetish, I do believe that if a woman is going to wear an open toed shoes or sandals she should have a decent pedicure, and junior high school I remember one particular redhaired girl who had an interesting pair of feet, they were beautiful feet and you can tell that they were well taken care of, however the interesting thing about it is that she had six toes on each foot and at the time I thought that was very intriguing and still do.
I prefer ten toes, although they don't necessarily have to be evenly distributed.

Old 01-05-2010, 05:05 PM

855 posts, read 1,383,887 times
Women's feet are beautiful when they are well taken care of. Like one poster said, if a woman takes care of her feet, she probably takes good care of the rest of her body. I'm not into the 4 or 5 inch stripper/hooker heels, nor do I like peep toe shoes either. Why show me your big toe crammed uncomfortably into a tight peep toe shoe when you can show me all of your toes in a nice thong sandal, whether they are toe-loops or a decent pair of flip flops. French pedicures are a huge turn on for me. I'm not big on the cheap, pale reds or freakish bright colours. I don't mind the matching toes/hair thing that some women do, especially redheads that get quality red pedicures. A chick I used to work with found a polish that matched her golden blond hair colour and she painted her fingers and toes the same which was cool. My preference though, give me something simple, like a couple coats of clear or a french pedicure and I'm sold.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships